Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:11:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What possible motivation you needed for you to endure this massive dump  (Read 151 times)
mastersay (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

I have witnessed a massive dump of our coins and tokens starting of in July until now. And I have seen many users are still positive despite of the big dump. What possible motivation you needed for you to endure this massive dump?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

I have witnessed a massive dump of our coins and tokens starting of in July until now. And I have seen many users are still positive despite of the big dump. What possible motivation you needed for you to endure this massive dump?
It defend on everyone's Personal approach on the situation.But for me I don't need any motivation to succeed and endure this Kind of Market Situation. I'm only imposing a restriction to myself particularly in Buying and Investing in Crypto-Market in this "Kind of Situation" its very risky so you need Extra Precaution to avoid losing.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

why endure?
things that are inevitable and you can't stop are not things that you should "endure". are you enduring the night time? no because you can't ask the sun not to go down. it is out of your control.

the dumping of the altcoins is also that way. you must learn how to move with the market instead of sitting there letting others dump on you. that is when you can call yourself a trader not when you bag hold, lose money then come to bitcointalk and be "positive" with the topics (those people you saw).

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Most people know that the market is cyclical and the more there is a drop now, the more growth there will be in the future. Be patience.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

I'm just relying on my positive mindset and maintain my high emotional qoutient to stay composure despite of those massive dump because we cannot control people if they want to dump their  coins / tokens , and we must to respect their decision.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

whatever happens you must be satisfied to accept it. indeed you cannot avoid it, but you have the choice between being a winner, loser or just an audience.
siena23

Activity: 2394

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

My motivation is clear, my free time becomes useful because crypto so I will continue to play crypto. I don't care if there is a dump there is a pump, we have to be smart to make a profit even if there is a dump or pump, because I am sure there is a dump there will be a pump. It's impossible to pump continuously. So in my opinion, if you don't want to experience a dump, don't need to play crypto again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

I think the expectations for the future is the most important motivation. This means money. Many of us are here because we want to be one of the early investors at this cryptomarket for a big profit.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

The motivation for holding of coins may the onliest - it is the belief in coin that you are holding, and that the project will be realised and you will got your profit.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

The best motivation to keep in mind with the crypto massive drop is to find it as an opportunity to invest with your favorite altcoin at its lowest price. Instead of crying, doubting your trading decisions or regretting those chances you missed, why don't we start learning from it and build a new strategy to avoid those losses happening again right? Google is always helpful in times like this.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

Look at the history. Every dump is followed by a pump (and vice versa) so you don't need to be depressed about the coins you hold. It would rise one day. And you should also not regret for not buying enough coins before a pump as they'll come back to low price again. Moral - Buy low Sell high.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

From July to now hasn't been much of a dump for starters, at least in comparison to what came before that. Most of the negative people have already packed up and left and now we are left with the real believers mostly. That's what's needed to stick through these rough times, belief for the long run. If you have that then things become easy because each day is just one day closer to the end goal.

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

You have to work every day to replenish your investment portfolio.) If you stop working, panic and negative news will destroy confidence in the crypto currency

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

of course thinking that you already made a profit and the price of the coin you are holding, is also a profit and you are hodling these coins for more profit in the future, it's hard to look at your portfolio and to see that you are losing your investment, it's very depressing to look.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

The only one thing to have a good motivation is, the think of cyrpto currency can be use in the future, we are in modern world meaning this scene is just the beginning of the stable markets of crypto in the future, even theres a flows of ups and downs in the trend, but i believe that sooner this will fix, and the reasons of the massive dump are FUD from people who wants to collect more coins for their future purposes.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

If the coin has a good idea for a project then it is worth holding; like how bitcoin dumped when mt.gox happened it recovered after many years. If it's from an ICO though, there's a thin chance that it will recover back.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

I will not give motivation to you, this is the risk of a trader if the price decreases and if you have not been ready to accept this why do you have to do this activity, even before you trade, you will have warned beforehand, that Digital Asset Trading is a high-risk activity. Digital Asset prices are very volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Digital Assets.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

I hold a token that according to my analytic results is worthy to hold.
Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

I will always being positive thinking that crypto at the future will growing more and more. And i think this dump is still can be accepted. And i when buy some coin for long term so i don't worry if my asset now down until 50% or maybe 25% still kept HODL.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

What keeps me hodling my coins despite the fall of crypto market prices, is the knowledge about the cycle that crypto experiences. Since crypto, pioneered by bitcoin, was created, the market has experienced many rise and fall cycle. While prices fall, the rise in crypto is very noticeable that from less than a fraction of dollar when it was released, now its price is very big when compared.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: