Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

Trading is good for those that have the deep understanding of how the system works, can read the chart very well, use news feed effectively to their advantage, very discipline and also note that it could be a very boring task sitting infront of system unless you install high frequency algorithm to trade for you

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Trading is good for those that have the deep understanding of how the system works, can read the chart very well, use news feed effectively to their advantage, very discipline and also note that it could be a very boring task sitting infront of system unless you install high frequency algorithm to trade for you
Thanks mate . l really appreciate your comment but trading can be fun when you know what you are doing per time .even people are employ in  banks to trade for them in the Forex market . the market is control by humans and not Bot . the whales are human not Bot . make the trading trend your friend you make profit .never use Bot. the Bot dont understand fundamental analysis for example when india ban crypto there will be a sudden drop of crypto asset .the BOT can't see this coming .

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

In bear market it is very hard to earn profit from trading. Only trading experts can do it. I think the best choice for us in bear market is only keep USD or hold the coins we have to secure our funds.
The bear market trading is the same as the bull market trading , even the expert still loose money in the bull market. The bull market does not mean is all about gain , everything still goes down to trading. Hodl is lazy way of trading and is more dangerous . Just learn your FA And TA , develop your own strategy that works for you.never be too greedy or fearful enter and exist a trade. You need boldness

tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset

This a very nice read. Your insights and explanations is so helpful for me also as a trader and a crypto enthusiast. I also use RSI, and MA's but I'm not really good and accurate about it. I still have some bad trades. For me trading in the Bear Market test your ability to control your emotions on when,and what to sell. Timing and trends are some of the factors I considered to gain profits.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

very appropriate, but if implemented is very difficult, big trade is the key to getting quick profits. greed is a failure I agree with that
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

if you understand the market and can make a good analysis then you need to engage in trade because you can earn good money, but if you don’t know anything, it’s better not to climb because you lose everything
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

very appropriate, but if implemented is very difficult, big trade is the key to getting quick profits. greed is a failure I agree with that
We experience failure in trading so the best for that learn from your mistakes. Always learn and apply to become successful in trading. Trading increases our portfolio since you are active from buying and selling.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

OP, your heading speaks a lot about it. For those who have lost a lot. Perhaps those who invested during the last bull run and are still holding, can easily go into trading and recover all. I am even sure that some would want to bearish market to continue, because they are making their money.
Although, no one knows when the bull run will commence. That not withstanding, profit at this time is very essential.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

But it can be also very dangerous . I was doing that and I got burned couple of times .One was big burn with Revain token . I had 9500 and I sold them when it was 0.60cents . But after that Revain jumped to 4 $ . It was just in few weeks time . Crazy to think how much money I lost for being inpatient
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Yes trading is the very good option during bear market. Because we can earn good money with trading surely using technical analysis. In bear market i earned more than 800 dollar with trading. and i will continue do that. Sometimes it is risky little bit but 800 dollar is really good money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset
I did just what you said and honestly it is very risky doing this. Be sure that if we are trading in this bearish market we should be ready to lose that money we are trading.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:23:55 AM

If we have trading skill, we can selling at high price and buying again at lower price. But not many people having this skill because we should knowing market movement and having technical skill
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

I am also a trader and I also did it for a long time, I think there are many cars for us to get the benefits of crypto besides joining a number of promising ICOs. some ICOs treat investors like someone very important, so when the tokens they sell are listed on market exchange, the price is better than the ICO, but choosing an ICO for investment must be careful, look at the development teams and see their history, if they don't have a history if they have a bad history in the crypto world then avoid it. for traders must also remain cautious even though the trader becomes a very important thing when being bearish we still have to be able to choose the potential of a coin or token that we want to trade, lest we choose coins or tokens that are almost no meaningful development, for a comfortable trading place there are several places that might be interesting and easy to understand. I often trade in the existing Decentralis exchange, besides that I also trade in Binance, Kucoin, Poloniex.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

Pretty decent components you have there as trader, stopping loss is certainly critical but knowing to short or long crypto is the best, I think its nothing different than forex when trading big altcoin pairs.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:56:14 AM

right, need enough experience to succeed in getting satisfactory results. indeed we cannot become greedy in the crypto world, because the results will be very disappointing and will be far from what we think.

i often trade, initially i always lose because i hope it will be even higher and in the end i lose some of my assets. we really have to target and be good at analyzing especially not feeling panic when prices will rise or prices will go down.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

If we have trading skill, we can selling at high price and buying again at lower price. But not many people having this skill because we should knowing market movement and having technical skill
must be like that in order to succeed, because with a lot of knowledge will be very helpful in solving problems and can make decisions correctly. without knowledge, you can fall into ignorance that can lead to losses.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

Honestly, this strategy is very applicable to the STOCK market, but to the cryptocurrency market, there is a lesser percentage of reading the charts to pinpoint the next market movement. On the early days of crypto, I used to read the charts but maybe I was so lucky that it was on a massive bull run and candle sticks are much easier to predict during bull runs.
But during bear markets on the crypto market, there is no guarantee that the next tick will be a bounce, some may even be the next massive drop candle.

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:25:09 AM

if you understand the market and can make a good analysis then you need to engage in trade because you can earn good money, but if you don’t know anything, it’s better not to climb because you lose everything
Yes, Trading fastest way to get profit if we good at it. To become good in trading, we need to research a lot about the market as well as analysis technical. I have no time for that. I have a stable job and just join crypto to get an extra income by doing bounty and investing in some coins.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

Yes, maybe what you say is right, trading is the key to increasing your success in crypto, but you must be able to learn more in detail when you enter trading, of course with trading will make your income increase, start learning to trade from now on
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

Trading especially the day trading brings profits on daily basis irrespective of the ruling status of the market condition, whether bull or bear. However, this is not achieved very simply. It requires deep knowledge on the trend of the market and which coin is favorable at a point in time to trade with. Other day traders prefer to use bots because it demands a lot of time when done manually.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: