Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:20:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4211 times)
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Well, that's right, but it is a little bit strange that even the participants of bounty program should take part in KYC. They are working on the project creating advertising, you know. they are not contributors

Hm, I cannot fully agree with you. First of all, they will be token holders. Tokens will be used on the platform. So, bounty participants are also customers. Do you remember the name of the procedure? 'Know Your Customer'. As they are customers they should participate in KYC in order to gain access to documents. Do you agree? Smiley

OK, from that point of view it makes sense. And I also believe that there is no problem passing KYC. I've just said that such system is new for me
flying_spur

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Hey guys, what is the right website domain? There are two websites of the project, right? I have found two, take a look: instantaccessmedical.com and instantaccessmedical.io . Are they both legit? Admin?
Thunder_13

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Hello, what documents do I need to provide to get access to the wallet? Thank you in advance

Looks like you need to provide your pass or id card - that's how KYC is conducted

Thank you for rapid answer! I greatly appreciate it
sam_spark

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Hey guys, what is the right website domain? There are two websites of the project, right? I have found two, take a look: instantaccessmedical.com and instantaccessmedical.io . Are they both legit? Admin?

Surely, they both are legit. One website is for product development, the second one - for token sale launch. you need to pay more attention to details, man, so such questions won't appear Wink
flying_spur

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

Surely, they both are legit. One website is for product development, the second one - for token sale launch. you need to pay more attention to details, man, so such questions won't appear Wink

tread is created for such purposes - that is the place where anyone may ask any questions. anyway, thank you for answer
andy_flowers

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

What is the amount of discount at the moment? 80% or 88%? That the presale discount, right?
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

As I know, this platform will be based on the existing business. Can't find Instant Access Medical as legal entity before 2018. what was the name of the business before?

Hello! Yes, you are right. Unlike many ICOs iAM is not a start up but the further evolution to the Blockchain of our personal care record, already available for consumers on any mobile device. This latest development is a new milestone on a journey we commenced in 2000 when we acquired our clinical system HealthOneTM now used by more than 3,000 doctors in 5 countries, 4 languages and 18 clinical specialties.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Are you going to visit any conferences in the next few weeks?

Hi! Yes, iAM will attend hedge fund cryptocurrency event day on 16th November in San Francisco.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

Hey guys, I would like to know what is this project all about?  is this team reliable?  I would appreciate any comments. Thank you!

Hello! Thanks for the interest in the project!

iAM is a platform that stores all your personal healthcare data in a unified record.It is always comprehensive, up-to-date, and available on any device.

iAM connects patients, healthcare providers, and suppliers. We auto-capture new data each time a patient has a healthcare-based interaction. We then update the patient's personal care record with this new data.

Practice algorithms are then applied to each patient's personal data. These algorithms deliver evidence-based care and trigger relevant actions. They also launch personalized alerts. These encourage patients to be mindful of their health while saving time and reducing expenses.

If you want to understand our project better, we recommend you check out the documentation and info on our website https://www.instantaccessmedical.com/.

Our CEO and team have real-world experience in medicine, healthcare, business, and technology. They have successful track records in building and delivering EHRs, personal care records, care pathways, electronic prescription exchanges, pharmacy and health benefits systems, clinical decision support systems, pharmacy management companies. Some of them have also consulted with multinational systems like the NHS in the UK.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

how much is already raised?  where can I find  this information?  I believe that there should be a progress bar but I can't find it. assist please

The progress bar is here : https://www.instantaccessmedical.io

Please move to the Current State of the Token Sale.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

do campaign bounty participants still need a KYC ??

Please ask all questions regarding bounty in telegram group https://t.me/iambounty or in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041901.0
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

The project with the concept of a very good idea with the theme of health is in fact very needed by everyone. I am sure that many investors will be included in this IAM project. The allocation of prizes for bounty is also quite large. Many bounty hunters will join in. Hopefully the future will run smoothly. and achieve great success. Please monitor further developments.

Hello! Thanks for your support and great feedback! Wink
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

How will be the price of token backed? What if platform will develop without the use of token? Can you say by sure that the token will be in use on the platform?

Hello! Yes, iAM tokens will be used for purchases on the platform. These include licenses, access fees, usage rights, and charges to interact with the iAM Platform / Health Information Exchange. iAM’s native web and mobile application will administer each user’s personal care records. This app will be free.

sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Hello, what documents do I need to provide to get access to the wallet? Thank you in advance

Hello! You need to provide copy of your passport or identity card.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

How many days left? It seems like we still have more than a month, right?

Our pre-sale finishes on 31 December 2018, 10:00 AM (EST)  Wink
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

Hello admin. Why do you use blockchain? I have seen lots of apps, you know, and you use lots of them, that are built without the use of blockchain technology. So, why do you believe you need to use it here?

Hello! With Blockchain and smart contracts, we will be able to improve the state of the healthcare industry, secure data, and eliminate fraud.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

how can I gain access to the whitepaper? I have conducted the KYC procedure, but the whitepaper is still not  open for me

Hello! Thanks for passing KYC. One of the team members will send you the WP soon.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Hello! Both domains are ours. instantaccessmedical.com is for product description, and instantaccessmedical.io is for token sale details.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

What is the amount of discount at the moment? 80% or 88%? That the presale discount, right?

Presale discount is 88%  Wink
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Don't forget: Our pre-sale is live! You can still earn an 88% discount for taking part!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: