Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠️♠️♠️Exchange bounty stakes to ETHER (ETH) instantly ♠️♠️♠️  (Read 1608 times)
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Before i join the campaign, would you tell us about this project, we can't really able to join the campaign if we don't understand about the project itself.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Before i join the campaign, would you tell us about this project, we can't really able to join the campaign if we don't understand about the project itself.

Shortly saying, KamaGames is the IT developer founded in 2010, it has $57M annual revenue, 100M users, and 250 people in staff.
Company's flagman product is Poker:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kamagames.pokerist&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-holdem-poker-pokerist/id370339723?mt=8

So, this is NOT a startup with just WP and beautiful landing page!

Here is the whole information about the KAMAGAMES token sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886322.msg44016466#msg44016466
Also, there are some local ANNs (Russian, China, etc)
Kramblerty (OP)

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Shortly saying, KamaGames is the IT developer founded in 2010, it has $57M annual revenue, 100M users, and 250 people in staff.
Company's flagman product is Poker:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kamagames.pokerist&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-holdem-poker-pokerist/id370339723?mt=8

So, this is NOT a startup with just WP and beautiful landing page!

Here is the whole information about the KAMAGAMES token sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886322.msg44016466#msg44016466
Also, there are some local ANNs (Russian, China, etc)

it's true. We were looking for the most reliable token sale like that in order to avoid a scam.
Jekbolt

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Bounty campaigns usually count stakes on a weekly basis so I really don't understand why some people confused with it.
Pros for the kamagames' bounty is that its Twitter campaign is counted daily.
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

Bounty campaigns usually count stakes on a weekly basis so I really don't understand why some people confused with it.

Agree with you! But any bounty facilitated with Bounty Stake Trading provided by TOKPIE exchange allows hunters to get both: tokens + ETHER (ETH).
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Agree with you! But any bounty facilitated with Bounty Stake Trading provided by TOKPIE exchange allows hunters to get both: tokens + ETHER (ETH).

Yes, only up to 50% of bounty stakes that a hunter had earned could be deposited to TOKPIE platform.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Yes, only up to 50% of bounty stakes that a hunter had earned could be deposited to TOKPIE platform.

And what will happen with the rest 50% of bounty stakes?
Jekbolt

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

As I understood they will be converted to KGT tokens by Kamagames during 3 weeks after November 12, 2018.
The stakes deposited to tokpie will be automatically converted to KGT tokens too, but on behalf of the stake buyers (investors who bought stakes from hunters inside tokpie). In fact, hunters may just hold stakes inside tokpie after depositing and not sell them to get KGT as usual hunters.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

As I understood they will be converted to KGT tokens by Kamagames during 3 weeks after November 12, 2018.
The stakes deposited to tokpie will be automatically converted to KGT tokens too, but on behalf of the stake buyers (investors who bought stakes from hunters inside tokpie). In fact, hunters may just hold stakes inside tokpie after depositing and not sell them to get KGT as usual hunters.

You're absolutely right!
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

Is tokpie planning to launch its own bounty in addition to the signature campaign?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

You're wrong. It will not hurt. Instead, it will bring more hype and boost bounty and tokens sale consequently!

The number of tokens allocated to Bounty Stake Trading = 87,500 (in case of KamaGames). That's just a 0.27% of total token supply (32.5M of KGT).
So, let's assume that absolutely all kama's investors would want to buy stakes instead of tokens on the official Kama website. In the result, the cost of stakes would skyrocket making the official token price much more competitive.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Is tokpie planning to launch its own bounty in addition to the signature campaign?

Probably we will make own bounty in the near future. So stay tuned to our social media; you can find them here: https://tokpie.io/
Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Probably we will make own bounty in the near future. So stay tuned to our social media; you can find them here: https://tokpie.io/

if you have a signature I can wear it for TKP. Give me, please a one for junior rank.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Could you give us more information about the bounty program and also about the project that holding the bounty.
I can't go recklessly joining a bounty campaign without knowing what exactly the project and the bounty itself, even though it offering to give some ETH as the reward.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Fellows! Here is the Russian version of that topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040123.msg46290035#msg46290035
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Could you give us more information about the bounty program and also about the project that holding the bounty.
I can't go recklessly joining a bounty campaign without knowing what exactly the project and the bounty itself, even though it offering to give some ETH as the reward.

Sure!
1) Actually, this is not a project/startup this is the IT company founded in 2010, with $57M annual revenue, 100M users, 250 employees, dozens of working products.
Know more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886322.msg44016466#msg44016466 Note that there are RUS, CHINA and other local ANNs available.   
2) All bounty conditions you can find here: https://my.bountyguru.com/campaign/220
Jekbolt

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

You're absolutely right!

Ok, now it's clear_ I was right
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Welcome! you can also ask any of your questions in TOKPIE's telegram group https://telegram.me/tokpie
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

I still don't really understand what this tread tried to offer.
Does it mean if we join this bounty, we'll get ETH as our reward?

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

Awesome concept for hunters who do not wait for longer to sell their token until listing on the market. So, yeah I think this is a good news for hunters because they can sell their stakes if they want to get real money faster. I'm really appreciate for this service. I hope there will be many new features available. Briliant idea!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: