Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instructions are Extremely Important  (Read 466 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 09:41:23 AM by heritage35
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I would like to draw the attention of bounty hunters most importantly to this.
Every genuine project you choose to promote as a bounty hunter should not be taken with levity.

First, before you set out to promote a project, study it and know what it is all about. Do not promote what you don't know.
Also, read through the instructions as prescribed by the bounty manager, so as not to destroy the project.

I have seen a situation where some hunters screwed up a project, because their thought is that every project is an ICO. Whereas, some projects are just for different purposes. Some just list directly on exchange without running an ICO.

Try to render a good service to the project that would pay you.

Avoid spamming threads in the name of trying to meet up with number of posts or deadline of submission. So that that the investors you are trying to disseminate the information to will not see you as a shit poster.

Showcase to the crypto world that you are able to provide a good service that would add value to the project and also to the cryptosphere in entirety.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Yes it is very important to follow instructions and guidelines in bounty programs as it helps to keep participants stakes safe with the bounty manager.
Theres need to avoid spamming the projects telegram group for bounty information.

And there is need to be respectful in approach as well.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Instructions and rules are necessary to be here and I don't see something bad from them. Moreover they help to find your place in crypto and to start without great losses.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

an instruction that is very important for everyone in the crypto world and that needs to get more attention so that crypto can work in harmony and reduce the risk of mistrust between project owners and bounty hunters
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Bonus is ok, because we do not spend money initially, we are not afraid of losing anything, and we just need to spend time and effort, so can earn income and never worry. afraid of the market
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

yes, it's true. if the instruction is done, for example, a manager, then the purpose of giving instructions is for every bounty beginner to understand what they want to do and why it's important. In this case, the instruction is interpreted as a clue to do something in accordance with the procedure. Thus the subordination in addition to getting a better understanding of what should be done.
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

very important. It is true. if the instruction is done by a manager, the purpose of giving instruction is for every beginner bitcoin world to understand what they want to do and why it is important. In this case, the instruction is interpreted as a guide to doing something according to the procedure.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

This is naive. Some bounty hunters participate in +50 bounty. They use bots, templates for publications. Do you really think they are researching the projects of this bounty, where they participate?

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

I would like to draw the attention of bounty hunters most important to this.
Every genuine project you choose to promote as a bounty hunter should not be taken with levity.

First, before you set out to promote a project, study it and know what it is all about. Do not promote what you don't know.
Also, read through the instructions as prescribed by the bounty manager, so as not to destroy the project.

I have seen a situation where some hunters screwed up a project, because their thought is that every project is an ICO. Whereas, some projects are just for different purposes. Some just list directly on exchange without running an ICO.

Avoid spamming threads in the name of trying to meet up with number of posts or deadline of submission. So that that the investors you are trying to disseminate the information to will not see you as a shit poster.

Showcase to the crypto world that you are able to provide a good service that would add value to the project and also to the cryptosphere in entirety.

Absolutely, I agree completely. The people who are investing and not following the correct set of instructions are the ones that are going to end up regretting their choice of coin because they did not understand what they were buying before they got into it. These set of instructions that you have listed is a good one and one cannot go wrong with it.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

I think that the problem now is quite he opposite. Bounty hunters are being mistreated by the ICOs and we are getting our tokens very late or not paid at all.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Very correct
Most bounty hunters do not get stakes for work done over several weeks
Because they basically neglected the instructions that guide such bounties

There is need to be calm and positive
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

I think that instructions are really very important and you need to follow them if you want to achieve success. To my mind, it is better to follow them to the full extent
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I think that instructions are really very important and you need to follow them if you want to achieve success. To my mind, it is better to follow them to the full extent

Thumbs up!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

Definitely in any participation you join, I would say that instructions should be taken seriously as a very important matter you should consider. I would agree that before joining any bounty campaign, you should make a review and know more about the platform and purpose of the particular ICO. Anything that you might have missed on the instructions could lead to a problem with regards to your participation where sometimes even if you had finished the campaign, you will not able to receive any tokens because of some instructions you had missed.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Indeed the instructions are very necessary and to know the desired limits, instructions can be said, as a rule, these rules must be obeyed in order to get prizes in accordance with the applicable rules.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

In signature campaign we can participate only in one bounty at the same time and I always make a research in which one to participate.
Selecting the one I am familiar with the  project goals,  and which one  I can support  conscientiously.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

This is a great piece of advise, not just for the newbies, but for everyone involved in bounties. You're absolutely spot on some projects not running ICOs but you see bounty hunters mentioning it in their posts or activities. An example of such is Dacxi exchange bounty where the bounty manager had to warn bounty hunters to refrain from mentioning 'ICO' in the posts as the project isn't running one. It's important to read instructions generally and also necessary to have project knowledge of a project you're promoting.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Couldnt Agree moure,
lets say they actually follow the instructions and rules.
however theyre just spamming the hell out of the bounty to earn reward.
regardless of how the quality of the content of their bounty.
and disregarding that theyre work are the basis of attracting possible investors for the ICO.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Many projects for distorting information about them do not pay participants to bounty their tokens. I observe how many people treat content creation lightly, without spending enough time on it. Due to the large whitepaper, it was written for participants of the bounty and for investors. And the first and second should necessarily read this document.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Yeah, you're right, before we promote any project, we need to learn that project well. Read all of the instructions and the rules are also important, how can we promote the project if we don't even know the instructions or rules of the bounty program. Good luck for us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: