Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠️ Get ETHER for STAKES [IMMEDIATELY] Facebook, Twitter, Moderation, Signat. ♠️  (Read 3802 times)
biofuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Confirm, I was one of the first who tried that platform: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46425447#msg46425447
Password changing was working as needed.
Armadeus

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

Impressive growth!

Yes, but please add a feature allowing to calculate the forecasted number of tokens that could be allocated per each type of stake when bounty is over. It will help in analysis.

We are working on it.

Meanwhile, you can check how the market evaluates bounty stakes here: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/market_screener/top_10_movers/
 - Select, a period up to 180 days
 - Select Top 10 movers UP

Later, when we list many different projects you could use this tool as a perfect ICO tracker!

I am more and more like your idea about using your "TOP 10 markets" tool as ICO tracker function!

All ICO listing sites currently working lost the trust. Everyone knows that experts could be given a bribe, any score can be bought, and so on. Also, they all use the same principle of selection.
Crembrun

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

it's hard to disagree. Icobench is useless, icorating and icodrops charge astronomically high amount for listing but use bots to heat its traffic statistics. All the rest 100500+ trackers are just clones.
Tudors

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

If you guys know good reliable projects, but not the one which stakes you already have, say about them to OP, recommend contracting.
Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:30:18 AM

It's so funny to see so many titles in bounty board stating the same bullshit like:

"[500k USD]woth bounty", or "[$1.000.000 value] tokens pool", etc.-)

ETH for Stakes is one really interesting and really workings service.
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

I believe that the concept of the Tokpie platform is an efficient way fulfill the bounty market. The platform makes bounties easy and convenient for bounty makers and bounty hunters; the platform saves the bounty maker time in distributing the rewards and the bounty hunters receive their compensation immediately. However, I have a few concerns about the tokens. First, the liquidity on the exchange is low and the spread is high. How will this be fixed in the future or is it simply due to the platform being recently created. Second, what happens in the conversion in November? The "related token" should be clearly explained.
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

I believe that the concept of the Tokpie platform is an efficient way fulfill the bounty market. The platform makes bounties easy and convenient for bounty makers and bounty hunters; the platform saves the bounty maker time in distributing the rewards and the bounty hunters receive their compensation immediately. However, I have a few concerns about the tokens. First, the liquidity on the exchange is low and the spread is high. How will this be fixed in the future or is it simply due to the platform being recently created. Second, what happens in the conversion in November? The "related token" should be clearly explained.

In November, all stakeholder who had bought [KGT_stakes] on Tokpie platform will get KGT tokens at the end of bounty campaign as all other ordinary hunters.
Yes, liquidity is low because we had just started and because everything is new for people (for buyers & sellers).
Besides, I want to point out that this is the revolution in bounty common practice!
No-one had provided such service before and no-one had used it before OCT 27, 2018.
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

Yes, this is absolutely a unique service for both: hunters and people who want to get tokens with XX discount in price.
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token? How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token?

You may do both. The difference is that buying KGT stakes is riskier than buying KGT token. But, at the same time, you can obtain KGT for a cheaper price by buying KGT stakes.

How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

You cannot know it with 100% accuracy until bounty is over. But, as I said above this 'intrigue' makes the buying of bounty stakes are more risky for the early investors.

How it could be solved.
You may see information about how many hunters participate in every bounty sub-campaign and how many stakes already earned here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220
Based on this data early investor (as well as hunters) may bargain on price on TOKPIE auctionable order books by placing their bids and asks (as you do when trade on ordinary exchange). So the reasonable price for KGT stake regarding risk/reward will be found. Of course, that price will be lower than KGT price offered on https://www.kamagames.io/. Call it - a 'premium for risk'.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token?

You may do both. The difference is that buying KGT stakes is riskier than buying KGT token. But, at the same time, you can obtain KGT for a cheaper price by buying KGT stakes.

How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

You cannot know it with 100% accuracy until bounty is over. But, as I said above this 'intrigue' makes the buying of bounty stakes are more risky for the early investors.

How it could be solved.
You may see information about how many hunters participate in every bounty sub-campaign and how many stakes already earned here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220
Based on this data early investor (as well as hunters) may bargain on price on TOKPIE auctionable order books by placing their bids and asks (as you do when trade on ordinary exchange). So the reasonable price for KGT stake regarding risk/reward will be found. Of course, that price will be lower than KGT price offered on https://www.kamagames.io/. Call it - a 'premium for risk'.

I usually use line model to forecast the number of stakes at the end of camaign, but exponenta model suits better now, especially after Tokpie appearence
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Using exponent model what is the "i" coefficient you apply? 
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

Using exponent model what is the "i" coefficient you apply? 

Do you apply 'i' on a daily or weekly basis?
Crembrun

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

If I want to invest in KGT tokens, should I buy the KGT token or buy a stake token? How do we know how much the stake tokens are worth?

The number of KGT that will be allocated (for example for twitter 25%) = 62,500 KGT.
So, Basic formula:
62,500 KGT / {the number of stakes earned by all hunter on twitter campaign at the end of bounties}  = conversion rate of the one [KGT_Stake_Twitter_25%] to KGT.

Therefore, you need just to forecast what will be the number of stakes earned by all hunter on twitter campaign at the end of bounties.
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Yes, but you also need to know the rate: how quickly new hunters are coming, what is their "power to earn stakes"
fritzpaulusha

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Yes, but you also need to know the rate: how quickly new hunters are coming, what is their "power to earn stakes"

"power of stakes" do you mean a rank on btk and the number of followers (in TW and FB)?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

ha,"power to earn stakes" or just "power" is  a good name for the parameter = maximum number of stakes which a hunter can earn per day/week. We will use it. Thanks Wink
Armadeus

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

ha,"power to earn stakes" or just "power" is  a good name for the parameter = maximum number of stakes which a hunter can earn per day/week. We will use it. Thanks Wink

Yes, we (hunter of Kama) need to make smth like a table or chart with the numbers of hunters, stakes earn and projections.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Yes, we (hunter of Kama) need to make smth like a table or chart with the numbers of hunters, stakes earn and projections.

We will release a draft version of such a tool in 5-6 days, so then all your suggestions for improvements are Welcomed!)
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Also! the amount of hard cap must be forecasted. Bounty bool = 1% of hard cap (max 25M KGT) so it will be not higher than 250,000 KGT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: