Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
terglyppri

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:31:39 PM

The main thing is to constantly work on the project, improve the quality and make the product better and better

It's right. If developers constantly improve their project, it will only make it better.

I think every team is interested in the implementation of their project. It's just that someone is doing something, but someone is not.

Implementing a project is not easy. Especially when the market is unstable and it is not clear how the situation will develop further.

If you work hard on the project and develop, there will always be interested investors.

Now coming important events in ethereum and Bitcoin. Therefore, while investors are waiting

I agree with you. Investors are waiting for events that should affect the price of cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:20:05 PM

The main thing is to constantly work on the project, improve the quality and make the product better and better

It's right. If developers constantly improve their project, it will only make it better.

I think every team is interested in the implementation of their project. It's just that someone is doing something, but someone is not.

Implementing a project is not easy. Especially when the market is unstable and it is not clear how the situation will develop further.

If you work hard on the project and develop, there will always be interested investors.

Now coming important events in ethereum and Bitcoin. Therefore, while investors are waiting

I agree with you. Investors are waiting for events that should affect the price of cryptocurrencies.

Not always the news has a positive effect on the price. It is usually influenced by many factors. I wouldn’t have hoped so much if I were you.
dufftricro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:19:08 PM

Not always the news has a positive effect on the price. It is usually influenced by many factors. I wouldn’t have hoped so much if I were you.

Remaining a few days before the update ethereum. But it did not affect the price for the better. I think that after the update, nothing will change
dropwittro

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:28:30 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 09:28:50 PM by dropwittro

Remaining a few days before the update ethereum. But it did not affect the price for the better. I think that after the update, nothing will change
Talk about the price is then when this or that event occurs. We cannot yet know what the price will be as the event has not yet been decided.
terglyppri

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

All projects depend on how the market behaves. The situation is incomprehensible. I wonder how the project will behave, the market will go even further down?
baramut

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:05:19 PM

All projects depend on how the market behaves. The situation is incomprehensible. I wonder how the project will behave, the market will go even further down?

In their place I would stop the activity and wait for a safe move to the market. But I do not think that in the near future something will change for the better or for the worse.
dufftricro

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:54:40 PM

In their place I would stop the activity and wait for a safe move to the market. But I do not think that in the near future something will change for the better or for the worse.

You can not stop working and working on the project, since if you stop, it will be difficult for you to start working on the project again
dropwittro

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

Each project chooses which path to choose. But I think that if there is any means you need to implement at least the beta version
terglyppri

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:21:51 PM

I would like some kind of activity from the developers and what would they tell us how the project is developing
baramut

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:42:14 PM

I would like some kind of activity from the developers and what would they tell us how the project is developing

If the team is not active, this does not mean that they do not do anything. Perhaps so far nothing to tell the community.
dufftricro

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

If the team is not active, this does not mean that they do not do anything. Perhaps so far nothing to tell the community.

Community dialogue is needed by the project. I know that they answer in a telegram. But I would like them to post news on the forum and on their social networks.
dropwittro

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:17 PM

Community dialogue is needed by the project. I know that they answer in a telegram. But I would like them to post news on the forum and on their social networks.

Yes, it would be nice to know more about what is happening with the project at the moment.
nak333

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:56:26 PM

I will like to play this game and already bought some LBR Smiley
When are you going to launch the game?
terglyppri

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:46:57 PM

As far as I know, there was no such information. And where exactly did you buy the tokens of this project?
baramut

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

When using the services of this project, do not forget to leave your comment on this topic. We all will be interested
dufftricro

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

As far as I know, there was no such information. And where exactly did you buy the tokens of this project?

I think this person bought tokens on the Yobit exchange. As far as I know, they are not sold anywhere else.
dropwittro

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:32:18 PM

I will buy tokens after the project starts its implementation. I am interested in this concept.
nak333

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:39:09 PM

I think this person bought tokens on the Yobit exchange. As far as I know, they are not sold anywhere else.

Yep, I bought at Yobit.
terglyppri

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:35:31 PM

Yep, I bought at Yobit.

Tell me at what price is the coin being traded? And are there any trading volumes on the exchange?
baramut

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

I will buy tokens after the project starts its implementation. I am interested in this concept.

You should understand that after the project implementation, coins will cost more, so if you want to buy tokens, now is the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: