Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4209 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

When I look at your website is says that there are 28 tokens bought, an equivalent of 10 USD. I that correct? Is that an amount of tokens that are bought in total, or in one day?
Also I am curious if you are planning a bounty program for your project?

Hi! Thanks for the question!
It is the amount bought in total.

Yes, we are planning bounty campaign and will launch it very soon.

Stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:35:18 AM by sanaravena

iAM is built on Guardtime's KSI Blockchain. It ensures secure health data exchange, supply chain tracking and tracing, and HLR/HSS security. Learn more about the other features provided by our partner: https://guardtime.com
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Blockchain is a great tool for eliminating prescription fraud. With iAM, transactions between manufacturers, patients, doctors, and pharmacists are easily traced and regulated. iAM ensures that medication only goes to patients they are prescribed to.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

iAM will produce industry tools that will combat insurance fraud and reduce the incidence of prescription medicines abuse. This will help us to take medicine to the next level and benefit all parties in the healthcare.
copy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

When I look at your website is says that there are 28 tokens bought, an equivalent of 10 USD. I that correct? Is that an amount of tokens that are bought in total, or in one day?
Also I am curious if you are planning a bounty program for your project?

Hi! Thanks for the question!
It is the amount bought in total.

Yes, we are planning bounty campaign and will launch it very soon.

Stay tuned!

Great news! I would like to participate in your bounty campaign.
I always like to participate in the bounty of projects I like.

katherine_eth

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Hi all. Are you guys going to implement your idea upon Ethereum or your own blockchain? Is it ERC 20 token?
senorita.in.crypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Will I need to conduct any identifying procedure in order to get access to the application? Will I need to state that I am the real person with the real name, age etc? If so, how it will be provided? Thanks in advance for your response!
sam_spark

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Have just reviewed the project - looks perspective, an outstanding idea. Unfortunately, I used to have some bad medical service in my life... That's a real problem, you know. Doctor's work is a great responsibility. Fraud is unacceptable in this industry. Keep going on, iAM, you're doing a great job
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Hi all. Are you guys going to implement your idea upon Ethereum or your own blockchain? Is it ERC 20 token?

Hello! Yes, the token is ERC20.

Most Blockchain solutions lack production grade scalability and stability. Thus, many come with a high level of risk. That is why iAM has partnered with Guardtime to implement their KSI Blockchain solution. Learn more: https://guardtime.com
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

Will I need to conduct any identifying procedure in order to get access to the application? Will I need to state that I am the real person with the real name, age etc? If so, how it will be provided? Thanks in advance for your response!

Hello! Thanks for the question!

Only you will be given access to your record. When you sign up, you will be able to choose your own secure login and a password. These details are unique to you and, along with your personal information, will not be shared with anyone else unless you choose to let them see it.

This is not much different from when you access other online services, such as online banking.

And of course, you will need to fill your personal information Wink
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Have just reviewed the project - looks perspective, an outstanding idea. Unfortunately, I used to have some bad medical service in my life... That's a real problem, you know. Doctor's work is a great responsibility. Fraud is unacceptable in this industry. Keep going on, iAM, you're doing a great job

Thank you for your feedback!

It's too bad that you had a bad experience with medical service.

iAM's unified platform solves healthcare's biggest issues including insurance fraud, medication adherence, prescription abuse and also the problem of medical data portability.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

It's always nice to receive appreciation from colleagues. Glosanté and the Institute for Productivity and Management each stated that they had not seen anything like the PCRCo personal care solution. iAM healthcare record rocks!
Alex_27

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

Hello everybody! Your ANN is very detailed and beautiful, you seem like a very professional team.

Who is the target audience of your platform?
Shkil.oksana

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Hi again!
Could you please tell more about your partners?
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Hello everybody! Your ANN is very detailed and beautiful, you seem like a very professional team.

Who is the target audience of your platform?

Hello! We are very happy that you like our ANN Cheesy

The platform serves all parties in the healthcare industry. With iAM, patients, doctors, insurance providers, researchers, and partners will be able to find the point of consensus. Here is a short description of the benefits to each party:

Patients generally want better access to healthcare and a better service. iAM helps users save money while getting full medical support using the platform.

Doctors want to increase their income and deliver better healthcare outcomes for patients. iAM’s platform will save them time, effort, and resources. This way, doctors will be able to support more patients, have less paperwork, and enjoy more free time.

Insurance providers want to reduce costs and increase income. iAM will allow insurance companies to cut costs and reduce fraud.

Researchers do not have easy access to patients’ de-identified data. This limits the effectiveness of medical research. iAM will provide researchers with comprehensive and complete de-identified records from patients who agree to share their data.

Partners are looking for new clients. iAM will provide them with the access to market. This will help them to reach the most relevant customers.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Hi again!
Could you please tell more about your partners?

Hi!

You can find all our partners on our web-site https://www.instantaccessmedical.com/

Guardtime is the world’s leading blockchain company by revenue, headcount, and production deployments. Guardtime’s KSI Blockchain is the fundamental substrate for the Estonian e-Government systems that have 1,000+ citizen services. It is ranked as one of the most advanced in the world. Guardtime Federal supports the cyber security and related security requirements of the US Defence Department, the US Intelligence Community, and other US Government Departments. https://guardtime.com/

Healthcare Gateway extracts data from hospitals, General Practice, community services, and social care systems. It has 60% coverage of Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in the UK (80% of the NHS’ £110bn budget). Integration with Healthcare Gateway and patient consent-based data extraction will enable iAM to populate the personal care records of over 30m people in the UK before the end of 2019. https://healthcaregateway.co.uk/

Moxtra (a mobile extra solution created by the original founders of Webex) delivers embeddable cloud collaboration for the mobile era. This allows the iAM personal care record to imbed real-time interactive “conversation capabilities” into our health record workflows.  https://moxtra.com/

Validic’s platform and mobile solutions provide continuous access to personal health data from nearly 400 in-home medical devices and wearables. https://validic.com/

HealthOne is used by 3,000+ physicians across 5 countries to manage 6 million patients. Since 2003, HealthOne has partnered with Special Olympics to manage their Healthy Athletes Software system. This is the world’s largest database for people with intellectual disabilities. It is used in every U.S. state and 100 countries around the world. http://www.healthoneglobal.com

sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

iAM is life GPS for healthcare. Users can manage their health by automatically importing full medical history from their GP, Hospital or Healthcare provider. Keeping track of their health with help patients improve their outcomes. Stay healthy with iAM!
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

iAM aims to contain costs for Global Health Systems. We're making this happen by reducing long-term condition costs through the iAM platform. Users will receive automatic alerts, reminders, and follow-ups. This will make users healthier and cut costs.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Blockchain has great potential within the healthcare space. In addition to technological advances, Blockchain is also expected to bring more wealth to the industry. Interested? Learn more about these details now: https://blockchainmagazine.net/blockchain-to-bring-more-wealth-in-healthcare-industry/
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

63% of healthcare execs said they plan to invest more than $1M in Blockchain over the next calendar year. Find out what they're waiting for: https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/healthcare-ready-invest-blockchain-new-business-cases-emerge
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: