Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8473 times)
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

All this information can be easily bought and falsified. From the developers need to require passport data as well as investors require them.
This is an important note. I also think that members of the team must pass the KYC without fail.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

What a deep interview! I wish everyone who just find this ICO take your time and watch this video with Vitctorieum CEO.
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

What a deep interview! I wish everyone who just find this ICO take your time and watch this video with Vitctorieum CEO.
Where is the link to the video? I want to watch too. Under the link above article, but not a video.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
Are you an investor? Which amount are you going to invest and which stage of tokensale is more appropriate for you?
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I doubt that in such a short time will be able to collect so much money. Investors usually buy large amounts at the beginning of sales because of good bonuses.

Why do you think so? ICO will be going for 1-2 months.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Where is the link to the video? I want to watch too. Under the link above article, but not a video.
Yeah, this is an interview in the article, but they have a video about project in general as wall.
Just scroll some pages in this thread, it was posted several times
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I believe that Victorieum can mitigate existing banking problems, but he will not solve them completely, unfortunately.

Maybe they will not solve. But if they will collaborate with the bank it will be a great success.
Oksan89

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.
Only a few can afford it.

DO you consider that 1000$ is a big amount for investors ? If you are from Eupore or USA it is not large.

waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.

DO you consider that 1000$ is a big amount for investors ? If you are from Eupore or USA it is not large.
1000$ big amount now for everyone, I can invest only money wich I don't affraid to lose.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Oksan89

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

1000$ big amount now for everyone, I can invest only money wich I don't affraid to lose.

It is maybe a big amount for Western Europe or Asia, but for the rest or the Europe it is common money, especially for crypto investors.

DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

Well, it is not bad, 25 btc collected, good result for dumping market and it is only pre-sale stage when most of investors aren't confident enough!
Where did you get the information? I also want to see the source.
Now they raised a little bit more and I am not sure that information is updated in real time, so they might raise much more than 25 btc.
That is why I asked where Iu can see the exact information about the amount that is collected at the moment.
And unless on an official site they do not have such statistics? Usually projects always place information about fees on their sites.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

Hmm, it seems to me that Victorieum has made a perfect development and as for collections they are moving forward as well!
Great seeing this!
Everything will be good for them in the future, the most important thing is not to slow down the pace of development and try to get to the market Cool
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

It is maybe a big amount for Western Europe or Asia, but for the rest or the Europe it is common money, especially for crypto investors.
Probably you are right, but where are they? project raised only 160k till now, it's too low.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Well, it is not bad, 25 btc collected, good result for dumping market and it is only pre-sale stage when most of investors aren't confident enough!
Where did you get the information? I also want to see the source.
Now they raised a little bit more and I am not sure that information is updated in real time, so they might raise much more than 25 btc.
That is why I asked where Iu can see the exact information about the amount that is collected at the moment.
And unless on an official site they do not have such statistics? Usually projects always place information about fees on their sites.

I think such information will be soon there. But not all sites make such statistic.

tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

In this business, the risks are huge. All who are involved in cryptocurrency know about it. Most of us and earned lost money when investing. This is a normal process.

Risks are huge of course but an opportunity to earn good money very huge, too. You just need to use your brains and choose proper projects.
Of course, anyone knows about risks in ICO, but also we have earned good money in the 2017 year, and in this year we still have many opportunities, we just need to choose projects carefully.
If you are attentive and read all the project documents, you can understand where the scam is and where the real project is.
Nothing can protect you from scam, even when you read all information about project and team.
you can conduct a detailed investigation about the information of developers on social networks and their participation in other projects,and make an analysis on this information
You can invest at the last moment, when there is information that fees pass successfully. But in this case you will not receive bonuses.
of course you can invest at the end of fundraising,but you will not get those bonuses that can be obtained at the beginning of the fees, one way out-to risk at the beginning and get more bonuses, or almost no risk at the end and almost no bonuses
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

I believe that Victorieum can mitigate existing banking problems, but he will not solve them completely, unfortunately.

Maybe they will not solve. But if they will collaborate with the bank it will be a great success.
Banks are very tight and closely use the various developments of cryptocurrency projects. Of course, the full transition of the banking sector to blockchain technology is still far away, but many things are already functioning.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

I understand that all people have different financial capabilities, but who will seriously consider an investor with 10 dollars. Of course, projects need large investors with big money!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

I understand that all people have different financial capabilities, but who will seriously consider an investor with 10 dollars. Of course, projects need large investors with big money!
All projects want to collect as much as possible with fewer investors. Processing a large number of investors takes a lot of time and effort. Sense to collect on dollar investment.
arendator

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Of course you are right, but you must understand that to earn good money on capital investments you need more money than 100$ ).

Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Of course you are right, but you must understand that to earn good money on capital investments you need more money than 100$ ).
Well, yes, here 100 dollars is not enough, there are not such amounts invested in projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: