Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already?  (Read 1424 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

At the moment nothing happened to think that the beginning of the bull market.  This is some strange rumors. Why so decided? After all, the bitcoin rate is so low, and all the other coins too. There are small jumps. In the end it is not conducive for the start of the bull market!
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

If you call an accumulation zone start of a bull run, then yes. To be precise, a bullrun in price starts with a bullrun in volume. Over the last few weeks, we are seeing a lot many ALTs getting a very healthy volume on exchanges, people are accumulating these ALTs for the next bull run, and why not, most of the ALTs are at 90% correction and this makes the market very good for accumulation.
Post the accumulation zone will be the beginning of a bull run.
This bearish trend will continue for more time because the investment cap is on the way down. Demand for bitcoin is less and it is the reason that the price is not increasing. Now people say that the next year will be good for bitcoin price. I don’t believe it because in the previous year people also predicted about 2018 but the facts are against those predictions.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Not sure about the start of bull run but one thing I can see is this market is stabling, like bearish trend is gradually leaving.. In cryptocurrencies, last quarter of every year is very important and last quarter has arrived so let's see what happens.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Yes, we are all waiting for December bull run. It will definitely be repeated as in 2017. Nobody could expect, that within a few months Bitcoin will cost 20k USD. Just keep holding your coins and wait till the green market.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

No, even some people here says that maybe this will the sign of bullrun, but for me the bullrun will start next year, unfortunately  we are suffering bear markets until now and this will go more further until end of this year 2018.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

Everyone is excited when there is a sign of greens in the charts. It is not a bad thing, but to begin a jubilant mode is also risky as it can be short leaved.
Well, there is nothing bad in getting excited and most of the time it is a normal thing to expect. The optimism in the air though is good as we keep seeing some altcoins trying to make a move, but that is not a guarantee yet. I believe bitcoin really have a lot of part to play in this equation before we can actually tell if we should be gearing up for a bull run or if we should not.

However, it is time would definitely be the only thing that would give us an answer. There is no guarantee to anything and all we can do is to wait and see. Also, generally, we have noticed in the past years with market being bullish in the last quarter, maybe we should be hopeful we will get to see the same thing this time around.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I think it's not yet the start of the bullrun. Market had it's jump but it fell short. We'll just have to wait until the bull run happens. It's quite strange on what happened to xrp though. Anyways let's just be patient and start looking for good alts to invest into before the bullrun starts.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

I can see a lot of the alt coins moon already like XRP , ETN , Gas and other alts more , I think this will be the start of the bullrun . Do you agree ? Whats on your bag right now and what is still good to buy at floor price?

There is really an increase to the other coins or the altcoins but then this is some sort of short increase amd we cannot really say that it is the moon or the bull. You can predict that is is a recovery phase. A start and soon enough it will rise and the bull will be seen for sure.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

I don't think this is the beginning of a bullrun. I also have coins in my portfolio that have grown a lot, but this does not mean that the market is recovering. Most likely, these were artificial pumps to attract new investments. I think it's worth focusing on larger currencies like bitcoin and ether.

All right I also think that for the beginning of growth there will be another small drop during which it will be possible to purchase well.

otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Bull run doesn't start or could not be said to have started unless we are in it for at least one week straight of price increase without market loss.  I am yet to see any bull run this year and it may not happen this year that we will have a bullish market.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

What I see is more of few bounces led by individual coin effort. The market capitalisation only increase by 10%, though is still better than decrease. Bear market is still here and we may be in this market longer than it is expected. I think we should just keep looking for opportunities because they are there in this market!
No I don’t think that the bull run is going to start. The price is still is the same as it was several months ago? Investors didn’t make any profits for several months and there is no chance for growth in the price. they are discouraged and most of them have converted their investment to Altcoin, because they think that Altcoin has better potential than bitcoin.
So far, what we are still seeing is the market moving sideways and trying to decide the direction to take.

Bitcoin which remains the centerpiece of the general market movement is at that phase now, while in some of the altcoins we are actually seeing the possibilities of seeing them get bullish if the chance and environment to do so arrives, and we know that environment like I said, is generally centered on bitcoin.

It is hard to tell at the moment though, there are coins that have already made some big move like XRP, and we have seen some already showing sign of recovery, but bull run is something that cannot be certain yet across the whole market.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

It doesn’t look like the beginning of a global growth. You shouldn’t be provoked by the big players. Just wait for some time and you will be awarded

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

no, i think it's just a small recover. the bull will wake up later
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I would be glad if it turned out to be the sideways trend. Only after a certain time in a sideways trend can we wait on a confident uptrend.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

As we approach October, we would begin seeing more promising results, but yes, you can say that bullrun has already started.
I would be wrong if I begin to expect the cryptos to reach 2017 level, but nevertheless, we would definitely see some substantial improvement over the current price offering.
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Yes, I agree with you that this is the beginning of a bull market and that all of us will soon expect to take off, at least it will be sooner or later anyway.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

I was originally thinking we might be able to get up near $12k-$15k area but I am not quite as bullish now as I think the next bullish phase may need to wait just a few more months.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

In my opinion, bullrun is not starting yet because there are lots of cryptocurrency which are still very low so only few cryptocurrency are increasing now maybe the market is starting to recover but not starting the bullrun which increases big.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

yes i have same opinion with you, many coins were pumped at this time even more than 100%
i think that is a sign if bull run will be coming. we should buy coins before late

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

yes i have same opinion with you, many coins were pumped at this time even more than 100%
i think that is a sign if bull run will be coming. we should buy coins before late
What particular coins you are talking about? I have not seen any coins lately that has pump more than 100%.
There is a sign of a bull run but it's not consistent, of course we think that way because we really miss the bull season, we want to witness a moon shot.

STUDENTCOIN