Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1411 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

After getting the dividends the holders of ROC1 will get another great earning from the project. They will get the same amount of ROC2 which they have ROC1. It means that they will get a 100% profit from the start of the second round of fundraising. The buyers of ROC1 have still a chance to get coins from the exchange to get a 100% profit.
Can I know where can we buy the coins of ROC? I mean ROC1. I want to buy some cheap coins to be prepared for getting some free coins of ROC2.
The coin is easily available on etherdelta exchange as the price at there is very better.  visit there to buy ROC1 coin https://etherdelta.com/#ROC-ETH
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

After getting the dividends the holders of ROC1 will get another great earning from the project. They will get the same amount of ROC2 which they have ROC1. It means that they will get a 100% profit from the start of the second round of fundraising. The buyers of ROC1 have still a chance to get coins from the exchange to get a 100% profit.
Can I know where can we buy the coins of ROC? I mean ROC1. I want to buy some cheap coins to be prepared for getting some free coins of ROC2.
The coin is easily available on etherdelta exchange as the price at there is very better.  visit there to buy ROC1 coin https://etherdelta.com/#ROC-ETH
Wow, the price increased. People are buying the coin to get ready for the airdrop. The investment bar is also increased on the website. people started to participate in the second round of fundraising of Rasputin Mansion Party.
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

I spend some time in searching about the project and read the whitepaper. It is a great project for the investors. It is just like getting shares from an established company. The profit to the company is very good and the investors are already getting their shares in the profit. Further investment in this project will make it to earn more higher.
Look at the stats of the Rasputin Mansion website they got a huge community within the first two months of their launch. Seeing that it is sure that people will also invest in this project. Many people joined the site and the mansion got a good profit in that period which is distributed as dividends to the ROC1 holders. So there is a great potential that the investors will invest in this project and will hold the coin for a longer period.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

I am pleased to hear that this industry is getting promoted and are developing with the passage of time according to the demand of the modern age. The demand of the adult industry is also very high on internet as people often want to get entertained after a stressed work on internet and for that they often come to gambling or this industry. But many intelligent people do not like gambling as there is a high risk and depression while the adult industry give a great pleasure to those who are fan of this industry.
That will be the reason for its success in the crypto community and the ICO will raise a high fund.
Alphagog

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

I am pleased to hear that this industry is getting promoted and are developing with the passage of time according to the demand of the modern age. The demand of the adult industry is also very high on internet as people often want to get entertained after a stressed work on internet and for that they often come to gambling or this industry. But many intelligent people do not like gambling as there is a high risk and depression while the adult industry give a great pleasure to those who are fan of this industry.
That will be the reason for its success in the crypto community and the ICO will raise a high fund.
I agree with your point of view about this industry. Going to add that Rasputin Mansion is on its success from its start when it was just an ICO and a kick starter and even in that time people trust on them and invested a good amount with them and after that they started their construction and completed their studio and start work on there. And now they have a huge community so now we can say that it will get much more bigger success than the previous year success in the first round of their ICO.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I want ask about ROCK 2 project.How long will be ICO?When we can join airdrop?And can you explane how to use ROC1?Is there chance to be bounty for ROCK2.Thanks
terrytyang

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

I want ask about ROCK 2 project.How long will be ICO?When we can join airdrop?And can you explane how to use ROC1?Is there chance to be bounty for ROCK2.Thanks

Hi man. To answer very quickly:
  • ICO will run for 6 months. Unlike with other ICOs, physical construction will be going on along with ICO, as soon as softcap is met.
  • Rasputin already have a live operation. The token ROC1, can be used to redeem for service worth $120 right now. On the livesite, https://www.rasputinmansion.com/, when purchasing camera access, you'll see ROC1 token as a method of payment.
  • At the conclusion of ICO, every holder of ROC1 will receive a 1:1 air drop of ROC2.
  • Not sure about bounty. Ask admin in one of their channels?

The following is a longer, more wordy explanation I have given before to similar questions:

• While the current ICO is going on, ROC1 will still operate as normal, by providing a quarterly dividend and can also be redeemed for camera access on the live site, which worth $120 (otherwise, it's $40 per month, if paid by credit card).
  • The Phase 2 construction will be going on while ICO continues, so by the end of ICO, the new Mansion will be operational. At that time, ROC2 will replace ROC1, to become the token to use to redeem for camera access (and possibly other type of services) that's equivalent to $150.
  • The great news is, at the conclusion of ICO, all ROC1 holders will receive a 1:1 airdrop of ROC2. So no current investor will lose out on anything.
  • What's more, ROC1 token will retain the dividend function indefinitely, covering the revenue from both mansions, and possibly new sites in the future. 

Hope the above clarify things for you.  Cool
Cyptolove03400

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Which exchanges are u available?

How much the price is now very low in exchanges?

For getting some dividends I bought a good number of ROC coins and after getting the dividends I kept them with myself to get continuously the dividends after each 3 months. Now what will happen to them. What will be the future of my ROC Coin. Will it give me any further profit?
Yes you will get your dividends after each 3 months and the value of the coin is also getting better and the coin is actively available on the exchanges.
Please read the whole details of both the coins you will find the functions of both the coins. The ROC Coin will work as the share of the project. Any person who will hold ROC coin will be the share holder of the studio while ROC2 coin will be a utility token for the project and it will be used to buy stuffs on the project and will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges to be available for trade.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

For getting some dividends I bought a good number of ROC coins and after getting the dividends I kept them with myself to get continuously the dividends after each 3 months. Now what will happen to them. What will be the future of my ROC Coin. Will it give me any further profit?
Yes you will get your dividends after each 3 months and the value of the coin is also getting better and the coin is actively available on the exchanges.
Please read the whole details of both the coins you will find the functions of both the coins. The ROC Coin will work as the share of the project. Any person who will hold ROC coin will be the share holder of the studio while ROC2 coin will be a utility token for the project and it will be used to buy stuffs on the project and will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges to be available for trade.
It is currently available on etherfolk, etherdelta and on a centralized exchange BiteBTC. Other exchange listing may happen in the coming future as the team said that they are working on that. On etherdelta it is available with a very good price. I think around 30 cents.
Alphagog

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

It is currently available on etherfolk, etherdelta and on a centralized exchange BiteBTC. Other exchange listing may happen in the coming future as the team said that they are working on that. On etherdelta it is available with a very good price. I think around 30 cents.
On etherdelta it is currently available on 0.001479999 which is 34 cents , For getting free coins of ROC2 from the airdrop it is better that you buy them now otherwise someone else will grab that opportunity to buy them at that price and then you will buy at high price.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

The investors are actively investing in this project. I hope that the coins will be sold out sooner.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

The investors are actively investing in this project. I hope that the coins will be sold out sooner.
This is a crowdsale by a fantastic project which has a more established business right now. This attract the investors to the project. They know about the past of the project and their developmental process and because of that this project is now much trusted project for the investors.
Alphagog

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

This is a crowdsale by a fantastic project which has a more established business right now. This attract the investors to the project. They know about the past of the project and their developmental process and because of that this project is now much trusted project for the investors.
We also have to accept that this project is about a business which is the leading business on internet. The traffic of a site that Rasputin Mansion is much bigger on internet. This industry earn a bigger profit from the community of internet and any person involved in this business becomes millionaire with shorter time period.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

We also have to accept that this project is about a business which is the leading business on internet. The traffic of a site that Rasputin Mansion is much bigger on internet. This industry earn a bigger profit from the community of internet and any person involved in this business becomes millionaire with shorter time period.
Yes that industry bring a great profit to the people involved in the business. People spend a lot of money for getting entertained at there. The traffic to that industry is very high and is making a record in the online businesses. Rasputin Mansion also got a high traffic and got a very huge community with their first months of their launch.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Yes that industry bring a great profit to the people involved in the business. People spend a lot of money for getting entertained at there. The traffic to that industry is very high and is making a record in the online businesses. Rasputin Mansion also got a high traffic and got a very huge community with their first months of their launch.
In the success of Rasputin Mansion the more credit goes to the founders of the project as they are working hard for the project to bring it to the current successful stage. They provided all of the requirement in the studio which will satisfy the visitors and the people when visit the site then do not leave it.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

In the success of Rasputin Mansion the more credit goes to the founders of the project as they are working hard for the project to bring it to the current successful stage. They provided all of the requirement in the studio which will satisfy the visitors and the people when visit the site then do not leave it.
It is actually the scene of the Mansion which keep the traffic stick to them. All of the entertainment means are available for the adults so they feel better at this Mansion. On rasputin mansion they presenting a perfect scene of entertainment according to the wishes of their users.
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

Are there other exchanges where to buy ROC beyond Etherdelta? I really dislike that Exchange. If not it would perhaps be about time that the team is trying to get ROC also on some other Exchanges.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
terrytyang

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Are there other exchanges where to buy ROC beyond Etherdelta? I really dislike that Exchange. If not it would perhaps be about time that the team is trying to get ROC also on some other Exchanges.

As far as I can understand, the problem with listing the current ROC1 token is that it gives dividends and therefore deemed to be "security" and no exchange want to even touch security token.
The good news is that, the ROC2 token is utility only and once it replaces ROC1 at the end of ICO, the team should have no problem find it an exchange to list it.

It has also been mentioned that Rasputin plan to implement a native "one-click" purchase of ROC2 with credit card on their site. ROC2 holders will simply need to submit their token with a price they'd like to sell to Rasputin's site, with the proceed send back to them when someone purchases.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

As far as I can understand, the problem with listing the current ROC1 token is that it gives dividends and therefore deemed to be "security" and no exchange want to even touch security token.
The good news is that, the ROC2 token is utility only and once it replaces ROC1 at the end of ICO, the team should have no problem find it an exchange to list it.

It has also been mentioned that Rasputin plan to implement a native "one-click" purchase of ROC2 with credit card on their site. ROC2 holders will simply need to submit their token with a price they'd like to sell to Rasputin's site, with the proceed send back to them when someone purchases.
They have great planning for the better future of the coin for the rasputin online. That is a good strategy to reach the coin to the bigger exchanges in the form of ROC2. That was the thing which was required in the current market situation for the security token which is solved by the team in the form of ROC2
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

You can buy the coins from now for the airdrop as now the price of the coin is very lower while with the passage of time when more people will come to buy coins for the participation in the airdrop then the price of the coin will increase. If you will buy right now then you will be able to get more coins with a specific amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: