Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:13:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4211 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

We are ready to present you with the full list of iAM's BENEFITS FOR DOCTORS:

• Each patient is treated optimally with the certainty of delivering the highest standards of evidence-based care
• Save time, effort, and resources on call and recall
• Automatic alerts if blood tests are abnormal, and recommended actions to take
• Automatic medication recommendation if a long-term condition is not controlled
• Increased screening uptake
• Integrate management of multiple care pathways for the same patient
• Increase doctor satisfaction
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Still have questions about iAM's token sale? Then make sure to watch this 1-minute video for a full explanation! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCttgXtqgE
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

We believe that one of the major components of lasting good health is wellness. This means overcoming unhealthy habits and adopting good ones. And which healthy habit would you like to instill first?
flying_spur

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Which blockchain will you use? Are you blockchain-agnostic?
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

How could I withdraw my tokens from orderbook after the end of main sale? Will it be possible to transfer them to MEW?
katie.trader

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I believe that IAM tokens will be tradable on orderbook platform after the end of the sale. Btw, what fees are applied here for traders?
sam_spark

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I believe that IAM tokens will be tradable on orderbook platform after the end of the sale. Btw, what fees are applied here for traders?

Sounds like offtopic. You can find it out from Orderbook website, but not here, on the project's page
simplepro

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Will it be opened for doctors all around the world? I mean if the doctor lives in the UK and patient is in Brazil, for example, will there be a possibility of interaction between them? Could this doctor help that patient?
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

The whole idea of the iAM is not only secure the info, but also facilitate the communication between patient and doctor, so there will be such ability, I believe
simplepro

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

The whole idea of the iAM is not only secure the info, but also facilitate the communication between patient and doctor, so there will be such ability, I believe

That would be great! I would like to have an opportunity to contact the doctor from the most developed economies in the field of medicine Smiley
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Yeah, but it is better to see your doctor not only with PC, but also face-to-face. So I will not replace medical infrastructure in any way
simplepro

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Although it will make it easier. I do understand that the cost of the ticket to Israel to the doctor will be paid by me in any way Cheesy
katherine_eth

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

the main characteristic of the doctor is his experience. so, the best doctors are the most experienced. do you believe that those people who are 60+ years old will use the platform, that is served by the token? they are in need of medical services, but the use of iAM platform will be too complicated for them, don't you think so?
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

the main characteristic of the doctor is his experience. so, the best doctors are the most experienced. do you believe that those people who are 60+ years old will use the platform, that is served by the token? they are in need of medical services, but the use of iAM platform will be too complicated for them, don't you think so?

I don't think so. Sons and daughters will help their parents use it and after several iterations they will be able to it by themselves
simplepro

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

I don't think so. Sons and daughters will help their parents use it and after several iterations they will be able to it by themselves

But that's only in case they have children. And what if they are alone?
flying_spur

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

And what if they will use it several times and will not understand how it works? Don't forget that they are old. They will lean on the service but can't work with it without the assistance
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

In case they are alone they can always ask their neighbours to assist. Or any of relatives. There will be a lot of people who can help them in such case
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

And what if they will use it several times and will not understand how it works? Don't forget that they are old. They will lean on the service but can't work with it without the assistance

Anyway, that is not for emerging situation, I guess. In such case I do think that smb will assist them when they will be near
flying_spur

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

In case they are alone they can always ask their neighbours to assist. Or any of relatives. There will be a lot of people who can help them in such case

But that is only in the situation of mass adoption of the platform, you see?
sam_spark

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

But that is only in the situation of mass adoption of the platform, you see?

But mass adoption is what we are talking about, don't you think so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: