Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8465 times)
Power22

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Representatives of the Victorieum project are very active in Telegraph and in Discord. They also drop in and read our discussions on this forum.
Now for any project the easiest way to create channels in a telegram and in other social networks, and there to communicate with their clients
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

It seems to me that never channels in Discord or chat rooms in Telegrams will not replace communication on the good old forum BitcoinTalk.
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

It seems to me that never channels in Discord or chat rooms in Telegrams will not replace communication on the good old forum BitcoinTalk.
Yes, I agree, but as we see the answers we don’t get here often, we have to adapt
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Do not replace, but you need some kind of alternative, everything happens much faster there and quickly give you the answer to the question
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Representatives of the Victorieum project are very active in Telegraph and in Discord. They also drop in and read our discussions on this forum.
Now for any project the easiest way to create channels in a telegram and in other social networks, and there to communicate with their clients
I agree communication in the forum flow should be carried out , because forum members can simply not use the messenger or social network

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Do not replace, but you need some kind of alternative, everything happens much faster there and quickly give you the answer to the question
each network for communication was created with a specific purpose and under the specialization, to argue that it is better possible long, but it will be senseless, everywhere there are positive and negative sides
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

I agree communication in the forum flow should be carried out , because forum members can simply not use the messenger or social network
Lead a discussion of something much more comfortable on the forum. Other messengers and programs are needed for other purposes.
M1ster.tw1ster

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Some people communicate only on the forum, and I understand them that not everyone likes different messengers, but you need to get used to it, because the world of technology
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

each network for communication was created with a specific purpose and under the specialization, to argue that it is better possible long, but it will be senseless, everywhere there are positive and negative sides
Now, behind the window of the world of technology, you need to adapt to any innovations, it’s just not always possible to respond to the forum
m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Now those are the days where most of the people are sitting in messengers, but the forum also needs to pay attention to its project clients.
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

Have you channel on YouTube?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

On the first page of a topic, everything is clearly written. Look carefully. Yes YouTube channel is.
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

On the first page of a topic, everything is clearly written. Look carefully. Yes YouTube channel is.
On YouTube you can watch interesting videos about the project itself, it will be useful to see everyone, even those who are just thinking where to invest their money.
m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Now they are very negative about projects in which the team hides their personalities. Investors want transparency and openness.

But as I know team promises to pass kyc on such platforms as ICObench and etc.

The team already passed KYC in ICO BENCH.
This is a good sign. There is a chance that the project is real.
This is a really correct decision from the team; this procedure should be carried out for each project, so that in the future there are no obscure questions. Smiley
This step increases the credibility of the project.
It was high time to do this, go through the ICO BENCH check and provide them with their documents, thus we know in the future which team we work with and honestly, that this is not a scam
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

It was high time to do this, go through the ICO BENCH check and provide them with their documents, thus we know in the future which team we work with and honestly, that this is not a scam
Exactly. Such a move will attract more investors.
They show this to everyone that the team simply has nothing to hide and they are a real project, and not just scams  Grin
kl1nkagg

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

They show this to everyone that the team simply has nothing to hide and they are a real project, and not just scams  Grin
If there is nothing to hide, then this is good, it means that they are really raising money for the development of the project
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

If there is nothing to hide, then this is good, it means that they are really raising money for the development of the project
Oh, so if there was an obligatory rule for all projects that need to be tested for reality, it would be very good, maybe they will do the newest projects in the future.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

What about MVP ? Do you have working prototype or UI at least? i think most of investors will be glad seeing progress in your development

They do, Victorieum crypto wallet which they are adding more coins to it!and eventually will Exchange,this team knows the game very well. 
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Do you have existing partners? i think more partnersheeps you have, the bigger impact you produce and the bigger brand awareness appears. Patnersheeps help to attract clients of your partners to your product and ICO

They have partners but in time they will publish the info! this is finance sectors all will be done in right time.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Do you have existing partners? i think more partnersheeps you have, the bigger impact you produce and the bigger brand awareness appears. Patnersheeps help to attract clients of your partners to your product and ICO
I would not hope for a partner. Project Victorieum must independently release its product. And then he will dictate the conditions to market players and choose his partners.

Correct , They do have partners in right timing all info will be published.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: