Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:20:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19755 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

I do like tge appearance of the ann thread of the Oath. It has so many social media sites and has a prepared necessary information for the people to know more about this project mostll especial to what is aims for the crypto currency community. I will keep my eye to this and stay tuned for further updates of the project.
I agree. The team are well prepared in publishing this project here in the forum. They also have provided good website in which the whole details are written there. I also learned that they were planning to have bounty programs to reward their supporters in spreading the project in various sites.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Do OATH team will provide some webinar or livestream for answer every question from investor or people have attention at the future?

That is a good idea, which I supposed needs to be also considered as part of their journey to segregate the information. OATH protocol concept is a revolutionary kind of stuff that I think need to develop even more because this is all about dispute.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Oath protocol main focus is cyber security which is very essential to blockchain users worldwide. Thanks for the video added on the op.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
This one is absolutely unique as my opinion as they were making a unique thing in such a different way and algorithms.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Do OATH team will provide some webinar or livestream for answer every question from investor or people have attention at the future?

That is a good idea, which I supposed needs to be also considered as part of their journey to segregate the information. OATH protocol concept is a revolutionary kind of stuff that I think need to develop even more because this is all about dispute.
Without this protocol, the world cannot be peace because of it. I'm pretty sure this project would be hired by the USA government.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
Is that they published wrong details only at the bitcointalk or even in their official whitepapers, they require to validate the details before they publishing that is causing a huge trouble.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

We already have a built-in user base - our partners are Quarkchain, NEM, U Network, Tripio, and PopulStay - who will use us for dispute resolution and governance in their communities.

I really like the fact that there is such a statement from the team "All key data, such as a contract and the corresponding evidence, is hashed into a block chain to create a permanent, unchanged record." Gives a good chance of the popularity of the project.
Good news for me! I just recently read for the Tripio portner. I liked their project. It is very good that you have such partners. I hope that they are very reliable.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

We already have a built-in user base - our partners are Quarkchain, NEM, U Network, Tripio, and PopulStay - who will use us for dispute resolution and governance in their communities.

I really like the fact that there is such a statement from the team "All key data, such as a contract and the corresponding evidence, is hashed into a block chain to create a permanent, unchanged record." Gives a good chance of the popularity of the project.
Good news for me! I just recently read for the Tripio portner. I liked their project. It is very good that you have such partners. I hope that they are very reliable.
Of course, this is great when the project has a large number of partners. This indicates a stable development of the project and the prospect of growth in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

We're busy building an actual product and building partnerships ;-) so that we have more than just hype to show to our community.

We're getting ready to roll out our prototype in just a couple of months, so you can sign up to become jurors (no token required) and start building up your reputation. Follow our social media (telegram https://t.me/oaths.io and https://twitter.com/oathprotocol) to keep learning about us!

Our first community giveaway is ON!

To enter to win:
(1) follow us at https://twitter.com/oathprotocol
(2) like any 3 of our tweets
(3) submit this form http://[Suspicious link removed]/NsTt50jpXVQ .

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉
Is it a bounty announcement of twitter or any offer from you.You should launch a well managed bounty where people can join & you will get easily motivated
I'm not pretty sure if hiring a managed bounty can make a better improvement to the project and also the developer.
Look like the need more attraction to community, i see not much people at here pay attention to this project?
Thank you for replying to us as we need proper information about the project work & why you have less social site.but after the the work,you should inform us   
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Interesting project with a solid team behind the background. I can sense that we will have a big community that will promote this project. Good luck devs.
I am sure that it will be so. The team knows its work thoroughly. And they will be able to show us the coolest project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways
We can also have a video presentation at one go to take a glance look on the app features and modifications moreover a demo version to experience the app enables all the users to understand the advantages dealing with feasibility.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin

I did watch that video when I posted my comment, but it didn't give any details, all it said " The jurors are selected from a diverse pool ".
Anyway, I review the whitepaper and this is what I found : OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. They do not need to be experts in any field or area.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
I
Before they lost many users that are planning to invest, then therefore they should provide more information of their profiles, but for me, as long as they execute the project well regardless to their profile then I'm fine.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

I
Before they lost many users that are planning to invest, then therefore they should provide more information of their profiles, but for me, as long as they execute the project well regardless to their profile then I'm fine.
Yes, its okay to make clear up things firts before anything else. The project new and exciting opportunity is about to come. Pretty sure that everything you ask will be given in perfect time. The team are currently working and doing the best way to satisfy the needs of all the investors and supporters.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: