Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN][PRE]NORD - New Age Gaming Platform⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 24232 times)
Wanderer747

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy
What features will be available in your application?
Hello! NORD mobile application will have most functions of a full web version of the platform.
With it, players can: create matches and place them in the lobby, join a game that has not yet begun, trade and exchange game equipment, place bets, watch streams, chat or voice conference, view player and team accounts, buy or sell NORD on the internal exchanger.
The application will allow you to receive push-notifications about the beginning of the game in which the user participates and other important events, this will help avoid delays and keep the player’s responsibility rating if he needs to go away from the computer.
Naturally, to start the game you will need to return to the computer, the same applies to the function of streaming.

the longer the game plays, the more profit will be gained. very simple to play the game but how do we get the benefits?
Hello! About which benefits do you want to know exactly - from the perspective of an investor or player?

Hello, NORDproject. Can you explain me what are the benefits of an investor? And how can I become an investor?
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

A lot of projects launched with the same concept what makes this project any different?
This project offers ways to create duels tournaments etc.. but what is exactly your way to connect this all? How the results will be verified through your platform? I believe since your platform is based on duels, tournaments you must have a way to verify results.

im think if they solve this problem, then success will definitely be. but it seems to me that all these game projects do not take into account one big problem. nobody is waiting for them on this field. there are giants on the market who are not willing to see newbies even with the modern name blockchain. like other projects, the chance for implementation is small. i will definitely not invest.
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

A lot of projects launched with the same concept what makes this project any different?
This project offers ways to create duels tournaments etc.. but what is exactly your way to connect this all? How the results will be verified through your platform? I believe since your platform is based on duels, tournaments you must have a way to verify results.

Hello, really good question. Our project aimed not only at creating duels, tournaments, etc., but we also try to create a full-fledged and enjoyable social platform. A place, where gamers can calmly discuss their successes and share experiences, a social network that will focus on the comfortability of its customers, in this case, gamers. Thus, in addition to our main direction (ARENA), we will devote a huge amount of time to creating and optimizing the platform, taking into account the wishes of our fighters.
The work of ARENA itself will be carried out in direct cooperation with the API within the selected game. Before the start of the game, the player finds his/her opponents or partners in the platform, at the same time the betting and additional conditions are adjusted. After that, the fighters play inside the game itself, which sends the collected data after the end of the match, the platform analyzes them, the match closes and the winners receive a well-deserved reward.

Verona.Li

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

Hello, guys.
On the internal market of the platform will it be possible to sell any items from the games?
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

Hello, guys.
On the internal market of the platform will it be possible to sell any items from the games?
Hello! I think, any itemsthat will be available on the platform
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Hello, really good question. Our project aimed not only at creating duels, tournaments, etc., but we also try to create a full-fledged and enjoyable social platform. A place, where gamers can calmly discuss their successes and share experiences, a social network that will focus on the comfortability of its customers, in this case, gamers. Thus, in addition to our main direction (ARENA), we will devote a huge amount of time to creating and optimizing the platform, taking into account the wishes of our fighters.
The work of ARENA itself will be carried out in direct cooperation with the API within the selected game. Before the start of the game, the player finds his/her opponents or partners in the platform, at the same time the betting and additional conditions are adjusted. After that, the fighters play inside the game itself, which sends the collected data after the end of the match, the platform analyzes them, the match closes and the winners receive a well-deserved reward.

If only talking, then everything will be easy, but how will the implementation be achieved?
There are indeed many projects with the same goals and absolutely useless, what are your motivations so that you decide to build this kind of project?
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

That great idea...and still waiting new section for open bounty..I hope dev team work for this... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

That great idea...and still waiting new section for open bounty..I hope dev team work for this... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Can you provide me a link on bounty campaign? Thank you
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Hi, NORDproject.
Can I bet on the match, in which I play, only coins or game items too?
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

Hello. Will there be some sort of ranking system in a personal account? And, if it will be, then how can it be raised?
Little_Joe

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Hello, guys Grin Cheesy
What features will be available in your application?
Hello! NORD mobile application will have most functions of a full web version of the platform.
With it, players can: create matches and place them in the lobby, join a game that has not yet begun, trade and exchange game equipment, place bets, watch streams, chat or voice conference, view player and team accounts, buy or sell NORD on the internal exchanger.
The application will allow you to receive push-notifications about the beginning of the game in which the user participates and other important events, this will help avoid delays and keep the player’s responsibility rating if he needs to go away from the computer.
Naturally, to start the game you will need to return to the computer, the same applies to the function of streaming.

It`s very interesting. You will present mobile games for your platform. For example, for a mobile NORDapp

Actual question! In our time there are many mobile games, which would be suitable for this project
I think now mobile games more popular then PC games. Everyone has a mobile phone and most of users play some kind of online games. So, it will be good if this platform will support mobile games.

I don't think mobile games are more popular than PC-games. But if guys implement it, then it will be great
Why you think so? Look at people aroun you. Most of them watch in their mobile phones and half of them play games. I agree, that computer games have more famous name and more fanats, but mobile games are played everywhere and any free time. It's just my opinion. Wink
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

I heard that there will be a platform release soon. Will there be any closed tests of the platform?

I heard that it will be soon, but what would take part, you need to have an investor status
Ok, so it's test only for investors? And, maybe, there will be test for ordinary people? Because I really want to test this platform.
Sergik95

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

I heard that there will be a platform release soon. Will there be any closed tests of the platform?

I heard that it will be soon, but what would take part, you need to have an investor status
Ok, so it's test only for investors? And, maybe, there will be test for ordinary people? Because I really want to test this platform.
maybe you can do it after the official beta test release
Mr.Faridon

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

Hi, NORDproject.
Can I bet on the match, in which I play, only coins or game items too?
As far as I understand, all purchases and bets in the game are made by NORD COIN. Then it’s logical that you can bet only coins.
BTC_stone

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Hello. If I connect my steam account, my progress in games will be save on this platform?
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

I like your latest project ideas , , , , NORD is a unique project that brings together solutions of both the online gaming and blockchain industries.

How is your idea different from the others ?? and I want the demo platform available

Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

I like your latest project ideas , , , , NORD is a unique project that brings together solutions of both the online gaming and blockchain industries.

How is your idea different from the others ?? and I want the demo platform available

Developers claim platform will be available soon.
Sergik95

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Hello. If I connect my steam account, my progress in games will be save on this platform?
Hey. I think yes.
The platform will only cooperate with popular games, and not customize them in your own way.
Juzzz_time

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

This is the essence of the project. The project will use its currency
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

What do you think about this project in general?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: