Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:32:26 PM

Thank you for sharing your experiences, this is very useful for me. I often split my investments, 30% in USDT and 70% in BTC. And the most important thing is to restrain your greed and fear.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:21:18 PM

It can also serve as a key to the loss of your deposit if you are not well able to trade or are not ready for the unpredictability of the crypto market. Trading is best in more stable markets.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 01:25:23 PM

Excluding trading the best way to increase ones portfolio in bear market is to keep buying the dips,I know nothing about trading and last time I tried I ended up losing all my coins

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:34:10 PM

It can also serve as a key to the loss of your deposit if you are not well able to trade or are not ready for the unpredictability of the crypto market. Trading is best in more stable markets.
of course, trading crypto must indeed have its own expertise which can specifically be applied to trading techniques. because with market conditions like now trading crypto assets must have good calculations. I myself have not returned to the crypto trade, I will wait until later it will improve and I think it is good to start trading again.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:43:02 PM

Trading is a great opportunity to increase your number of coins during the bear market but this will not
insure automatically profitability. It can happen that you increase the number of your coins significantly
but in value you still remain in loss with your portfolio. In bear market sometimes it is more profitable to
short your coins instead of trading.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:38:39 AM

This thread actually has the basics of trading, well thanks for the information but what do you think will be the best platform to do some trading? Binance? bitfinex? bittrex? May you recommend some?
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

This thread actually has the basics of trading, well thanks for the information but what do you think will be the best platform to do some trading? Binance? bitfinex? bittrex? May you recommend some?
You have named good exchanges. But if to pick one, I would choose binance because it's so user-friendly aside from having big volumes and lesser shitcoins listed.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

Trading is the best option to increase the portfolio if any body know about the formula to trade in the bearish market other it may stuck your investment at any wrong time entry in any trade. So buy at bottom and wait for right time to sell.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

Trading is the only thing left for us because today we no longer have the opportunity to start real investments in projects, because there are simply not as many of them as we would like. I think that today cryptocurrency is only trading.
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:36:54 PM

Trading is the only thing left for us because today we no longer have the opportunity to start real investments in projects, because there are simply not as many of them as we would like. I think that today cryptocurrency is only trading if you must be successful and remain in profit .
Lots of people are actually waiting for the next bull run although it we come this year  but right now is still under probability. You are very right when you say only trading is left and this is just the basic and we all have to accept it . There are altcoins been listed as top gainers, if we actively take profit from those ones no body will fill the impact of the bear market . Trading is simply the key right now.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:55:19 PM

Just hodling your coins during the bear market is very dangerous as your portfolio can melt down. Trading is the key to keep your portfolio alive during a declining market by day trading, scalping or simply shorting your coins and rebuying it cheaper.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:32:32 AM

I believe that trading is a very difficult and demanding job, requiring a lot of time, effort and knowledge. But it is precisely this direction that becomes a profitable solution for earning income in the short term. Part of the money received through trading, I invest in coins at a cheap price, and some I use for my everyday tasks.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:49:54 AM

Very impressive but actually trading is not for everybody, at certain points during trading emotions will set in. One do not have to be a trader to make in Cryptocurrency, though some knowledge about trading and the market dynamics is essential. Day trading is tasking and very demanding. The best for anyone who do not want to the headache is to analyze any he wished to invest in and make a good entry for short to medium term gain. A stop loss can equally be employed in medium term

Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:03:31 AM

In my own personal opinion, trading will be difficult to help you to increase your portfolio in the bear market because there is a chance for you to a big loss in buying bad coins. But today i am glad that the bear market had stop since this year of 2019 and the bull market is starting rise up again that makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrency increase their price again, that is why i am starting to trade again and i am now looking for the best trading platform that has great security that can protect all of my assets and it can avoid hackers, until I found Darb where it is wallet and at the same time a exchange where you can easily convert all your fiat into cryptocurrency.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

Yes, I think trading is a way to protect your portfolio from this decline and even increase your portfolio at the time when the market is fall. But I don't like taking too much risk. That's why I buy and sell with daily low percentages. My only purpose in the bear season was to protect the value of my portfolio on a dollar basis. And I was partly successful because of this daily trading.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:10:56 AM

In my own personal opinion, trading will be difficult to help you to increase your portfolio in the bear market because there is a chance for you to a big loss in buying bad coins. But today i am glad that the bear market had stop since this year of 2019 and the bull market is starting rise up again that makes bitcoin and other cryptocurrency increase their price again, that is why i am starting to trade again and i am now looking for the best trading platform that has great security that can protect all of my assets and it can avoid hackers, until I found Darb where it is wallet and at the same time a exchange where you can easily convert all your fiat into cryptocurrency.

A small growth and stability does not say. The fact is that the market can unfold at any moment. And we always need to be vigilant.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:44:50 AM

Slow and steady wins the race, most people want to have their portfolio X10 in a short time, but what trading offers is a steady income and with right strategy and compounding you can make huge return on your investment in a short period of time. Everyone should try as much as possible to sharpen their trading skill

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:46:52 AM

For sure it is, but do not forget that more than 90 percent of all traders are likely to lose their whole money, instead of getting profit. If you want to trade, you need to learn a lot about the industry in general and a lot of trading strategies. Be careful and do not trade blindly.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

For most of traders is hard to make a profit on bear market if the coins they trade go down and down, i think only some small % of traders make money on bear market.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:10:06 PM

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .
This is absolutely good advice because it is because of greed and fear, many can not follow their trading strategy.Greed and fear and intolerance is the most evil enemy of any trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: