Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️  (Read 3802 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

The good project I chose to join this seems to still work right ,Where can I see active stake docs to see myself incorporated into the bounty docs?

In addition to the personal message I have sent you, pls make sure that you are registered on the signature campaign.
Ask about it here: https://telegram.me/bountysandraevans

At that moment we don't see you on the list.
Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

I want to be hero rank  Angry

Hero member could make 3 stakes each week
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

I want to be hero rank  Angry

Hero member could make 3 stakes each week

with your current rank you are earning 30 stakes per week, so don't be upset
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

Great project! I am very glad I chose KAMA GAMES. Very interesting platform, Tokra, it allows you to get paid for their work immediately! I am involved in a signature company and plan to exchange stakes through this platform.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 05:23:40 AM by Kramblerty

Great project! I am very glad I chose KAMA GAMES. Very interesting platform, Tokra, it allows you to get paid for their work immediately! I am involved in a signature company and plan to exchange stakes through this platform.

Great Thanks!
we have just launched.

So, many new exciting features related to the Bounty Stakes Trading are coming...stay tuned here:

Blog: https://medium.com/@TokPie  (the fastest way to be informed about any updates)
Telegram: https://telegram.me/tokpie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokpie_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tokpie.io

Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

yes, TOKPIE usage becomes especially profitable when your rank is senior member or hero
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

yes, TOKPIE usage becomes especially profitable when your rank is senior member or hero

true,  but future clients (companies that runs token sale, ICOs) can do any bounty campaigns, not only on btk, so any person with accounts on FB, TW, Medium, Youtube and others can be able earning 'cash'.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

Looking for your coin review? you may contact me i'll place your coin review on my blog.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Looking for your coin review? you may contact me i'll place your coin review on my blog.

Notify your audience about possibility to get ETHER for bounty stakes IMMEDIATELY (here is the details how it works: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134)  and

Get reward.
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

DEscribe what hunters should do after clicking on [deposit] inside TOKPIE.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

TO MAKE STAKES DEPOSIT

After click on [deposit] button in the line with the stake name, a hunter shall:
1) Enter reply in three fields
2) send a letter with a text (using a template stated there)

It's very simple
PeterI

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

TO MAKE STAKES DEPOSIT

After click on [deposit] button in the line with the stake name, a hunter shall:

It's very simple
Tell me please, what need to fill in the third field and how to find out that I was accepted to the signature company? Thank you.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

TO MAKE STAKES DEPOSIT

It's very simple
Tell me please, what need to fill in the third field and how to find out that I was accepted to the signature company? Thank you.

1) In the third field, you should enter the link to your post made in this thread (so that we could identify you).
2) Don't forget to send us an email with the text stating the number of stakes you want to deposit. Text template you'll see after clicking NEXT in the form.

To know had you been accepted to signature campaign or not please ask here: https://telegram.me/bountysandraevans

P.S.
DON'T MAKE STAKES DEPOSITS UNTIL YOU EARN STAKES. IT'S JUST a WASTE OF YOUR AND OUR TIME.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

A good concern was received. I put it here:

The idea of this project is very good, without a doubt. But I'm not sure it would be very profitable for bounty hunters. It is likely that the price of stakes will be very low, which indicates earnings from the signature campaign about $10 per week for Jr. That's my guess. For some people, that will be enough.

A hunter is not missing anything but getting all

Look:

If you have 1 stake for the signature campaign and want to get $50 USD for that, then just place the order to sell for $50 in the related order book.

Doing so, you will face two options:

1) Your order will be matched and you will get $50 (which you wanted)
2) Your order will not be matched and you will get your tokens (which you would get anyway if TOKPIE platform had never existed)

Hope it's clear now=)
fritzpaulusha

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

Yes, you're absolutely right. I may sell at any price I want. It depends on the bounty task coplexiety and time that a hunter spent doing it!
Crembrun

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

The volume of trade for Signature campaign stakes for the last 7 days = 12 [KGT_Stake_Bitcointalk signature_25%]
Am I right? I had counted it by looking at price chart.
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

So, I checked out Tokpie and have to say that it is an awesome idea. I grab bounties anytime I can, to make some extra money and the one thing I have always hated was having to wait for months to realize the money that i made. With Tokpie, i can basically do bounties and then sell my stakes that I earned long before they would normally materialize into a fungible asset.

The only question I have about it is this: Is it possible to create new markets with stakes that I own? or is there a formal process to request that a market be created?

In my opinion, the most obvious benefit of Tokpie's service is that this will give me more motivation to do more bounties and should give ICO's and other offering stakes as rewards a helping hand in getting people to do their bounties. Without having to wait to spend the money from doing bounties, I am sure that a lot more people will be willing to take the time and do the tasks required, which will then create a larger community for the people offering the bounties.

Overall I think it is a great idea and while I have not fully explored all of the possibilities, I think that bounty stakes trading can be made even better if there were a way for ICO's or other companies offering bounty stakes to integrate directly with Tokpie, making it even easier for users to take advantage of the entire process.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

The only question I have about it is this: Is it possible to create new markets with stakes that I own? or is there a formal process to request that a market be created?

Thanks for your feedback. Currently, only Token Sale running company (or ICO) can connect its bounty campaign to our service (it's formal process with signing an agreement) to get a great boost. But later some reliable users could create markets, we will be moving to that direction.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 10:20:17 PM by vit05

The layout of the landing page is very good. I liked the series of questions and answers that the FAQ has. It makes it very easy to understand how the serial works. There is also a series of links to the member media, this is important and passes legitimacy to the service.

Another detail that I found interesting is to have the full address of the company, as well as the company's registration in HK.

Registration to the site is simple. But I found it curious that I could not register my password. I just entered the email and when I tried to change the password it was not possible.

When logged in, the menu is on the left side. The platform at first is somewhat confusing because it has many options. To understand how the system works it is necessary to read the FAQ a lot.

Basically, it is a platform for p2p negotiations. But what is very interesting, is the option offered to negotiate ICO tokens. This is critical for Bounty Hunters who wish to exchange their tokens that are not yet traded in traditional exchanges for more reliable currencies such as ETH.

It offers all the functions of the traditional exchanges like order book and charts.

I do not know if there is a similar platform, so I thought it was very good and I will certainly use the website more often.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

The layout of the landing page is very good. I liked the series of questions and answers that the FAQ has. It makes it very easy to understand how the serial works. There is also a series of links to the member media, this is important and passes legitimacy to the service.

Another detail that I found interesting is to have the full address of the company, as well as the company's registration in HK.

Registration to the site is simple. But I found it curious that I could not register my password. I just entered the email and when I tried to change the password it was not possible.

When logged in, the menu is on the left side. The platform at first is somewhat confusing because it has many options. To understand how the system works it is necessary to read the FAQ a lot.

Basically, it is a platform for p2p negotiations. But what is very interesting, is the option offered to negotiate ICO tokens. This is critical for Bounty Hunters who wish to exchange their tokens that are not yet traded in traditional exchanges for more reliable currencies such as ETH.

It offers all the functions of the traditional exchanges like order book and charts.

I do not know if there is a similar platform, so I thought it was very good and I will certainly use the website more often.

A user can change password here at any time: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/s/schangepassword/1/
Agree regarding FAQ: we are working on the big Knowledge Base now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: