Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8461 times)
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

For me traditional banking system is too conservative. And here I see modern system aimed to decentralize traditional market. It is what I like too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

perhaps we still do not fully understand the advantages of lending in the blockchain system,and they can be more profitable than the old, familiar to us system of lending existing in conventional banks
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

I want to know who is among your main investors? Do you have agreements with VC?
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

perhaps we still do not fully understand the advantages of lending in the blockchain system,and they can be more profitable than the old, familiar to us system of lending existing in conventional banks
Now everything is developing, I am sure that the new system will work much better than the one in our banks.
Oksan89

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

I do not know any crypto companies which have collaborations with banks, except Ripple. I hope that Victoreum will be successful in it.
Ripple is cooperating in providing its technology to banks in order to implement fast, safe and cheap transfers between banks. And what does the banking sector proposes project Victorieum?

Victorieum building a bank supports the cryptocurrency, Exchange, lending platform, and share profit with investors. they are opening the door to worldwide users who wants to but crypto with low fees! That is the start only and more to come.

Are you planning to provide banking services? For example, to issue a loan in cryptocurrency?
This is a big risk for both parties of a cryptocurrency loan. The price of cryptocurrency may rise or fall sharply.
I think the risks will be taken into account and reduced to a minimum,so that all parties were happy.

Of course, it is very risky to take loans in cryptocurrency, with such huge differences in value, this is something that should be tied to the price of a dollar or euro

Sure it is risky, you can take 5000$ in loan and when you will have to return 10000$ if you coin will raise in dollars )). So it better to think before )

But also there is the other side of the coin ). You can take BTC for 20000$ and return when it will 6000 ))

Sevreki

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

I do not know any crypto companies which have collaborations with banks, except Ripple. I hope that Victoreum will be successful in it.
Ripple is cooperating in providing its technology to banks in order to implement fast, safe and cheap transfers between banks. And what does the banking sector proposes project Victorieum?

Victorieum building a bank supports the cryptocurrency, Exchange, lending platform, and share profit with investors. they are opening the door to worldwide users who wants to but crypto with low fees! That is the start only and more to come.

Are you planning to provide banking services? For example, to issue a loan in cryptocurrency?
This is a big risk for both parties of a cryptocurrency loan. The price of cryptocurrency may rise or fall sharply.
I think the risks will be taken into account and reduced to a minimum,so that all parties were happy.

Of course, it is very risky to take loans in cryptocurrency, with such huge differences in value, this is something that should be tied to the price of a dollar or euro

Sure it is risky, you can take 5000$ in loan and when you will have to return 10000$ if you coin will raise in dollars )). So it better to think before )
Now there is a constant risk on the market, it is possible, like very well, to enter it with your credit, and go into a very good minus, no one knows
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Now everything is developing, I am sure that the new system will work much better than the one in our banks.

Sure cryptocurrency is developing as well. And I think soon we can see this credit system in banks.

Oksan89

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Sure cryptocurrency is developing as well. And I think soon we can see this credit system in banks.

It would be a very good and useful option for many clients. But I think banks will never do such a thing.

Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

If banks work with cryptocurrency, this will be a very big step into the future. Cool
SSend3r

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

If banks work with cryptocurrency, this will be a very big step into the future. Cool

It really near future and will happen quickly as we think. Some Aian banks already work with Ripple.

drrekkty

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

You don't have a point of crypto backed loans obviously. Well, i will explain it. You take a loan in stable coin or usd and deposit your btc or eth as a collateral, so if price of eth is increasing it doesn't mean that you have to repay 10k usd instead of 5 k usd.
Tamandrac

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

It really near future and will happen quickly as we think. Some Aian banks already work with Ripple.
So this project should show itself better than Ripple, in order to find contact with the bank, we may soon see a new token.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

You don't have a point of crypto backed loans obviously. Well, i will explain it. You take a loan in stable coin or usd and deposit your btc or eth as a collateral, so if price of eth is increasing it doesn't mean that you have to repay 10k usd instead of 5 k usd.
If I am not mistaken, there should not be such a large percentage, because not a bank, there are completely different interests.
Hanna_Money

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

If I am not mistaken, there should not be such a large percentage, because not a bank, there are completely different interests.
of course it's not a bank. I do not think that on this platform there will be interest more than the interest of a bank loan. Otherwise, no one will use this platform.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

So this project should show itself better than Ripple, in order to find contact with the bank, we may soon see a new token.
Of course, if you want to succeed, you need to be better than competitors. And projects aimed at the financial and banking sector are a very large number.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

of course it's not a bank. I do not think that on this platform there will be interest more than the interest of a bank loan. Otherwise, no one will use this platform.
It is very important that this project really work with banks, so that in the future you can invest your money about interest.
Tamandrac

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Maybe it will, but now nobody knows, the cryptocurrency is constantly being improved, there are new updates and a lot of things
Hanna_Money

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

It is very important that this project really work with banks, so that in the future you can invest your money about interest.
I hope that the developers will bring their promises to a logical end and will release all the promised products. And then we will see close cooperation between Project Victorieum and the banking sector!
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Maybe it will, but now nobody knows, the cryptocurrency is constantly being improved, there are new updates and a lot of things
Moreover, cryptocurrencies are constantly being improved and those projects that were somewhat back market leaders and were considered the most promising - today as an outsider. Because there are more young projects with market developers. This market is still very young!
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Moreover, cryptocurrencies are constantly being improved and those projects that were somewhat back market leaders and were considered the most promising - today as an outsider. Because there are more young projects with market developers. This market is still very young!
I agree with you! Cryptocurrency every year becomes faster and faster. The most important thing for banks is the speed of transmission. The higher the speed, the more people will want to invest in such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: