Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

mastery of fundamental analysis will be important things that should take precedence and own for crypto. When the base is not so understood or mastered then technically owned will not able to help much.  technically it can be processed and need time, but fundamentals are the basis of what is happening in the technical.  trading will need both of these to be able to continue to profit each time.
No, technical and fundamental analysis are completely different, fundamental analysis cares about every single aspect of the asset that you are studying and then tries to determine if the asset is undervalued or overvalued, technical analysis is completely different traders do not care about anything else except the price of the asset and what it is doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

the information in this thread is very useful but even better if you add some solutions to trading altcoin with low volume and small market cap because it seems that all the things mentioned above no have affect to altcoin with low volume and small market cap
jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Well... Is it not easy to train on bitcoin simulators? Or you can start with simple and easy-to-use exchanges like CEX – I started from there. And it was more helpful when I saw with my own eyes how it works and should work. I didn't face some problems 'cause trading there is quite convenient. Now I exchange eth for btc there (https://cex.io/eth-btc).
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

This is not the only strategy of how to increase your portfolio on the falling market. For sure, margin trading is very good for earning money on the falling market, but you can also take part in bounties and collect a lot of new perspective tokens.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Yes, I agree with you. In this bear market, Increasing portfolio is a very hard job! People are still holding tight their coins because they afraid about losing money in trading! Where they already lost more than 50% money by holding! I think things need to change. As we don't know when will end this bad condition of the crypto market, So, People should start trading because only trading can increase the money portfolio in this bear market.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

I have witnessed many investors losing all their property because of greed and anxiety. The long-term bear market also makes us lose confidence. I also started to be disappointed with the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

This thread has a very nice subject for traders specially to those that are planning to do tradings. I agree to the above mentioned statement that trading is the key to increase the portfolio in the bear market. It is also good that you shared your strategies so that out there, may people doing the trading will increase their knowledge. I hope that many trader will bring down their strategies and advice on how we can maximize and earn more from trading. Good luck!

We have different style in crypto market investment, some are just Traders, some are doing DODL, and some are on either long term or short term investment, but with what is going on now in the crypto market, everybody is crazy thinking on how to handle the market dive anew? as per some expert opinion no one is an expert with the very Volatile market, it is unpredictable, anything can happen with out our expert knowledge.. let's keep monitoring the crypto market and make a sound decision to protect our investment.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

I also agree with this post basically about trading as a means to increase or accumulate your volume in this type of market. I've mentioned this in some of my previous comments in other post and I believe traders should actually understand some TA and I think your pointers are some good steps to note while trying to get into crypto trading.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

In TRADING you must have knowledge and more experience to know all the possibilities that you may encounter here in crypto. Because lack of knowledge in TRADING it can brings a lot of risk and it can gives a loss of capital.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Trading can give profit at any market.
On bear trading harder then on bull market.

aeternus

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

In TRADING you must have knowledge and more experience to know all the possibilities that you may encounter here in crypto. Because lack of knowledge in TRADING it can brings a lot of risk and it can gives a loss of capital.
Knowledge is very important but when it comes to such a difficult market in which every coin is going down and in which we are registering record losses experience is even more important, those that have experimented something like this before know how to act and what to do in these circumstances, while many that only invested during the last year are completely lost about what to do.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

~
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
~

little tips for all of us, that is when we obey our emotions in trading, then what we will get is cut loss, yes in the trading world we must always prioritize our mathematical skills, decision making must also be accompanied by logical reasons, no people who buys bitcoin for no reason then he suddenly gets rich, except for being lucky. And if he continues, he will lose in the near future
so in my opinion the most important thing is, emotional control
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

I have witnessed many investors losing all their property because of greed and anxiety. The long-term bear market also makes us lose confidence. I also started to be disappointed with the market!
too blame market not good things to do. and too greedy, too will be brought to fruition that's bad enough. but when could not master the fundamental and technical aspects of this issue. Although the market is in a bad state but still there are opportunities for results and blame the market isn't too wise.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
chipzeru

Merit: 39

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Thank you so much for sharing. Trading is indeed the best way to get profit in bear market. I know a guy who still managed to get profit from daytrading in this bearish market. I wanted to enrich my knowledge and experience in trading but my part-time job takes a lot of my time.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

It could be but you need to also understand that it is one of the things that could lose you the remaining amount of money that you have left from this bloodbath, in a bear, coins have a tendency to go down rather than go up so you have to know the kind of trading that you are doing to make sure that you do not end up having more losses than profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

My own experience is not that bad. Although I didnt read any book about learning to trade. Most of the thing I learn before trading are those I find here on the bitcointalk forum. Although I have been a crowdworker for many years on platform such as crowdflower, Clixsense and NeoBux so I am not actually a novice to making money online. I started trading on binance and Cryptopia. I study chart history of many crypto with solid project background. I make few bucks daily and sometime I lose my interest back as well but the owe story get worst when I started following so many pump and dump group on telegram. It was too late before I realized I am being used as pawn.
Lesson learnt: Believe and do your own research. Avoid pump and dump group.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

I do daily trading, my crypto portfolio increase but USD value decrease. I don't care too much about this because in bad conditions of market now, i want to trade to have more experience in this market, i'm learning more about trading so that i can gain a lot of money when bullish comes.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Your trading tactics are impressive, however I  have lost 80% of my portfolio value and I think I would be wrong to trade now. Probably just wait till the whole thing pick up
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Well I have tried trading in the past, it didn't really work out for me maybe because i am too emotional type of person, but i have pick some few tips from your text, I will go and read some more book on trading and analysis.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset
Yes, trading during this period allows you to experience this moment in your life, but you must remember that you need to be able to trade, that is, you need to develop skills. Otherwise, you will just lose your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: