Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dropwittro

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

I think that the team of Libertalia will have a lot of partners, because its quests can be used in different situations.

Do not quite understand why the project that makes quest entertainment needs partners? Can you explain?
dufftricro

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

Not a bad option. Large corporations practice staff recreation in order to make the team more friendly
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.

In which countries your project is going to provide its services in the first place?
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

The market situation is getting better. Perhaps soon investors will start investing money again.
dropwittro

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

The market situation is getting better. Perhaps soon investors will start investing money again.

I think that this will not happen so quickly. Many investors and traders are still in the red
leysumpti

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I think that this will not happen so quickly. Many investors and traders are still in the red

The fall of the course does not affect the traders. they trade in both a falling and a growing market. I think the fact is that just less investors began to be interested in the ICO as a whole.
dufftricro

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

The fall of the course does not affect the traders. they trade in both a falling and a growing market. I think the fact is that just less investors began to be interested in the ICO as a whole.

I think that investor interest will return to ICO when the BTC and ETH rate will be like a year ago.
terglyppri

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I think that investor interest will return to ICO when the BTC and ETH rate will be like a year ago.

We will have to wait a long time for the same price for cryptocurrency as last year. Only the most interesting and strong projects will be attracted to investors.
leysumpti

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

We will have to wait a long time for the same price for cryptocurrency as last year. Only the most interesting and strong projects will be attracted to investors.

I agree with you. That price which was once you can not see for a long time. I believe that projects should not pay attention to this but be engaged in the development
baramut

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

I agree with you. That price which was once you can not see for a long time. I believe that projects should not pay attention to this but be engaged in the development

Today, most projects suspend their activities. I wish this project to develop as it can be useful for many users.
dropwittro

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

This project can be interesting both for tourists and people who like to actively relax and learn something new. The only such firms that carry out quests are many. I would like to know what advantages the project has?
dufftricro

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Today, most projects suspend their activities. I wish this project to develop as it can be useful for many users.

I think that only those projects that are not serious about their work cease to develop. In such a market, only really good projects will lag behind and the rest will simply disappear.
terglyppri

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

I think that only those projects that are not serious about their work cease to develop. In such a market, only really good projects will lag behind and the rest will simply disappear.
In 2018, a lot of ICOs passed, but I know that only a few were able to complete it well and collect the necessary funds.
leysumpti

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Many say that the ICO time has passed, that in 2019 there will be another trend? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
baramut

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Many say that the ICO time has passed, that in 2019 there will be another trend? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I believe that ICO will remain as it is an easy and convenient way to run your project. Moreover, last year there were very good projects that without ICO could not function
dropwittro

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

I believe that ICO will remain as it is an easy and convenient way to run your project. Moreover, last year there were very good projects that without ICO could not function

My opinion is that the ICO will remain but will be modified. Ie in this version as they are not now. This system needs to be improved.
dufftricro

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

In 2018, a lot of ICOs passed, but I know that only a few were able to complete it well and collect the necessary funds.

If in 2019 the price of bitcoin and ethereum grows up then there will be a lot of projects that will launch ICO. But investors will invest more carefully
baramut

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?
terglyppri

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

If I am not mistaken, she is trading on the Yobit exchange but it is better to clarify
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: