Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Exchanges for newbiee  (Read 14682 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.
Share with all of you Cheesy

Bicoin: Bithumb, Bitfinex

Tether(trading TUSD or USDT): Binance, Bitmart

ETH: all of above

Welcome to other suggestion Wink
Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.

First of all, you won't find the token you are looking for in each exchange, there are more than ten thousand digital currencies in the market. Also, each exchange has its own security and convenience.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

Kucoin and etherdelta are one of the best so far especially when it comes to token market

timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

If you are new to crypto trading, and looking for a platform to trade, here are some platforms I use.

1. Binance : Most recommended. stable, safe, liquidity, commission fee cheap Wink
2. Bitfinex : Stable, not many coins available

Here is some Korea Exchanges, selling price relatively higher, recommend to sell them here.
3. Bithumb (ps:security issue happened, consider well)
4. Upbit : Not much volume as Bithumb but no problems so far

*******Additional information************
5. Bittrex - Recommended by FlamingFingers : 2 years exp. and No issue ever

At this point i don't think we have any suggestions to add in the list because i my self really recommend binance and bittrex for those who are day traders, and also security in times of funds protection.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Kucoin and etherdelta are one of the best so far especially when it comes to token market
I've never consider these two exchanges as the best cause of its market volume compare to the others. But the good thing about ETHERDELATA  is that,  they probably listed new coin. But I appreciate also this exchanges cause this is the first exchanges I have and I've learn trading from it.
Gloria99734 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

What i don't understand is, what do you pay attention to when you invest money to the token/coin? to exchange? Nowadays there are so many potential token that none of them is in the first 10 exchange. In my opinion, it is sufficient that the exchanges aren't scam and have a small fee.

I know what you mean. Listing on top exchange needs listing fee and pass many criteria, it's reality.
But we all know that, it is the more easy way for exchange to classify whether the tokens trustworthy or not.
For us, we can trust those exchange if they have a strict policy on listing icon.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

If you are new to crypto trading, and looking for a platform to trade, here are some platforms I use.
Share with all of you~~

Criteria:
  • Volume
  • Secure level
  • Liquidity
  • Commission fee
  • Listing coins

Options:
1. Binance: Strongly and Most recommended! stable, High Vol, safe, liquidity, commission fee cheap, user friendly (apps & web) Wink

2. Bitfinex: Stable, not many coins available

Here is some Korea Exchanges, selling price relatively higher, recommend to sell them here.

3. Bithumb: High Vol, Not highly secure (ps:security issue happened, consider well if you really want yo use!!)

5. Bittrex - Recommended by FlamingFingers: High Vol, No security issue ever, simple to use

6. Poloniex - Recommended by Reid: Long history, safe, speedy, Lower withdrawal fees(50k)
                                                        - Not recommended by elewton: laggy, needs KYC every time

7. Kucoin - Recommended by Miro22 and CodyAlfaridzi: Relatively new and small, but doing well on user experience

8. Bitmex - Recommended by CodyAlfaridzi: provide leverage, margin service, high vol, No need KYC.

FAQ:Why do we need to use several platforms?

For stable and profitable work in the future, any trader will need several exchanges for several reasons:
1. There are different trading pairs on different exchanges.
2. On some exchanges there is direct input of fiat (sometimes it is very important and convenient).
3. Sometimes all exchanges conduct technical work. Using several exchanges, you will be able to trade even if some of them will conduct technical work.
4. Sometimes exchanges are exposed to hacker attacks. Therefore, you need several exchanges, this will give you the opportunity to always have access to at least part of your deposit.
5. Different exchange rates. Sometimes the exchange rate of a particular currency is very different from the exchange rate on another exchange, so you can profitably sell and buy the currency back.
Thanks EXtremeAEX for information

Welcome to other suggestion Cheesy
Yes all these exchanges are good and one thing I do is to find out features that one has against one another and take advantage of it.  Binance and kucoin are the two exchange I trade currently and I am making some profits because of the features in them that are in not in other exchanges.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

1. Binance (Strongly recommended)
2. Bitfinex (Stable, not many coins available)
3. Bithumb (ps:security issue happened, consider well)
4. Upbit (Korea exchanges)

Recommended by FlamingFingers : Bittrex - 2 years exp. and No issue ever

People who use many exchange is swinger and that is good strategy in in this situation. I start use swing at August, not always profit but I can make big money when market not balance again. I recommended Hitbtc and Kucoin as alternative Binance and Bittrex, easy to use and have friendly support team.
There are many trading platforms but people perceive it differently due to some features which make them different. One thing which is natural among us is to pick up the simple and easy things and definitely we will choose Binance as our best trading platform that is mainly called as trading exchange. Other best exchanges are also there which enable you to trade with easiness and you will not feel any kind of difficulty.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

When i sign up to Bitfinex , they required minimum deposit $10k and this is very different with others exchanges that allow trader to make deposit by minimum coin equivalent $10 or $30. $10k big number for newbies trader, between all that exchanges  i  used Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Bittrex and Poloniex is first exchanges that i used for crypto trading 2 years ago. We have to use several different exchange to minimize risk from issue of hack.

Gloria99734 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

When i sign up to Bitfinex , they required minimum deposit $10k and this is very different with others exchanges that allow trader to make deposit by minimum coin equivalent $10 or $30. $10k big number for newbies trader, between all that exchanges  i  used Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Bittrex and Poloniex is first exchanges that i used for crypto trading 2 years ago. We have to use several different exchange to minimize risk from issue of hack.

Yeah Bitfinex needs more deposit, this is a great point! I add it on #1 thanks;D
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Share with all of you~~

Criteria:
  • Volume
  • Secure level
  • Liquidity
  • Commission fee
  • Listing coins

Options:
1. Binance: Strongly and Most recommended! stable, High Vol, safe, liquidity, commission fee cheap, user friendly (apps & web) Wink

2. Bitfinex: Stable, not many coins available (ps. Required for 10k deposit)

3. Bithumb: High Vol, Not highly secure (ps:security issue happened, consider well if you really want to use!!)

5. Bittrex - Recommended by FlamingFingers: High Vol, No security issue ever, simple to use

6. Poloniex - Recommended by Reid: Long history, safe, speedy, Lower withdrawal fees(50k sats)

7. Kucoin - Recommended by Miro22 and CodyAlfaridzi: Relatively new and small, but doing well on user experience

8. Bitmex - Recommended by CodyAlfaridzi: provide leverage, margin service, high vol, No need KYC.

For stable and profitable work in the future, any trader will need several exchanges for several reasons:
2. On some exchanges there is direct input of fiat (sometimes it is very important and convenient).
3. Sometimes all exchanges conduct technical work. Using several exchanges, you will be able to trade even if some of them will conduct technical work.
4. Sometimes exchanges are exposed to hacker attacks. Therefore, you need several exchanges, this will give you the opportunity to always have access to at least part of your deposit.
5. Different exchange rates. Sometimes the exchange rate of a particular currency is very different from the exchange rate on another exchange, so you can profitably sell and buy the currency back.

I would also suggest adding CEX (https://cex.io/) to your list. It's UK-based platform which is user-friendly and suitable for beginners. They don't support many coins but those they do support are enough for a good start.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

I see if you share eight cryptocurrency trading platform. Finally I analysis all trading platform but at the moment I am not use all cryptocurrency trading platform I just use bittrex because I feel it is a perfect for everyone. It is a very useful although high transaction fee. There are good support centre and you can knock them 24 hour with your any kind of problem and you will get back to answer within a 3 business day. there are lots of people use this platform and most of the people give a review that is very perfect for everyone.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

trading for beginners must have capital first, if we already have the capital must choose the coin price that is going down in price, if we have bought it we have to wait for the coin that we have bought the price goes up, that's how beginners trade

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

Before Binance launched, i used Bittrex and Poloniex because they become the biggest exchange in 2015. Since that untill now i still use it because they has regulation in USA. Since they started operated there are no issue of hack so they is one of the good exchange. Also i use Binance because this exchange have very high trading volume and listed alot of potential coin.
Regulation is actually very important and I really would not want to be using a non-regulated exchange anyway considering the risks involved in the long run. I have been using Binance for a while because of the low fees as well as KUCOIN and I have always not regretted it. Although, i still make use of bittrex, but just for some few trades though, but for the fact that bittrex has been in existence for a while, it has stood the test of time and it is regulated is one reason why leaving it for a lower fee exchanges is a bit hard but I guess over time, we will get to see how these other exchanges get to perform.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

trading for beginners must have capital first, if we already have the capital must choose the coin price that is going down in price, if we have bought it we have to wait for the coin that we have bought the price goes up, that's how beginners trade
capital must have to buy coins. but for beginners i recommend long-term trading. so it is not confused with uncertain price fluctuations. other than that, choose the recommended trading platform, so it will be more comfortable during learning process

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Share with all of you~~

Criteria:
  • Volume
  • Secure level
  • Liquidity
  • Commission fee
  • Listing coins

Options:

2. Bitfinex: Stable, not many coins available (ps. Required for 10k deposit)

3. Bithumb: High Vol, Not highly secure (ps:security issue happened, consider well if you really want to use!!)

6. Poloniex - Recommended by Reid: Long history, safe, speedy, Lower withdrawal fees(50k sats)

I really like the way you put up this topic, newbies should really know what exchanger to use and stop making the mistakes of running into fake exchangers that zoom off with their money at last. The exchangers listed here are old and reliable, except Kucoin which is still new but still recommended by many.

Another thing newbies need to know is that they shouldn’t only store their coins on exchangers, they should have their own wallets where they store majority of their coins, exchangers can get hacked.

lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Your List will be perfect for the newbie if you remove Bithumb exchange name! It is not a good exchange mate, Users are not safe there! then why you will go there where you have plenty of options to exchange your coins? Though This is your personal list, still Bithumb name you may remove and you should add bittrex name or Bibox Exchange name in the list. Bithumb attacked by the hackers two times in this year and more than 30 Million USD was taken!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

One thing forget to mention, the commission fee and service quality are also important
This is the sole reason Hitbtc will likely not be adored by many as preferred choice of exchange. Hitbtc has the most ridiculous commission charges I have seen among the exchanges I patronize. It takes commission once transfer is made even before one places a trade. I patronize it only when its  the only exchange having the crypto I want to buy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.

Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.

If you understand or believe in saying " Don't put all your eggs in one basket " It means, it is much dangerous if you put all your coins in one exchange. don't attempt to try that, instead, it is much better and good if you scatter all your coins in different legit exchange site platform. Aside from the exchange you mentioned in the above statement, kucoin, okex, coinbene, and houbi which I think is a good platform.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

This is a big help for newbies need to learn some trading. Because some newbies don't have enough experience to start in trading and lossinh their money for nothing.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

If you understand or believe in saying " Don't put all your eggs in one basket " It means, it is much dangerous if you put all your coins in one exchange. don't attempt to try that, instead, it is much better and good if you scatter all your coins in different legit exchange site platform. Aside from the exchange you mentioned in the above statement, kucoin, okex, coinbene, and houbi which I think is a good platform.

Absolutely it's true do not put all your funds in one egg. ICO bounty is already crash and nothing chance to earn for a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: