Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN][PRE]NORD - New Age Gaming Platform⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 24232 times)
Little_Joe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

How many games will support this project?
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:15:02 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 09:28:37 PM by Lightningnet

I can buy a game items with help NORD coin... I very often play games at the professional level so for me it is relevant!
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 09:16:29 PM by Ivilina

Hello. You are planning to immediately enter the international level or first the platform will only work in some countries?
Mr.Faridon

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:00 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 09:11:13 PM by Mr.Faridon

Hi, I found your site and came here. I like the idea of your project.
I will follow the further development of platform
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

It seems to me that logical to start with help the most popular games to attract a lot of people!
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

Hello.
In the original version, NORD ARENA will support DOTA 2, CS:GO, Starcraft 2. As the technical solutions for adding other games will be found, the project will expand the list of video games.
Juzzz_time

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy
What features will be available in your application?
Hello! NORD mobile application will have most functions of a full web version of the platform.
With it, players can: create matches and place them in the lobby, join a game that has not yet begun, trade and exchange game equipment, place bets, watch streams, chat or voice conference, view player and team accounts, buy or sell NORD on the internal exchanger.
The application will allow you to receive push-notifications about the beginning of the game in which the user participates and other important events, this will help avoid delays and keep the player’s responsibility rating if he needs to go away from the computer.
Naturally, to start the game you will need to return to the computer, the same applies to the function of streaming.

It`s very interesting. You will present mobile games for your platform. For example, for a mobile NORDapp
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy
Hello! NORD mobile application will have most functions of a full web version of the platform.
With it, players can: create matches and place them in the lobby, join a game that has not yet begun, trade and exchange game equipment, place bets, watch streams, chat or voice conference, view player and team accounts, buy or sell NORD on the internal exchanger.
The application will allow you to receive push-notifications about the beginning of the game in which the user participates and other important events, this will help avoid delays and keep the player’s responsibility rating if he needs to go away from the computer.
Naturally, to start the game you will need to return to the computer, the same applies to the function of streaming.

It`s very interesting. You will present mobile games for your platform. For example, for a mobile NORDapp

Actual question! In our time there are many mobile games, which would be suitable for this project
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

I heard that there will be a platform release soon. Will there be any closed tests of the platform?
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I heard that there will be a platform release soon. Will there be any closed tests of the platform?

I heard that it will be soon, but what would take part, you need to have an investor status
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Hello.
In the original version, NORD ARENA will support DOTA 2, CS:GO, Starcraft 2. As the technical solutions for adding other games will be found, the project will expand the list of video games.

How will you add games to the platform? How can this be realized?
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Hello.

How will you add games to the platform? How can this be realized?
The team will have to negotiate with game developers. The team should received permission.
Wanderer747

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Hello, NORDproject!
How can I get an investor status to take part in testing the platform?
Verona.Li

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

Hi, guys. I like this idea, that I can play and earn coins. I will wait release of the platform.
BTC_stone

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy

Actual question! In our time there are many mobile games, which would be suitable for this project
I think now mobile games more popular then PC games. Everyone has a mobile phone and most of users play some kind of online games. So, it will be good if this platform will support mobile games.
Little_Joe

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

It seems to me that logical to start with help the most popular games to attract a lot of people!
I agree, this is logical. But,  perhaps, there will be not popular games now, which will gaining popularity with the help of this platform.
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy

I think now mobile games more popular then PC games. Everyone has a mobile phone and most of users play some kind of online games. So, it will be good if this platform will support mobile games.

I don't think mobile games are more popular than PC-games. But if guys implement it, then it will be great
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy

the longer the game plays, the more profit will be gained. very simple to play the game but how do we get the benefits?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

A lot of projects launched with the same concept what makes this project any different?
This project offers ways to create duels tournaments etc.. but what is exactly your way to connect this all? How the results will be verified through your platform? I believe since your platform is based on duels, tournaments you must have a way to verify results.

NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy

the longer the game plays, the more profit will be gained. very simple to play the game but how do we get the benefits?
Hello! About which benefits do you want to know exactly - from the perspective of an investor or player?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: