Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the start of the bullrun already?  (Read 1424 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

Bull market will happen when people are not prepared for it. No money to invest and/or no registered exchange accounts (if exchanges stop new signups again in peak times).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

I think it is best to start buying alts now. We all know that the price tends to increase by the end of the year and ot is not advisable to buy at those situation.Take advantage of the market situation and try to have enough capital to buy a lot of coins. It will be a very good bet and you might have your best financial situation ever. Just make sure that you are investing on the right coins. Do some research.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I am not sure. Maybe that is the start of bullrun or maybe that is the signs of ending bear market.. You know ending of the bear market not means the bullrun..
I believe we need to wait some time for next bullrun. Like 6 months or 1 years or 2 years .But surely that is good news. I believe bear ended already.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

I think it is best to start buying alts now. We all know that the price tends to increase by the end of the year and ot is not advisable to buy at those situation.Take advantage of the market situation and try to have enough capital to buy a lot of coins. It will be a very good bet and you might have your best financial situation ever. Just make sure that you are investing on the right coins. Do some research.

I agree, storing some valuable alts and tokens now is the right thing to do before the bull run starts, It is for the preparation for the gains and loss games in the coming months, There will be surely a probability of changing the phase of the market, we better get ready before it happens.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Lots of people think we are about to kick off a nice new bull market but many also think there will be a further breakdown in price similar to 2014-2015. During that last bear market BTC was at 80% dominance and market corrected for a total of 80% (coincidence). Now market has corrected at 78% from ATH and BTC is at ~55% dominance. Those who are expecting BTC to break even further below are not seeing the right picture IMO. BTC breakdown further would mean whole market would correct 90%+ which would be unprecendent and highly unikely, furthermore we did not have the sort of black swan that Mt. Gox was. If anything, 2017 was crypto's first entrance into the mainstream, which i believe will keep this bear market shorter than the last one.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

No matter how you draw the TA, we just broke out of the descending triangle. Really interesting times to follow - we could pop straight up or straight down. Race to 7.5k or 5k, who wins?
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Yes some altcoin already offer high profit up to 500%, so this situation will attrack new trader to enter to crypto market. According to fundamental analysis, crypto will start bull run on november or december. In technical analysis also said bull run should be coming soon, because in the long periode already crypto on bearish.

amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

The current situation of the market is sort of playing a hide and seek event. The market tries to revive a bit then at a point in time, it begins to decline. This has been going on for some time now till date which is making the bull run sort of a doubt. But then who knows, it could be that the crypto market wants to get started. Patient is key here. Let's give the market some time and I am sure everything will be alright.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Not yet but it will be very soon because there are all signs and signals now on the market and I am sure that everybody is ready even now to start the run.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

It has not been started yet but it will be so soon as a lot of people say. I consider so too because the changes that we can see now are very promising.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

It has not been started yet but it will be so soon as a lot of people say. I consider so too because the changes that we can see now are very promising.
Like before, we waited until the time will come, we should do that today, instead of worrying when it will come, let's be smart
by buying the coins since they are very cheap now. I know once the bull run starts, I will hear people regretting for not buying when the price was at dump.

STUDENTCOIN