Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.

True, many people fear that the development of crypto today is too fast like a bubble, I'm sure that crypto is still early and is looking for the best way to be used internationationally immediately.
Perhaps this is what is required for Bitcoin, Because if you do not use Bitcoin as a means of payment, But it seems to me that in the near future He will only have bad prospects.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.

Yes, it is just the beginning of the long road. I hope, the cryptocurrencies will soon come into the life of the most of the people. We will deal with them easily like with fiat.

True, many people fear that the development of crypto today is too fast like a bubble, I'm sure that crypto is still early and is looking for the best way to be used internationationally immediately.
i also believe that. in the future crypto will be mass adoption as we hope
down of price means nothing. crypto is still growth

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i can understand how you are feeling if you actually held 700k and lost out on the profits .But crypto won't end as such it will continue to exist but Majority of projects which exist now maynot be in the future .
Yes, the code will never be able to finish as soon as they think, and the market will recover, so holding and waiting for the opportunity is good for us, invest in those coins. High value as ETH and BTC will be safer for you

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Krypto is not over anymore. because there are so many scientists in this technology. there is an amazing interest and curiosity, if we add to the phenomena. the design of the technological infrastructure of the future is no longer very difficult. nice ecosystem for investment instruments and economic platforms.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Reading your topic is unfortunate. The market for cryptocurrency in 2018 is indeed bleak, and the exchange rate is continuously falling. But one thing is sure: cryptocurrency will not be able to die, and I believe it will recover shortly because cryptos, as well as internet payments, will be the trend of the future.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

Hello
I think you made the wrong investment on some altcoins. That is a bad thing that traders often get. But if you have enough patience and knowledge to make money in this market, do not give up. Try again because the way the market works is changing over time. News updates are still the most important.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

We are unlikely to see the end of the crypto currency, now we are the origins of the development of the crypto currency and the formation in the world market.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Hello
Probably it will be wrong even in such conditions to sell everything, you need to understand what can be left for further retention and what to use for day trading. Only then will it be possible to get a small profit by reducing losses.

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

If that is your decision that you believe in, then do the thing that you think is right.
It is difficult to survive on Cryptocurrency in the current conditions because the Cryptocurrency price is currently experiencing a price decline that continues to decline.
If you don't immediately sell coins, you can experience more losses, so the best step is to sell coins before losing a lot.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

We are unlikely to see the end of the crypto currency, now we are the origins of the development of the crypto currency and the formation in the world market.
In my opinion, electronic money will never end, today electronic money is gradually spreading around the world, probably around the world and future electronic money may be involved in the payment of goods. and services, but now electronic money is going down and down. so I think we should not be discouraged, please be patient, the market will sometimes recover.

Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

I think this is just the opposite! In the future, great prospects for cryptocurrency, bitcoin has taken a stable price, now almost as a year, time does not fall below the mark of 6000! So I believe that the cryptocurrency market is just beginning its present, not virtual existence!
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

I think this is just the opposite! In the future, great prospects for cryptocurrency, bitcoin has taken a stable price, now almost as a year, time does not fall below the mark of 6000! So I believe that the cryptocurrency market is just beginning its present, not virtual existence!

I hope so, but we don't know if the price can stay at a price now or will go lower since the market is still unpredictable. But I think if the price can stable at a price now, then we can see the price will break the higher price in the short time. Maybe the price can go higher and reach $7000-$7500 and stay at the price before it increases more.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Yes, it's late for sale something . Need a waiting market recovery. You can be averaged over one, buying coins at low prices. And then HODL in your variant.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Krypto is not over anymore. because there are so many scientists in this technology. there is an amazing interest and curiosity, if we add to the phenomena. the design of the technological infrastructure of the future is no longer very difficult. nice ecosystem for investment instruments and economic platforms.

The cryptocurrencies era has just started. Altcoins (probably, later, they will have some other name) will exist for many years, and as I suppose, they can live forever.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Yes, it's late for sale something . Need a waiting market recovery. You can be averaged over one, buying coins at low prices. And then HODL in your variant.
Crypto is not easy to finish, but they are in a difficult situation right now, people will be patient, although the market will not be able to grow like early in 2018, but they will also be glorious. come back at a temporary price for us. So patience will be the key to our success.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

if big banks regulate it, cryptos end.

i hope they dont regulate these market.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Of course that is what the case is. Speaking about the end of the cryptocurrency era, which is normally linked to the down market, it is not so either. The market being dynamic and susceptible to changes due to many endogenous and exogenous factors is the only reason of the fall in the prices of the coins like BTC, ETH and others.

They might recover again sooner or later for this has been quite evident from the history. Anyone who understands the business cycle would understand my concept of market recovery.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

Crypto is still the future. It will be a big part of everyday life and transform society. The reason I am so confident of this is that in open markets, companies always fight for any competitive advantage and any efficiency savings. Crypto offers huge possibilities in both. And even if some countries ban crypto, there will always be plenty that don't - and those that don't will also gain an advantage. It will become the case that any country or company that doesn't use crypto will get left behind by its competitors.

Crypto will recover. Price drops at the moment are temporary (at least for the good coins). The market is still young and immature, volumes are often thin and trading pairs tie everything to bitcoin with no easy moves to/from fiat. All of that will change in time. Don't panic. Trade if you're good at it, otherwise hold.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:00:48 PM by hungsanh2512

If we calculate that the amount of money you are owning is worth a lot. But do not rush back to market with crypto because its recovery and return are improving day by day. So keep the Altcoins when the crypto market comes back.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

I never thought that Crypto would end, maybe harder for us now, but if we try to get through this time, there will be many good opportunities for us. Before I invest in electronic money, I do not think that they will end so soon, it's a chance for us to succeed if we buy the password right now.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: