Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8465 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Now all major projects vvodyat this procedure.It is very good that talking about it immediately,not at the end.
Verification is a very good subject for the project, the team will know exactly who is participating in the life of the company
A lot of people who can not provide their documents, it is necessary to somehow resolve the issue
Why can't they provide documents? is it a big deal? Every person has documents and KYC procedure is something usual in crypto since this year.
If you don't have documents, then buy it on black market

I agree with you, I never have seen any problem in KYC, every people have documents )
Yeah, so KYC shouldn't a big problem. Did someone of team members pass KYC? As far as I know listing sites like ICObench show this kind of information
Cryptocurrencies require at least some regulation. Therefore, many projects and carry out some kind of verification KYC This is done in order to avoid speculation and fraud. On this need with this measured.
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

It seems for me that victorieum has a perfect name to win this game of collecting soft capitalisation Smiley Victorieum in my mind is associated with win
The name of the company really corresponds to the victory, we hope that it will be so in the future
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

As far as I see these guys have a huge bounty pool. I like bounties with fixed pool, because it guarantee payment.
I hope they won't reduce it.
I am thinking about to join their rewards campaign
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

As far as I see these guys have a huge bounty pool. I like bounties with fixed pool, because it guarantee payment.
They should not reduce, because it is in their interest to make the project better and interest as many people as possible.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

I am also waiting for ETF adoption. Hope it will help market to rebounce and a bullish market will start soon once ETF is adopted. It is really important to accept these laws sooner

Sure, ETF will be the great point for the start of a bullish market, but we can wait for this really for a long time. I think it will not be approved in this year.
I know that the last decision should be approved by february, so it seems to me that in 2019 bullrun will occur.
it is a long road to 2019, I need to cash out money, but cashing out too low hurts me
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

It seems for me that victorieum has a perfect name to win this game of collecting soft capitalisation Smiley Victorieum in my mind is associated with win
The name of the company really corresponds to the victory, we hope that it will be so in the future
i hope so, mate. We should spread about Victorieum as much as possible, because brend awareness is a powerfull thing. Hope they will achieve goals
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

i hope so, mate. We should spread about Victorieum as much as possible, because brend awareness is a powerfull thing. Hope they will achieve goals
One of the important aspects has always been the name of the project, in which there will always be a deep meaning, thus it is the key to success for the project.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

You're right! The size of the fund for bounty is very impressive. My signature company will end in a few weeks and I will most likely join the signature company of this Victorieum project!
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

You're right! The size of the fund for bounty is very impressive. My signature company will end in a few weeks and I will most likely join the signature company of this Victorieum project!
Now there is an opportunity to join the ranks of the company in order to further promote the project.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

It's not the biggest bounty pool I've ever seen. We can say no more than above average. In any case, there will be a large number of bots in social companies.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

Yes Air Drop will start soon , 5 million token.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Now all major projects vvodyat this procedure.It is very good that talking about it immediately,not at the end.
Verification is a very good subject for the project, the team will know exactly who is participating in the life of the company
A lot of people who can not provide their documents, it is necessary to somehow resolve the issue
Why can't they provide documents? is it a big deal? Every person has documents and KYC procedure is something usual in crypto since this year.
If you don't have documents, then buy it on black market

I agree with you, I never have seen any problem in KYC, every people have documents )
Yeah, so KYC shouldn't a big problem. Did someone of team members pass KYC? As far as I know listing sites like ICObench show this kind of information
I don't really trust such sites,there is sometimes incorrect information,often even sometimes confusing the country of the project,and the rating of the project is inaccurate or strongest low,for that would require for the appreciation of the money from the project,or are exaggerated when the project simply buys the rating
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

A good number of tokens, we hope that they will be enough for everyone, because there will be a lot of participants
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

A good number of tokens, we hope that they will be enough for everyone, because there will be a lot of participants
This number of tokens on the bounty company should be enough, will wait for the results
GOSPOD1N

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

This number of tokens on the bounty company should be enough, will wait for the results
It is very important that all these tokens find their happy buyers and guys who take part in the bounty
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

The opportunity to receive project tokens is an excellent chance to popularize the project and its coins in the cryptocommunity.
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

The opportunity to receive project tokens is an excellent chance to popularize the project and its coins in the cryptocommunity.
The most important thing is that the more you need for yourself, the better to earn tokens, in the future you can sell them at a good price.
tor9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

5 000 000 coins at a price of 0.06 dollars, it comes out 300 000 dollars, this is a good amount allocated to the air, even if there will be 5 000 participants, they will receive the equivalent of 60 dollars, which for the air at such a low market is very good
m1xmee

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Do you have an Airdrop?

5 000 000 coins at a price of 0.06 dollars, it comes out 300 000 dollars, this is a good amount allocated to the air, even if there will be 5 000 participants, they will receive the equivalent of 60 dollars, which for the air at such a low market is very good
Favorable offer for very many people, I think, those who have already understood this for a long time will purchase tokens for themselves projects
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

I also think that such a proposal may be of interest to many potential investors. At least there is every chance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: