Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:22:54 PM

Trading is the main key in order to increase your portfolio and your knowledge as well. If you are currently trading it is good because of that you are gaining knowledge and experience as well so continue to trade and make some money and profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:27:01 PM

Trading is the main key in order to increase your portfolio and your knowledge as well. If you are currently trading it is good because of that you are gaining knowledge and experience as well so continue to trade and make some money and profit.
Yes, the main reason why people are trying to trading although they don't have enough knowledge is just because they want to increase their portfolio and to gain some experience in a online and actual trading so that if they trade a higher amount of stuffs they actually know what to do and how to handle those.
Yes for me doing day trading and earning a profit in darb to earn enough experience and profit from other people who are a good trader is a lesson that we must keep so that we can use it into our other transactions that are going to do.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:42:53 PM

Not every person is given the opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency or trading. You also need to understand that cryptocurrency is a really dangerous sector, which today has big problems with interest.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:51:32 PM

That's true trading is the way to increase our portfolio but it was to risky to trade if we do not know the flow of token that we need to trade on the market. But we can make easy if we have some knowledge in trading, And we have mistake sometimes if the token we trade is potential and trade to shitcoins.

Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:55:04 PM

Not every person is given the opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency or trading. You also need to understand that cryptocurrency is a really dangerous sector, which today has big problems with interest.
Cryptocurrency industry is like emerging countries and crypto markets are volatile for this reason. The trading of crypto markets can give a huge profit in a short time but the risks are bigger than reward. You can lose the balance on the opposite side of the trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:50:37 PM

Yes trading is the best way to do so but if only you know how to read charts and trade without emotion. As for me, trading is not that good for me may I don't take my time to learn more about how to go about it. I prefer buying coins and selling them later that doing short-term trading.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:18:34 PM

Kudos for this post, it offers good details for those wishing to start trading. One thing about trading is going for knowledge first or if possible getting a good mentor who is more than capable to lead and teach. With good training on trading, only then can someone make good profits during bear market.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:24:29 PM

Trading in this bearish market requires high level of conscientiousness in other to avoid big loss, I trade on coin/tokens that have good prospect either on big exchange or not, the big coins we have today like btc and ETH started small too so I trade on coin that is backed with great idea with a real time use value such example is contents protocol token
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:25:45 PM

It is when there are lots of fluctuations in the price of coins in the market, that makes it so easy to move in, buy when there is a plunge and sell when there is a surge.
This is the period we get to know that almost all coins are pump and dump.
During this time, some coins dump and never rise again. Or the price of some never remained the same again.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

Unfortunately there is not much options to make money in the bear market. Trading might be risky sometimes but sometimes it’s the only way to get some profit.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:39:05 PM

Thanks for the post. Trading in bear market I must say it requires very high level of expertise backed with patience. Because most times even top traders still get stuck. So anyone wishing to trade in bear market must be sure he is duly equipped with the neccessry knowledge and how to be patient all the same.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:46:37 PM

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Actually, the three strategies above are strategies that have been commonly carried out by investors but the problems in crypto trading are the right timing to make decisions in trading on an exchange. Not many people can get the right timing.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

Sure, even bear maurket can geve us profit if we are traders with patience. But sometimes still we see a projects from ICO which still gives a good profit. Don't give up, never. The lucky loves the brave one.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:51:58 PM

Thanks for the post. Trading in bear market I must say it requires very high level of expertise backed with patience. Because most times even top traders still get stuck. So anyone wishing to trade in bear market must be sure he is duly equipped with the neccessry knowledge and how to be patient all the same.
Yep, you are right about being undecided. But the crypto market always gives us a new opportunity. So it always opens a new window for making profit. You should do some research before you make your choice.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:45:28 PM

During the bear market holding is not a profitable option. Trading can help to increase the number of your coins and  to offset the loss price. Otherwise, you will be just looking your portfolio declining and declining.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:19:46 AM

Trading is the main key tools here for us to earn a huge amount in the future. Just make sure as a trader You will choose to buy coins that has a good potentials and high volume in the market. Then, the coins must also listed at the top exchange at the coinmarketcap due to it is an advantage and high chances for us to have an additional portfolio and I think this bear market was a good chance for us to do it.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:39 AM

yes, fear and anxiety only make us fail more. I tried to trade two years ago, although the market was good but I was still worried when its value went down by 2%. It made my day worse and I was indecisive in trading.
But now it is different, I have given myself a clear investment plan every quarter. I followed it and every month I had a profit of 7-15%. It is a happy thing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

Very impressive but actually trading is not for everybody, at certain points during trading emotions will set in. One do not have to be a trader to make in Cryptocurrency, though some knowledge about trading and the market dynamics is essential. Day trading is tasking and very demanding. The best for anyone who do not want to the headache is to analyze any he wished to invest in and make a good entry for short to medium term gain. A stop loss can equally be employed in medium term

Day trading is surely not for all guys. It needs much time and a lot of concentration. If you make a mistake here, you lose very fast, although the chances that you will get a lot fast, also exist. And smart traders use them.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

You are right and i am glad you have shared your experience with all the pros and cons of trading i will just add here that trading is not that simple as it may seem i have personally seen losses and even price action, fundamental and technical analysis are not hundred percent the way you expect even if you are sure of a trade it still can go against you so trading is complex business.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:18:29 PM

Sure! Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market. Market in the declining period!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: