Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading - very well said. Also it is the main reason why people enter trading)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset

Well, so far I agree with you. Knowledge, money combine with practice will makes perfect. In many cases most people start trading with wrong mindset , they believe trading is simple but not. Second thing is no practice, direct into crypto market with real money will make them loss. Last one, they still believe bot and people opinion. That's my experience about trading, keep learning market moving and trust no one.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading - very well said. Also it is the main reason why people enter trading)
Yes, we cannot lie that greed and fear are attitudes possessed by some traders and often make traders panic and trapped in their trades which results in cutting losses and even losing assets, sadly.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Not so simple for me, sometimes it is possible to increase the volume of the portfolio, but often I'm wrong. Need more experience.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Wow that was long. I thought I will just be reading a few sentences but yet ended up reading it all.

Fear and Greed. This two are the main keys just like you said. You are winning then you want more.
Then, a sudden fall happen. Fesr came in and panic happens. It all goes back to that moment if you cannot control those emotions.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

This is what I've noticed too and have been advised by someone I respect in the space. The days of hodling for profits might just be over and  the only sure way to survive in the crypto space at the moment is by active trading. This could be;

1. Scalping
2. Day Trading
3. Swing Trading
4. Position Trading

In all in all, greed and fear must be tames in order to be successful in trading just as you've pointed out.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

The possibility of gaining profits by trading high-volume coins is high. But sometimes, even those not-so-high volume coins can still give good profits. Although it's much riskier and not advisable, I put some of my fund in this coin. So far, I can say it's not time yet to exit.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Trading gives you the opportunity to earn on any market. I mean both bullish and bearish. But to trade in plus, you need to learn a lot
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

This is what I've noticed too and have been advised by someone I respect in the space. The days of hodling for profits might just be over and  the only sure way to survive in the crypto space at the moment is by active trading. This could be;

1. Scalping
2. Day Trading
3. Swing Trading
4. Position Trading

In all in all, greed and fear must be tames in order to be successful in trading just as you've pointed out.
No matter the trading strategy you intend to use , you must learnt risk management and emotions management .

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

This thread has a very nice subject for traders specially to those that are planning to do tradings. I agree to the above mentioned statement that trading is the key to increase the portfolio in the bear market. It is also good that you shared your strategies so that out there, may people doing the trading will increase their knowledge. I hope that many trader will bring down their strategies and advice on how we can maximize and earn more from trading. Good luck!
thanks alot mate l really appreciate your comment . My strategy for trading that has resulted to increase in my portfolio has been updated on the post . This post was done so that  every one we see  "Bitcointalk" as "learning center" . any further observation please do not hesitate to drop your comment and as we make profit lets remember to donate to the forum to support  everyone who make this forum for us

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset

Thanks for sharing this valuable information, as a newbie in trading I keep myself reading any sources that would enhance my knowledge and skills specially when applying the best techniques and strategies in trading cryptocurrency, your method is superb, and id like to use some of this methods. As a newbie, it is my goal to earn more, and limit myself from emotions, because it drives me a momentum of trading more, without thinking the real purpose, and it results to a loss.

I am thankful enough that I read your statement, which can help me a lot in determining which method should need to be applied. I also have long term portfolio and all of those coins are performing well and have a future,  so my goal this time is to generate more and in efficient method.

Have a great day
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

Trading is always profitable if you know the drill even when it is a bear market. Day trading is not for everybody so if anyone intend to do this thing then you should focus on how to deal with the risk.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

I think fundamental analysis will be the main deciding factor that will determine the outcome of the trade on technical analysis. When can learn from the various fundamental aspects that exist then just stay play and hone techniques to be able to make more of this could produce. but when this fundamental cannot yet fully mastered then just like entering into the trade without having a base and also a clear source.

as people travel but don't have a clear purpose. Maybe that will happen if the trade without mastering fundamental analysis.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
as powerful as any analysis technique that had been owned will be able to do much when fundamental analysis which belonged to weak. at least this should be balanced in order to be better in trade.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

In bear market it is very hard to earn profit from trading. Only trading experts can do it. I think the best choice for us in bear market is only keep USD or hold the coins we have to secure our funds.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

The possibility of gaining profits by trading high-volume coins is high. But sometimes, even those not-so-high volume coins can still give good profits. Although it's much riskier and not advisable, I put some of my fund in this coin. So far, I can say it's not time yet to exit.

Yes everyone are here only to make good profit but the prediction of the market is entirely different. No one can say what will happen in upcoming days. Definitely it is better to invest in bearish market because you will get double your money oneday for sure. All you need is to stay calm and wait for bullish run.

Am I spamming? Report me!
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

I think that is a good way but it is not stable if the trader is a newcomer and does not have much knowledge of graph analysis or information search.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

I think that is a good way but it is not stable if the trader is a newcomer and does not have much knowledge of graph analysis or information search.
That's true, being a bitcoin or cryptocurtency trader is different from being a conventional trader. Becoming a crypto currency trader urgently require a broad understanding of price movements, technical analysts or fundamental must be truly understood by someone. And maybe, a newbie doesn't know about this yet.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

So basically you saying apply all the possible strategy to come up with the good trades. Nice write up but things wont be same all the time in the trading market. Every time the crypto situation will be different and thus you have to be very keen at your trading strategy.

The only way to increase your portfolio is to do the compounding of your investment. This can be done on the basis of profits that you earn. You must be wiling to put those profits back again in the crypto trading and keep repeating this process until you get huge bag of it.  Tongue
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

Yes, but trade does not work now, investing in ICO also brings only disappointment. There remains a short-term, risky trade that does not suit ordinary investors, which requires a lot of time and effort.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

Yes but we must focus on a coin that has a potential as well especially day trading to ensure there's a profits on it.  Which is in my opinion probably trading with 2  different altcoin is the best choice to increase our portfolio even the market is red. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: