Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?

Most likely, the game will have an internal exchanger, as you will be able to enter the Fiat currency into the game and convert it into tokens.

If the project token is used in the game functionality, it will be very beneficial for investors. Because the token will always be in demand.
I really do not understand what it will look like, but I hope that the game will not need many tokens for users
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

If the project token is used in the game functionality, it will be very beneficial for investors. Because the token will always be in demand.
we still didnt know anything about token functions and quests in this game
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

Does the management of the game plan to conduct the ICO process? If not, how will you distribute and distribute tokens in the community? What methods will be used?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Does the management of the game plan to conduct the ICO process? If not, how will you distribute and distribute tokens in the community? What methods will be used?

Logically, the ICO process will be carried out, but the exact timing is not yet known.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Logically, the ICO process will be carried out, but the exact timing is not yet known.

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market has returned to normal, it seems to me that today and in the near future the best time for ICO.
Khala

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market has returned to normal, it seems to me that today and in the near future the best time for ICO.

What does the norm mean to you? I have now checked and almost the entire market is red
psp_

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

its pretty easy to distribute tokens to community without ICO. I mean make some bounty campaign or airdrop
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

For now i am very interested how the usual quest in Libertania will look like. May be there are already some games like this but without using of blockchain?

I learned that these quests in the game will be devoted to travel and different cities. I already want to try this quest myself. It should be fascinating and informative.
zorgo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

its pretty easy to distribute tokens to community without ICO. I mean make some bounty campaign or airdrop
I fully support the idea of launching the bounty, and my friends and I would love to join it.
oficman

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

I fully support the idea of launching the bounty, and my friends and I would love to join it.

I think that a lot of users playing online games will take part in the project's generosity campaign and keep the received coins in their wallets until their price rises well.
psp_

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

For now i am very interested how the usual quest in Libertania will look like. May be there are already some games like this but without using of blockchain?
looks like that we might wait untill their release some information or documents like whitepaper
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

I think that a lot of users playing online games will take part in the project's generosity campaign and keep the received coins in their wallets until their price rises well.
This strategy does not always work, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately until the price has fallen, the market situation is different.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

This strategy does not always work, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately until the price has fallen, the market situation is different.

And it makes sense to sell tokens at once, usually you need to keep the purchased tokens in your wallet for at least 4 months to get a good profit.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

tell me, the link to the main telegram channel of this game. Thank you in advance for your help.
JuleGulie

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

tell me, the link to the main telegram channel of this game. Thank you in advance for your help.

Here is a direct link to their telegram channel https://t.me/LibertaliaL
All questions can be asked to the moderator of the chat.

GyramCripto

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

In the chat, only 2 participants, that the administrator and moderator. Now is the best time to find out the answers:)
psp_

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

so, they have official telegram, twitter and still dont have official site?
Khala

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

but bounty hunters will sell everything at once, well, and the market will play a role if it will lose weight very quickly people will sell their tokens
TimurBit

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

but bounty hunters will sell everything at once, well, and the market will play a role if it will lose weight very quickly people will sell their tokens
Therefore, many projects are carried out by bounty companies with private mode, only a select few can participate in it.
oficman

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

Therefore, many projects are carried out by bounty companies with private mode, only a select few can participate in it.

Such closed groups consist not of the elect, but of those users who like the project and are ready to take part in the development of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: