Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️  (Read 3802 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:57:37 AM by Kramblerty
Merited by Zeppelins (1)

Get both: Ether (ETH) Immediately and Tokens later by participating in Bounty
----  ----  ----
Here is the Russian version of that topic
----  ----  ----

Use your Facebook, Twitter or Bitcointalk accounts to join Bounty campaign, earn stakes, and deposit half of them on TOKPIE platform to sell
for Ether INSTANTLY! No need to wait 4-6 months to monetize your work!

Welcome to the revolution in bounty common practice! Bounty hunters had never before could earn 'cash' (ether) directly
for performing Facebook, Twitter, and other bounty tasks. But now it's possible thanks to the TOKPIE platform.

HOW IT WORKS look at example

1. Participate in one or all of the following Bounty Campaigns running by our reputable Client to earn some stakes:
    * Twitter campaign
    * Facebook campaign
    * Bitcointalk signature campaign
    * Moderation campaign

NOTE: All Bounty Campaigns support the UNLIMITED number of participants.
     Here you can check the current number of participants and stakes earned by them

2. Sign up on TOKPIE platform and click [deposit] to exchange up to 50% of bounty stakes you had earned for the same amount of the related Title.
    A Title is the proxy bounty stake giving you the same rights as original stake.

* DON'T MAKE STAKES DEPOSITS UNTIL YOU EARN STAKES
* STRICTLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION WHEN MAKING DEPOSITS

3. Sell your Title on the following order books (click to check the current market prices):

* KGT_Stake_Twitter_25% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_Facebook_15% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_Bitcointalk signature_25% / ETH
    * KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5% / ETH

NOTE: After depositing, you may sell, buy or just hold your stakes (titles) on your account balance (inside TOKPIE),
    until its conversion to the related tokens in November 2018.

FAQ

Q: How can you prove that it's not a scam?
A: Check official bounty campaign page and TOKPIE contracting.

Q: Why is there no activity in the KamaGames Bounty thread?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886344.0
A: Because bounty campaign is running on a specialized bounty platform 'Bountyguru' here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220

Q: What is the TOKPIE?
A: TOKPIE is the new crypto exchange that penetrates the market by providing a unique Bounty Stake Trading service to hunters and early investors.

Q: I have questions. Where can I ask them?
A: You can post your questions here or ask them on TOKPIE telegram group.

Q: I didn't understand anything. Can you explain more?
A: Yes, here is the infographic for you:

ADDITIONAL BONUS!

Help to promote Bounty Stakes Trading described above by making and publishing explaining video
or written instruction (step by step guide) on your YouTube channel or any media.

REWARD: 1000 - 5000 TKP
depends on the number of your subscribers/followers and quality:

TKP is the TOKPIE token traded here.
TKP also can be used by you here: here https://tokpie.io/fees

We count only publications that are made and then reported here before November 09, 2018.
The reward will be transferred to your account balance on TOKPIE platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biofuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I participate in Kamagames FB bounty and have got 5 stakes for yesterday - how many stakes I can deposit and sell?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:46:32 AM by Kramblerty

I participate in Kamagames FB bounty and have got 5 stakes for yesterday - how many stakes I can deposit and sell?

Due to the agreement with KamaGames https://medium.com/@kamagames/tokpie-appointed-by-kamagames-to-boost-the-kgt-bounty-campaign-800d051c6a95, you can deposit up to 50% of stakes you had earned on the moment (in your case it's 2.5 stakes).
Tomorrow, when you earn an additional 5 stakes you may deposit 2.5 again, and so on.
Alternatively, you may earn 40 stakes on Facebook for the week and make just one deposit on 20 stakes (50%)  

This infographic may help to understand what we offer and what is the BOUNTY STAKE TRADING

daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Do you pay some reward for promoting your bounty stake trading service?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Do you pay some reward for promoting your bounty stake trading service?

PM me what promo can you offer.
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

Great work TOKPIE! Thanks to your partnering with KamaGames hunters can get not only KGT but also ETH.
daladno12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Wow! I am very impressed by that service.
I have deposited some of my stakes earned on the signature campaign, place the ASK offer. But how will I know that my trade order to sell is executed?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Wow! I am very impressed by that service.
I have deposited some of my stakes earned on the signature campaign, place the ASK offer. But how will I know that my trade order to sell is executed?

You can set the price alert here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/s/suserpricealert/ to get instant email notification when the last matched (or bid or ask) price reaches the level you are waiting for (your ASK prices for example).
Tudors

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Ha, I am in Grin  Who wants to get a half of my moderation stakes?? I am waiting for your BID here https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/?pmrproduct=KGT_Stake_ANN%20Moderation_5%25&pmrtransport=SWAP&pmrpackage=ETH&pmrcity=SWAP

I need ETH urgently so the price is just 0.0024999 ETH per 1 stake [KGT_Stake_ANN Moderation_5%]
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

good information, this will be very interesting because some campaigns do not include stake / eth in their payments.
good luck

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:03:21 AM

good information, this will be very interesting because some campaigns do not include stake / eth in their payments.
good luck

Thanks!

Yes, that's why we had developed the Bounty Stake Trading service:

(1) to allow hunters to get 'cash' in addition to tokens
             (2) to allow reliable startups to highlight their bounty and boost token sales
             (3) to allow early investors to get tokens of reliable startups with amazing discount by buying its stakes (convertible to tokens).

daladno12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

good luck

Thanks!

Yes, that's why we had developed the Bounty Stake Trading service:

(1) to allow hunters to get 'cash' in addition to tokens
             (2) to allow reliable startups to highlight their bounty and boost token sales
             (3) to allow early investors to get tokens of reliable startups with amazing discount by buying its stakes (convertible to tokens).

It looks like early investors pay 'cash' (eth) to bounty hunters for mining (earning stakes) of a reliable startup.  
Very usable model for investors who have cash but don't have time for bounty work.
Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

good luck

++ True,
It's indeed a revolution in a way how bounty is working!
As I know hunters could earn 'cash' (btc or eth) only by participating in the signature campaigns,
But, now Twitter and Facebook bounty activities can provide hunters with profit nominated in eth!

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

good luck

++ True,
It's indeed a revolution in a way how bounty is working!
As I know hunters could earn 'cash' (btc or eth) only by participating in the signature campaigns,
But, now Twitter and Facebook bounty activities can provide hunters with profit nominated in eth!

NOT only Twitter and Facebook.
In fact, TOKPIE can list stakes for any bounty campaign (Medium content, Youtube content, Translation, etc)
where hunters are rewarded with stakes convertible to tokens.
Aniadec

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

How quickly the stakes can be deposited?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

Immediately after update weekly steaks

The platform is easy to use. If your language is not supported, the interface is intuitive.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

During 1-4 hours after you submit the request on TOKPIE platform.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

The platform is easy to use. If your language is not supported, the interface is intuitive.

Please note that my.bountyguru.com platform counts stakes on a weekly basis for Moderation and Signature campaigns.
BUT, they count stakes for Twitter campaign every 2-4 hours. Facebook stakes counting takes a day or so.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
Merited by Kramblerty (1)

Please note that my.bountyguru.com platform counts stakes on a weekly basis for Moderation and Signature campaigns.
BUT, they count stakes for Twitter campaign every 2-4 hours. Facebook stakes counting takes a day or so.

I will add that to clarify information on accrued steaks, you can contact Telegram Bounty Group https://t.me/bountysandraevans where admin can help you

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I will add that to clarify information on accrued steaks, you can contact Telegram Bounty Group https://t.me/bountysandraevans where admin can help you

You're right!

By the way here is the post in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886344.msg46260610#msg46260610 that is additional proof of Bounty Stake Trading legitimacy for that bounty campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: