Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19755 times)
bestasparagus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 04:37:09 PM by bestasparagus

They are compatible with any public chains and dApps, via APIs (from the whitepaper and token design post), and the mechanism can be used for any decisions that require community input, like dispute resolution (who is right and who is wrong), governance (which decision the chain should make), oracle services and verification of off-chain data, basically any scenario where you need human input. With the rigidity of smart contracts, there is no way to code every possible scenario, and you still need humans to verify certain input - this is what Oath Protocol does.

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
bestasparagus

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 04:36:28 PM by bestasparagus

Yep, anyone can become a juror, and we they pronise to announce our juror signup campaign soon, once the prototype is out by the end of the year. You can build up your juror credit level by making good and timely decisions Smiley

Follow their social media to know exactly when it happens (and for other news): https://t.me/oathsio and https://twitter.com/oathprotocol

I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
bestasparagus

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

Check out our whitepaper https://oaths.io/files/OATH-Whitepaper-EN.pdf and blog at https://medium.com/oathprotocol - will get you a pretty comprehensive picture of what they are working on, including a competitor analysis and overview of token design.

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.

You have a point, knowledge can't  get easily without exact information. Just like here in the project, the information they shared is not completely written. It is up to us how we handle or how to get the information we want to know. It is better to have a communication between both side. For sure right information will be get. It is a matter of how each of us handle or manage every situation.
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 117

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

Check it out, give us a thumbs up!

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Yep, anyone can become a juror, and we they pronise to announce our juror signup campaign soon, once the prototype is out by the end of the year. You can build up your juror credit level by making good and timely decisions Smiley

Follow their social media to know exactly when it happens (and for other news): https://t.me/oathsio and https://twitter.com/oathprotocol

I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
that is, will you start registering for supporters and jurors around the end of the year? Do I understand you correctly?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

We have a lot of info on our blog, https://medium.com/oathprotocol - check it out!

We'll have a bounty campaign ready soon, but want more than just hype, so actually focusing our efforts on building the product and meaningful partnerships right now.

thia project looks so good. just want to more about it. waiting for also bounty program
ow this is really good to know you guys are more concern to develop the product and partnership . and hope you will be success asap.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
they are very concern about their project product and partnership. they are developing this.  I wish team will be more active to develop the product and project both

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.
Even we understand English a little or more, reading it in our own language gives a different perspective and can be understand even more. That is why I agree of this project having other translations.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
Appreciation became inspiration that enables the team to work harder and produce much productive output to their work. Lets keep the motivation on fire and support the team as well as the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
Appreciation became inspiration that enables the team to work harder and produce much productive output to their work. Lets keep the motivation on fire and support the team as well as the project.
Team have a strong vision and communication and there is an accountability they are maintaining that is letting all the assignments reap in an as per the expected plans.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
they are very concern about their project product and partnership. they are developing this.  I wish team will be more active to develop the product and project both
I think, it would be necessary to be active always in the project so that all interested investors will be convinced to join and help this to have a good development. Also, they need to communicate with the members of the community not only in the telegram but also here on this thread.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

I think, it would be necessary to be active always in the project so that all interested investors will be convinced to join and help this to have a good development. Also, they need to communicate with the members of the community not only in the telegram but also here on this thread.

I agree, keeping the team active in a project is highly recommended so that it is easy for the new investors to answer their queries. The team should have time to communicate those who have questions, for them to understand clearly the project.We all know that we have different understanding and queries so better they focus in this part.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

All the active discussions of the project are bringing more advantage now because all the queries was immediately getting addressed with the right solutions that is letting us understand more about the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

The protocol made in first place to be used by businesses. It's kinda similar to Cybersecurity which is the protection of internet-connected systems, including hardware, software and data, from cyberattacks, but OATH protocol is decentralized and can be use widely for many types of protection, including copyright and e-commerce dispute.
For your question, I think you are asking on individual level, you are most likely going to use a platform or website that uses OATH protocol.

Anyway this is USE CASES from whitepaper  [ Whitepaper ]

▶️ BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE DISPUTES
Party A: Seller of a pre-owned luxury handbag in “like new” condition
Party B: Buyer
Party B purchased a pre-owned luxury handbag from Party A on an e-commerce blockchain platform. After receiving the handbag, Party B argues that the bag is not in “like new” condition and requests to return it. Party A argues that the photos provided on the platform clearly show the condition of the bag, which matches the provided description. Party A refused to refund.
The platform incorporates the Oath Protocol, and the dispute resolution agreement contains the following conditions:
The dispute is decided by 21 jurors, no category requirement, with prevailing ratio set at 60%;
If Party A prevails, the payment is automatically released to Party A;
If Party B prevails, the payment is automatically refunded to Party B once the item is returned to Party A.
Once Party B initiates the dispute, an SAC is created automatically. Party A uploads relevant photos, communication history with Party B, as well as a statement detailing the condition of the item. Party B also uploads relevant evidence to the evidence pool.
Once the jury reviews the evidence, over 60% of the jurors side with Party A, eliminating the need for a refund. Once both parties confirm the dispute resolution result, OATH returns the result to the smart contract, which then automatically transfers the money to Party A. Jurors are allocated their award, and the case is closed.

▶️ NEWS VERIFICATION
Party A: A group interested in accurate news reporting

Early news reporting is oftentimes vague and conflicting, due to the lack of verified information
and the abundance of unverified rumors from multiple channels. OATH allows Party A to
crowd-verify the facts.

To generate interest, Party A initiates an SAC and deposits OATH tokens to reward evidencecollection and verification. OATH users submit the facts and information they are aware of, and other users vote to confirm the veracity of the submitted information.

▶️ BLOCKCHAIN INSURANCE
Party A: Blockchain health insurance company
Party B: Insured individual

Blockchain technology facilitates innovative insurance models, and OATH works really well withthose models, providing a fair and efficient decentralized claims-verification service.

Party A and Party B signed a smart insurance contract that uses OATH as a service provider for coverage determination. To obtain insurance payment, Party B, the insured, initiates an SAC for the insurance claim. Party B needs to upload all relevant evidence to support the claim, such as pictures, medical appointment confirmation, medical billing statement and diagnosis, and so on. The smart insurance contract contents are automatically added to the SAC evidence pool. Based on the contents of the contract and provided evidence, the jurors will vote to decide
whether the insured’s claim is covered and he or she is entitled to the payment.

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I totally agree with you, OATH is project make me pay attention. I think i will follow this from now.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

I am really a fan of protocol but this one is not all new to me, but let's see the development of this project and find out if there will be more uses for it. Partnerships is going to be a big help.
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

Kiss

I do like tge appearance of the ann thread of the Oath. It has so many social media sites and has a prepared necessary information for the people to know more about this project mostll especial to what is aims for the crypto currency community. I will keep my eye to this and stay tuned for further updates of the project.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

Correct, through the prototype app, you will be able to sign on and answer hypothetical questions to get familiarized with the platform and score initial rating.

that is, will you start registering for supporters and jurors around the end of the year? Do I understand you correctly?

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 01:55:46 AM by oathprotocol

Already signed on NEM, Quarkchain, U Network, DREP, Tripio, and Populstay!

I am really a fan of protocol but this one is not all new to me, but let's see the development of this project and find out if there will be more uses for it. Partnerships is going to be a big help.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

What languages should be our top priorities for translations?

My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.
Even we understand English a little or more, reading it in our own language gives a different perspective and can be understand even more. That is why I agree of this project having other translations.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: