Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8473 times)
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Is this coin already trading??  I see the price 0.01$ on some shitty exchanges.
Please confirm me that this coin is same as mentioned in worldcoinindex.  https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/victorium

It cannot be traded anywhere, because ICO is not over yet.

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Is this coin already trading??  I see the price 0.01$ on some shitty exchanges.
Please confirm me that this coin is same as mentioned in worldcoinindex.  https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/victorium
Even if the ICO is over, I think that there is no need to hurry to enter the crypto exchange. as the current situation in the crypto market can kill the prices of the token of any project.

sword024

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Guys, compare name of coin traded on exchange with this project! There is name difference. You have to be more attentive.
Several times I lost money just being inattentive
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

If I understand correct Victorieum will have own crypto exchange?
Correct, but it is not the only their purpose, they are going to revolutionize whole market in general, so exchange is just one of the goals.
On a first page there are more goals of Victorieum
It sounds good, as I think exchange is very important for new tokens. I saw their goals but most part of them too hard realize.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Direct dialogue with representatives of the project team always has a very good effect on investor sentiment. especially in a hectic time like this. I really like what the developers of Project Victorieum are doing!
Communication always solves a lot, a person sees that they communicate with him and talk in more detail about the project, this is teamwork
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Direct dialogue with representatives of the project team always has a very good effect on investor sentiment. especially in a hectic time like this. I really like what the developers of Project Victorieum are doing!
Communication always solves a lot, a person sees that they communicate with him and talk in more detail about the project, this is teamwork
The team is trying to make the project better, but the result will be visible when they collect the necessary amount for further progress.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

The team is trying to make the project better, but the result will be visible when they collect the necessary amount for further progress.
One of the main aspects is that we need excellent teamwork for further results.
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

I think this project has the potential to hit it big. Being a crypto-enthusiast myself, I personally believe that the traditional banking system has many loopholes including untimely delays, lack of transparency, and unnecessary costs due to the involvement of mediators. This project aims to fix all these problems associated with banking institutions through blockchain. There are few ICO projects that are doing the same. team is strong with experts in blockchain and development. They also have advisors with high ICO success scores. I think high investment bonus and their passive income program will draw potential investors in.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

I think this project has the potential to hit it big. Being a crypto-enthusiast myself, I personally believe that the traditional banking system has many loopholes including untimely delays, lack of transparency, and unnecessary costs due to the involvement of mediators. This project aims to fix all these problems associated with banking institutions through blockchain. There are few ICO projects that are doing the same. team is strong with experts in blockchain and development. They also have advisors with high ICO success scores. I think high investment bonus and their passive income program will draw potential investors in.
I'm totally agree with you, however about what ICO's are you exactly talkin about?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

I liked what you said. It looks like Project Victorieum really has huge potential. I will consider it in more detail for my investment!
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

I've not read WP carefully. is it true,that Victorieum will have an option to convert crypto in fiat usd without any intermediaries and stable coins like tusd, gusd and so on?

Yes instant swap to USD & EURO..
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Guys, compare name of coin traded on exchange with this project! There is name difference. You have to be more attentive.
before buying a coin, you should be very careful, as there may be one coin from the same developers and with the same name, one is new and expensive, the other is old and costs little
 you should always check your smart contract
arendator

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Also, we can watch the smart contract.

Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

before buying a coin, you should be very careful, as there may be one coin from the same developers and with the same name, one is new and expensive, the other is old and costs little
I see there are 3 smartcontracts from Victorieum or VTM, and this makes us confused, this makes investors have to be careful to buy VTM,
because if it's wrong you will lose your money

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

I see there are 3 smartcontracts from Victorieum or VTM, and this makes us confused, this makes investors have to be careful to buy VTM,
The real smart contract does have updated links and you can check github
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

Before buying, you should clarify the information from the developers.

Buying its only in VICTORIEUM.IO..in your dashboard.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

unfortunately, many investors have lost due to inattention with the error of buying coins, you should always be very careful
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

unfortunately, many investors have lost due to inattention with the error of buying coins, you should always be very careful
In any case, when buying a token, you need to be careful not to be fooled and not to get money
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

And what, unless 3 smart contracts is not enough? i just don't understand the point
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

I do not know really where are you seen this. I see only one contract.
Probably the guys probably got it wrong, one contract will be enough for everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: