Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoRiyal: Supporting Neom’s Smart City Multi-Sector Growth  (Read 1328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinhunter8

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

In terms of Artificial Intelligence, I'm interested on what else they can offer to us users.

Since this city will run through the help of Artificial Intelligence, we can expect incomparable advance technology and I can imagine robots working in replace of humans.

Right! I just saw a documentary about Neom and it just amazes me to see robots doing the manual repetitive tasks. Reminds of IROBOT movie.  Wink
cryptofan238

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

Cryptoriyal will be one of the most high-valued coin in the future. Thanks to its modern technology using AI and API.

Definitely! Once the Cryptoriyal token has been listed in exchanges, demand on the token would absolutely rise.

Especially when Neom City opens. There are so many uses of Cryptoriyal. Even the agriculture sector will be using it for their improved farming methods.
ren_hodl

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

In terms of Artificial Intelligence, I'm interested on what else they can offer to us users.

Since this city will run through the help of Artificial Intelligence, we can expect incomparable advance technology and I can imagine robots working in replace of humans.

Right! I just saw a documentary about Neom and it just amazes me to see robots doing the manual repetitive tasks. Reminds of IROBOT movie.  Wink

Those things we see in futuristic movies will definitely happen thru Neom and Cryptoriyal.
Crypto_Dennise

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpImJN6WwAAE-0S.jpg

Guys, watch out for the Cryptoriyal Private Sale coming soon. For updates, news and information about our project,  join us in Telegram!!!
#cryptoriyal #blockchain
Join us on telegram (English): http://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
Join us on telegram (ARAB): http://t.me/cryptoriyalar

Been waiting for this! I hope you start it asap.  Wink
Crypto_Dennise

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

You know any investment is a risk, but you can carefully choose which investment will be safer. I recommend you to invest in projects which relates to the real sector of economy such as CryptoRiyal.

I totally agree. One way of reducing risk is to know exactly the purpose of the project you are investing in. Make sure there is always some real life applications and the project is doable.
goodtrades101

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 10:13:16 AM by goodtrades101

Been reading a good feedback about this ICO but until now I haven't seen the website link posted here.

Our team is preparing everything for the ICO. We are upgrading and revising both our website and whitepaper. We will post updates and news soon.

Will wait for your announcements as I am very much interested with the whitepaper of this project.
goodtrades101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Cryptoriyal will be one of the most high-valued coin in the future. Thanks to its modern technology using AI and API.

Definitely! Once the Cryptoriyal token has been listed in exchanges, demand on the token would absolutely rise.

Especially when Neom City opens. There are so many uses of Cryptoriyal. Even the agriculture sector will be using it for their improved farming methods.

I'm curious on how the agriculture sector will be developed in Neom and how modern technology will improve their produce.
coinhunter8

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpImJN6WwAAE-0S.jpg

Guys, watch out for the Cryptoriyal Private Sale coming soon. For updates, news and information about our project,  join us in Telegram!!!
#cryptoriyal #blockchain
Join us on telegram (English): http://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
Join us on telegram (ARAB): http://t.me/cryptoriyalar

Been waiting for this! I hope you start it asap.  Wink

For me this is a good buy. Im very much willing to join your private sale.
coinhodl888

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Right! I just saw a documentary about Neom and it just amazes me to see robots doing the manual repetitive tasks. Reminds of IROBOT movie.  Wink

So amazing it will truly happen in the near future. I admire the great minds behind this project Neom and Cryptoriyal.
coinhodl888

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:19:29 PM by coinhodl888

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/ba39a094-2b3a-4fa9-ae45-42dd20044951-large.jpeg

Things to consider before investing in Cryptocurrency:
1. Do your research 
2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket
3. Track your gains and losses
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
Join us: http://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

1. Do your research totally agree with this statement, people should not be a sheep and just follow what other people say or think, try to do your due diligence in any project before investing,

2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket absolutely right, i mean, what will happen if that project you put all your money in goes down? It will be a nightmare, i always diversify my investment to avoid stories that touch.

4. Think long term gives you a piece of mind, this way project can have enough time to mature and can also bring huge profit if project becomes successful. And always keep much fiat Grin

In short, research, diversify and HODL  Wink
zemirah11

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

Been reading a lot of informations. So, what is the major objective for this project?
nathanjo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/ba39a094-2b3a-4fa9-ae45-42dd20044951-large.jpeg

Things to consider before investing in Cryptocurrency:
1. Do your research 
2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket
3. Track your gains and losses
4. Think long term
5. Crypto is not “cash!”
Join us: http://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
#cryptoriyal #blockchain

1. Do your research totally agree with this statement, people should not be a sheep and just follow what other people say or think, try to do your due diligence in any project before investing,

2. Don’t put all eggs in one basket absolutely right, i mean, what will happen if that project you put all your money in goes down? It will be a nightmare, i always diversify my investment to avoid stories that touch.

4. Think long term gives you a piece of mind, this way project can have enough time to mature and can also bring huge profit if project becomes successful. And always keep much fiat Grin

In short, research, diversify and HODL

You can conduct your own research but one important factor you need to consider in choosing ICO is role of the token whether it answers an existing problem or assess an ICO project that requires checking if the token being issued is of real use.
icoreels

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Do you have rewards or bonuses for your early investors?
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

What is going to be cryptoriyal main use or purpose? if any.
jidwie

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Saudi is a desert land. How will you provide fresh water for the residents in Neom?
coinhodl888

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Knowing that the CR tokens will be used to support the development in agriculture, energy and water, mobility and transportation, biotech, advance manufacturing technology, media and other business sectors is going to be a win for investors.

I can see this is a good investment. lots of potentials.
cryptoman123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

this is impressive! i hope there will be bounties soon.  Wink
mikaela62503

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Saudi is a desert land. How will you provide fresh water for the residents in Neom?

One of my concerns too. But it think they have a good plan for this since this is supposed to be a smart city, all modern and improved facilities.
janecrypto11

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

One of my concerns too. But it think they have a good plan for this since this is supposed to be a smart city, all modern and improved facilities.

Yes that's given, they will have state-of-the-art facilities in Neom so im expecting fresh water would not be a problem anymore.
ren_hodl

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

Yes that's given, they will have state-of-the-art facilities in Neom so im expecting fresh water would not be a problem anymore.
I believe they will be breeding saltwater from the red sea for their fresh water supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: