Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8464 times)
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

This project has a number of features, but the soft cap is too large and it will be quite difficult to collect it. However, I believe it is possible for them
The amount is large, I agree, but there should be enough time for the amount to be collected before the deadline Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

I bet Victorieum has chances to hit top 100 coinmarket cap. As for 1$ market price I doubt it will happen,because pre-sale price has a huge discount.

It sounds too crazy dude, if you a right it will be x100 just ridiculous, price never will be 1$ I'm sure about that.
In the future it can and will be, but the price at the very beginning will be small, but then it will grow
Nobody knows the future but as I told befor x100 just unreal, be realistic mate, even x2 or x3 will be perfect for project, even if price won't fall down it will be good.
Mad prices will not, if it is, then only in a couple of years, because the development process is very long, and now the initial price will be small
well, it is too early to argue about the price on such a low market, and it is unknown what the price will be, when the market will grow and what will be the demand for this product
sword024

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

We need some new features to be added on this exchange.
I am in favour of margin trading, will you have this feature on your platform?
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Still in development, I think such questions need to be asked on social networks to get a quick answer.
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

I bet Victorieum has chances to hit top 100 coinmarket cap. As for 1$ market price I doubt it will happen,because pre-sale price has a huge discount.

It sounds too crazy dude, if you a right it will be x100 just ridiculous, price never will be 1$ I'm sure about that.
In the future it can and will be, but the price at the very beginning will be small, but then it will grow
Nobody knows the future but as I told befor x100 just unreal, be realistic mate, even x2 or x3 will be perfect for project, even if price won't fall down it will be good.
Mad prices will not, if it is, then only in a couple of years, because the development process is very long, and now the initial price will be small
well, it is too early to argue about the price on such a low market, and it is unknown what the price will be, when the market will grow and what will be the demand for this product
Now it makes no sense to discuss, until they get to the exchange and pass the listing, it will take a long time
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

I think they will configure the functional that each new client will be able to find for himself what he likes.
m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

This project has a number of features, but the soft cap is too large and it will be quite difficult to collect it. However, I believe it is possible for them
Gather, the main thing is to hold more conferences for people to interest new investors and customers. Cool
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Gather, the main thing is to hold more conferences for people to interest new investors and customers. Cool
If you need a large amount, it means that the team has specific values, because they collect it not for themselves, but for the development of the project in the future.
Oksan89

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

1 cent for each token is a big deal!
It is really good opportunity. If I invest in Victorieum, I would buy exactly for 1 cent, deal is amazing
The news is really awesome! This is a very good suggestion. It seems to me that there are many who wish!
100 million tokens long enough for everyone and in fact a very good discount for the purchase, those who have time to buy will do it right
The lower the price of the token on the ICO, the easier it will grow.
Agreed.such tokens are easier to withstand the load when listing on exchanges.

Waiting for the start very much. I want to use this incredible bonus !

m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

It is really good opportunity. If I invest in Victorieum, I would buy exactly for 1 cent, deal is amazing
The news is really awesome! This is a very good suggestion. It seems to me that there are many who wish!
100 million tokens long enough for everyone and in fact a very good discount for the purchase, those who have time to buy will do it right

If you really want to use it and buy a lot of tokens, then a discount that will be very useful in this matter.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

If you really want to use it and buy a lot of tokens, then a discount that will be very useful in this matter.

Sure it is a very good suggestion, and we will use it. We can earn good money with this bonus.

Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

Now all major projects vvodyat this procedure.It is very good that talking about it immediately,not at the end.
Verification is a very good subject for the project, the team will know exactly who is participating in the life of the company
A lot of people who can not provide their documents, it is necessary to somehow resolve the issue
Why can't they provide documents? is it a big deal? Every person has documents and KYC procedure is something usual in crypto since this year.
If you don't have documents, then buy it on black market

Sure it is no a problem for honest people who have documents. Even teams developments have passed the KYC.

arendator

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

A big discount on the pre-sale may turn into a dump after entering the stock exchange. To avoid this, you need a finished work product from the project.
the collapse in the price of coins depends on how many coins will be sold to investors immediately after the release of the coin on the exchange
With large bonuses, investors can sell tokens even at a low price without waiting for the moment when the coin starts to rise in price . this should be taken into account .

I think smart investors will never sell their tokens at low prices. We just need to wait for the end of ICO, exchange listings and earn good profit Cool

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Now all major projects vvodyat this procedure.It is very good that talking about it immediately,not at the end.
Verification is a very good subject for the project, the team will know exactly who is participating in the life of the company
A lot of people who can not provide their documents, it is necessary to somehow resolve the issue
Why can't they provide documents? is it a big deal? Every person has documents and KYC procedure is something usual in crypto since this year.
If you don't have documents, then buy it on black market

Sure it is no a problem for honest people who have documents. Even teams developments have passed the KYC.
Recent projects have become unreliable. First asked to pass the kyc, and in the end the buyer or bounty hunter gets nothing.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

A big discount on the pre-sale may turn into a dump after entering the stock exchange. To avoid this, you need a finished work product from the project.
the collapse in the price of coins depends on how many coins will be sold to investors immediately after the release of the coin on the exchange
With large bonuses, investors can sell tokens even at a low price without waiting for the moment when the coin starts to rise in price . this should be taken into account .

I think smart investors will never sell their tokens at low prices. We just need to wait for the end of ICO, exchange listings and earn good profit Cool
Only an inexperienced person will immediately sell the token without waiting for the ICO ending, you need to wait for the ending and then the price will be higher
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Victorieum gives complete solution in Banking service with blockchain technology and create multi-functional platform for clients. They recently released their prototype on their website, which is great and gives an insight into the careful execution of their vision.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Centralized market is in the past. Blockchain adopters , stay tuned for decentralized financial market! It is coming! It is the future! it is a revolution!

decentralized exchanges are more convenient to use.that's becoming popular
Decentralized exchanges are not as convenient as centralized exchanges, but these exchanges are safer for users.
decentralized exchanges are more convenient for me.everyone has their own opinion)
But they are not as safe as centralized. Decentralized exchanges it is difficult to track the movements of financial transactions.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a pyramid. With the same success, you can call anything you like a pyramid. The entire current financial system is a pyramid.
in the financial world, everything is a pyramid, and cryptocurrency is no exception,you earn on someone who is on you, this is the pyramid
I do not agree with you. Crypto projects offer useful products. And due to this utility the price of tokens grows.
This is logical, the more interesting the project idea, the more investors in the future, and the token will be on the market for a very long time.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

Victoreum,Application of financial models present time which will facilitate all financial activities .. very good for all countries to implement this method
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Exactly! I hope the market will start growing soon.
a lot of talk about the growth of the market, which will soon,but unfortunately the market is in one place,and it seems to me that it will not grow in the near future,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: