Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Indeed, trading now brings at least some benefit, unlike long positions, whose strategy turned out to be a complete collapse.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's so useful for new traders those who like me. Could you please give me an advice where to learn about TA? Exclude coins/ tokens you mentioned, do you trade any other altcoins and how many trading orders per day to improve your profit? 

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

I don't think it will be applicable in all situations. Just like now. Even though how many times you trade your coins I don't think your portfolio will increase to the point where it will become profitable. And even sustain it's price during the green market.

evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

OP is giving you the best possible advice on the forum.
I've started scalping - 50 trades a day AT LEAST.
Yesterday got from 0.01 BTC to 0.12 on a test account.
This should tell you all you need to know about the possibilities in an uncertain market.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Trading is only better when market is stable but right now its so unstable ,one wrong call its gone for good ,for me I'm not so good at trading and I'm not ready to lose my coins ,go for it if the out are good at it

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

This should tell you all you need to know about the possibilities in an uncertain market.
Been here for a while but you are greater than me (though comparison is not important) in terms of your trading skills, whether it's from your religious analysis or pure luck. 120% in just one day is so rare considering the current state of the market. But since you were playing on a test account, maybe you should now try the real one.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

Trading is only better when market is stable but right now its so unstable ,one wrong call its gone for good ,for me I'm not so good at trading and I'm not ready to lose my coins ,go for it if the out are good at it
if you are not ready to accept lose, better to quit from market as soon as possible.this is not too late if you want to save your money.actually unstable market give us huge opportunity.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

50 trades a day, that's a lot. I'm sure you have a lot of money. but for me who has limited money is very difficult to trade by scalping.

I prefer to experience until the market recovers, just start trading again.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Trading is indeed the way to make profits in any kind of market. But when you have come to the conclusion that you really want to get into this whole trading game, you really should do your homework and do it thoroughly.

Trading is a mix of luck and intuition + attention and your ability to see what is going on in the bigger picture.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Trading is an awesome instrument of increasing your savings, but do not forget that not every trader is successful. There are so much stories from people that have lost all their money just within several days by starting trading without any knowledge.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

yes, but this is not so simple and come with a high potential risk i want to trade but i'm only experienced in the long-term trading and discovering hidden gems good luck for all traders
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Trading has a big factor here for us to earn anyhow in crypto's or bitcoinBTC.  Without this concepts, for sure majority that most community now are not here anymore. And for me, traders is the heart of this business. Whether bearish or bullish we can still both had a chance to earn Bitcoin or Cryptos.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:46:30 AM

Trading can definitely be a big help in a bear market - but I think often the easiest way is to just trade your coins for USDT and then watch the market fall before buying back in later. If the market is dropping quickly, you don't really need deep knowledge and technical analysis skills, you just need to be confident that the stablecoin will hold its value as the other cryptos drop. If you're not confident of that, you can just trade back to fiat and then buy back in later - although obviously this tends to incur some fees.
You still need knowledge about technical analysis if you want to do that because if you do not have that knowledge and skill you could sell your coins for a stable coin just before it skyrockets and while you will still hold the same value in fiat the amount of coins that you are holding will go down since you decided to sell at the worst possible time.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset

I am also fully convinced that trading during this period becomes an excellent opportunity to generate income and valuable experience for successful work in the crypto market. But I want to warn many newbies - before starting trading, it is imperative to obtain the appropriate knowledge and skills to minimize the possible risks.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:36:04 AM

Of course, but keep in mund that margin trading is something what will stress your portfolio to the high risk!
You should be carefull with margin trading, this is my advice!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:42:58 AM

I still do not understand people that are trading in manipulated market. If I want to trade, I will go to classic stock market and trade here, where trading indicators, analysis have sense. But here not, pumps and dumps when you do not expect it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:07:15 AM

I still do not understand people that are trading in manipulated market. If I want to trade, I will go to classic stock market and trade here, where trading indicators, analysis have sense. But here not, pumps and dumps when you do not expect it.

All because in the classical markets it is more and more stable, which means that the potential profit is less. In the crypto market, the risks are higher, but the profits too.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:17:51 AM

Then why you are here wearing that signature of fork coin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:16:48 PM

For now, trading has been keeping afloat in this bearish crypto situation. If I wait for my investments to go up, I would have gone bankrupt now. When I realized the middle of the year that the market won't be going up soon as predicted by many, I decided to trade portion of my assets and it has somehow sustained me.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:25:53 PM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset

I am also fully convinced that trading during this period becomes an excellent opportunity to generate income and valuable experience for successful work in the crypto market. But I want to warn many newbies - before starting trading, it is imperative to obtain the appropriate knowledge and skills to minimize the possible risks.

Perhaps the best case trading in a bear market is thru margin trading? Though its mostly focused on Poloniex (there is margin trading), Binance and Bittrex. The guy probably included ETH now or it's a big regret not riding the big news and upgrades to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: