Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

I do like your post, alot of people are making it big in this current market trend because they are good with technical analysis unlike most of us in the space, but one thing you missed out is discipline, most people would have been a good trader if they have the virtue of been disciplined to there strategy

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

To be engaged in trading on the cryptocurrency market you need a lot of knowledge, experience and time. In addition, not everyone has the ability to do this. Trading on the stock exchange, of course, can make a person rich in a very short time, but it can also make him a beggar. Therefore, whoever feels that he is ripe for trade, let him deal with it. This is a very risky activity.

I agree with you that in crypto we need knowledge about it and researching on our own is the best thing to safeguard ourself. At the same time I feel some sort of strange thing you have mentioned like beggars and trading is a tough concept. Mate those who took risk before few years are millionaires today, patience and time plays a key role here all you need to do is wait for your day. This is the wonderful opportunity to invest in crypto market make use of it. I strongly believe the market will gear up slowly and bounce back again.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

mastery of fundamental analysis will be important things that should take precedence and own for crypto. When the base is not so understood or mastered then technically owned will not able to help much.  technically it can be processed and need time, but fundamentals are the basis of what is happening in the technical.  trading will need both of these to be able to continue to profit each time.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

I do like your post, alot of people are making it big in this current market trend because they are good with technical analysis unlike most of us in the space, but one thing you missed out is discipline, most people would have been a good trader if they have the virtue of been disciplined to there strategy

Discipline is a very important in trading, emotion and discipline really affecting the result of the trading, one thing that I learned from my experience is that it need a lot of time to be successful in trading, indicators need to be paired with experience to get the maximum result, and dont expect to win in all trade, for professional traders , there is always chances to make profit in bear or bull market, so you can earn limitless profit from trading
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

A very informative post, and I understand that with this knowledge you can increase your capital and increase the number of coins in your wallet, but personally I am not ready to trade and I still need to improve my skills in this.
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:36 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 03:29:58 PM by wizardcrypto

A very informative post, and I understand that with this knowledge you can increase your capital and increase the number of coins in your wallet, but personally I am not ready to trade and I still need to improve my skills in this.
Thanks allot mate . You will need a demo account to start trading so you can learn how to control your greed and fear and taking crusial decisions per time with cryptocurrency pairs in the forex exchanges or cryptocurrency exchanges . This will make you not to play with your real money that you have work for years. Through this medium you will learn how to discipline your self.and also you will need to read lot of books on the internet with regards to forex trading which you can integrate the strategy in cryptocurrency exchange trading.

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I will probably change the the subject of the thread, because trading is not the key, trading is the only way to increase the size of your cryptocurrencies portfolio anything else is going to make you lose money, however while trading may seem like the perfect way to do this we must also recognize the risks, most people that try to trade become losers in the long term and most lose all their capital in less than a year.

Trading is still remain the vital key outside many options you have to increase your portfolio. You can attest to this that many hodler who bought btc at 20k who refuse to trade but hoping that btc gets to 30k are now regretting the risk they did not take to sell.you need risk management and self discipine to be successful in the world of trading currecny pairs.is more risky if you don't take a risk to trade.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset
i think taht it is really true and you jeed to find a lot of thinys that can bring ypu to ypurdream income

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Yes, I agree with you. In this bear market, Increasing portfolio is a very hard job! People are still holding tight their coins because of they afraid about losing money in trading! Where they already lost more than 50% money by holding! I think things need to change. As we don't know when will end this bad condition of the crypto market, So, People should start trading because only trading can increase the money portfolio in this bear market.
trading is good and i think tjat this is a good way to earn money and ypu will need some time to find what you can really do

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Discipline is a very important in trading, emotion and discipline really affecting the result of the trading, one thing that I learned from my experience is that it need a lot of time to be successful in trading, indicators need to be paired with experience to get the maximum result, and dont expect to win in all trade, for professional traders , there is always chances to make profit in bear or bull market, so you can earn limitless profit from trading

This topic is very informative and helpful for small-time and starting traders. Last October was great because prices were very stable, expecting the same thing this November. Its very good for starters to trade as the prices experience ni huge mivements.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Very awesome sharing. So far in trading, I only focus on how to choose the coins with high volume and circulation. I always buy and sell in the right time. Your information is actually very important in order to improve our experience and skill in cryptocurrency, especially trading. Deciding to sell the coins in the portfolio during this bear market may be risky, but of course there are some considerations that make it true.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

If you are not a good trader it is an amazing way to lose all your money. Trading is a great way to increase your portfolio but if you are not doing it the right way than it is a very risky method specially during a bear market

I mean if a person is good enough to make money trading during a bear market this means they probably already don't need our help anyway. There are very few people who can really make a profit during a bear market and this topic is not for them. The best way to make a better portfolio is to work for your crypto and use that money to buy more of the coin that dropped and average it down to something that is possible.

That is what a lot of my friends have done so far and one of them who got in during 18 thousand dollars bitcoin price now has a profitable exit price of 8.4 thousand dollars which is not that big, if this market goes on another couple months he will probably average it down to $7.4k and that would make it a lot easier to get out. That's the best method I know of.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

yes, I did it several times with the assets that I had. indeed if you just wait and give a very slow value. now the market looks sluggish.
But by trading is to increase the value of assets that we have, but all of them require capability and analysis.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

I've been trying to venture in this field for some time,  but there are many contradicting resources that confuse more than instruct.  Would you recommend some other books and maybe tutorials?

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Undoubtedly, in any field of activity, if you have your own capital, you need to put it into circulation, thereby increasing your profit, but the key aspect is that you need to know what to invest in, otherwise you can completely lose your capital

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Sometimes from some trading strategies it cannot determine success, because actually the one who gives the trade success is our way of thinking and action (patient or emotional). many people suffer losses because of their actions who cannot wait to face the future
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

I did another thing but it also helps me.
I sell my bounty tokens for example for 700 satoshi, then buy them for 600 satoshi, after that I increase my bounty tokens x3 or x4 depends of how much time I spent

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

I think that trading at a time when the market is bearish or bullish brings a good profit, but now that the market is in place and almost nothing happens, trading will not give you great results.

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I think that trading at a time when the market is bearish or bullish brings a good profit, but now that the market is in place and almost nothing happens, trading will not give you great results.

Mate the market is full of profit every day . there are still proof that people are still making out profit and increasing their portfolio daily. from my personal  experience l found out that holding of a coin or token is not  profitable and you may loose all your hard earn money use to purchase these crypto asset . what you need to be successful is to apply a new strategy that will work for you or learn from other people strategy . to my own opinion there is always bull run almost every day but all depends on the rate of measurement  of the bull run you are waiting for .

zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

I fully agree with you and you need to take into account the fact that the trading will always be relevant, even with a falling market, you can trade CFD contracts and earn money  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: