Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19755 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Our first community giveaway is ON!

To enter to win:
(1) follow us at https://twitter.com/oathprotocol
(2) like any 3 of our tweets
(3) submit this form http://ow.ly/NsTt50jpXVQ .

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉
Is it a bounty announcement of twitter or any offer from you.You should launch a well managed bounty where people can join & you will get easily motivated
I'm not pretty sure if hiring a managed bounty can make a better improvement to the project and also the developer.
When there was partnership deed act in the economy why this cannot be possible Huh It is all how better the next owner takes the ownership, plans accurately and operate the entire project the only key factor the experienced master can deal with success and achieve the targets.
I think if the developers do not plan to launch a large-scale bounty campaign, then they do not need a manager who will manage this event. I think these guys know what they are doing.

Considering what funds invested in the project, they definitely do not need advertising. All major investors and funds in know them exactly and they don’t need small investors. Small ones will be able to buy their tokens on the stock exchange.. I can of course be mistaken but advertising is not needed for such projects.
I could be wrong, but explain to me then how the development team will declare itself to all large investors who will invest large amounts of money in the project in the future if they do not use advertising?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

To enter to win:

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉
Is it a bounty announcement of twitter or any offer from you.You should launch a well managed bounty where people can join & you will get easily motivated
I'm not pretty sure if hiring a managed bounty can make a better improvement to the project and also the developer.
When there was partnership deed act in the economy why this cannot be possible Huh It is all how better the next owner takes the ownership, plans accurately and operate the entire project the only key factor the experienced master can deal with success and achieve the targets.
I think if the developers do not plan to launch a large-scale bounty campaign, then they do not need a manager who will manage this event. I think these guys know what they are doing.

Considering what funds invested in the project, they definitely do not need advertising. All major investors and funds in know them exactly and they don’t need small investors. Small ones will be able to buy their tokens on the stock exchange.. I can of course be mistaken but advertising is not needed for such projects.
I could be wrong, but explain to me then how the development team will declare itself to all large investors who will invest large amounts of money in the project in the future if they do not use advertising?
I highly insist if they do not hold the factor of advertising how does the other crypto users will be aware of the project? There should be all portfolios when running a project.
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 117

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Institutional investors don't generally discover investment opportunities through message boards Wink We are leveraging our own, as well as our seed investors', networks to connect with potential investors as well as partners. We are planning to increase publicity once we are ready to sign up jurors to join our platform, and hoping you guys all follow us in the meantime to stay up to date on all the news.

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

I'm trying to understand the concept and hopefully I am right, is this all about protection of Dapps? Because from what I have read and understand, it's seems to be it's what the platform wanted to be.

It basically just seems to rely on the whole concept of DApps and that's about the entire link to DApps and there's nothing else really to help the existing concept

What do you mean that "there's nothing else really to help the existing concept"? You mean what they have created is just another type of useless project? Just want to make sure what does it really mean.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

I'm trying to understand the concept and hopefully I am right, is this all about protection of Dapps? Because from what I have read and understand, it's seems to be it's what the platform wanted to be.

It basically just seems to rely on the whole concept of DApps and that's about the entire link to DApps and there's nothing else really to help the existing concept

What do you mean that "there's nothing else really to help the existing concept"? You mean what they have created is just another type of useless project? Just want to make sure what does it really mean.
I don't understand too from where there is so much scepticism, the project at an initial stage of development. It is necessary to see at least test option to render some verdict.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 10:56:06 PM by Jedie22

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

It's good to know that the team of OATH Protocol have decided to have a community giveaway event. By this, it can attract more people to visit the website and the Ann thread to know more about the project and possibly support this until it become famous in the forum. Hopefully, they can provide more especially bounties and Airdrops.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

We have some what the same understanding about tge project platform,  it was not stated clearly wat is the real idea since project is new there is still chance of improving and making the project more lively and profitable. Hopefully by next few days we can see the project progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.

You have a point, knowledge can't  get easily without exact information. Just like here in the project, the information they shared is not completely written. It is up to us how we handle or how to get the information we want to know. It is better to have a communication between both side. For sure right information will be get. It is a matter of how each of us handle or manage every situation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

When learning about OATH, I really like the idea of the project. This is a problem that the Crypto market is in need of. But I do not know about "jurors". Who is a juror? The ability, qualifications and ethics of the jurors play an important role in resolving and resolving the Blockchain dispute.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

Very interesting new project that attracts new users more and more. I think that this project has a good chance of success. Waiting for new updates from the team.
Well, new business, new profit, i see they have 2k7 member at telegram group, this number is not much but active at almost, this is good signal for OATH.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

Do OATH team will provide some webinar or livestream for answer every question from investor or people have attention at the future?
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

For this giveaway, the last date to enter is October 22 (Monday). We will draw the winners on October 26, Friday, and notify all winners via email - stay tuned!

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉

Done all the instruction. Hope to win when will it end? And what date is the draw of the lucky winner?

Thanks for the fast response OP. I also saw the prices and  I like the cap and Tshirt design with Oath Protocol. Goodluck on the participants.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:55:26 AM

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉

Admin? any plans of launching another round of campaigns after these ones? Pretty sure there are people who are interested also join.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

I do like tge appearance of the ann thread of the Oath. It has so many social media sites and has a prepared necessary information for the people to know more about this project mostll especial to what is aims for the crypto currency community. I will keep my eye to this and stay tuned for further updates of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: