Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin new year predictions... I want to invest...  (Read 358 times)
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I've some money to invest and I need ideas... what do you think about future? Which altcoin will be the next year surprise and why?... I know this is like trying to predict future but could you try to give me a guess  Wink
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

I've some money to invest and I need ideas... what do you think about future? Which altcoin will be the next year surprise and why?... I know this is like trying to predict future but could you try to give me a guess  Wink
I advise you to invest in proven cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero. Especially if you want to invest for a long time.
Good luck to you.

mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

You are in the forum with the Legendary. Are you the most experienced here and you want to know the opinion of the noobs who send you free tokens distributed? I think the trend that was at the beginning of the year already this year will not happen again. If it happens again, it will be in 3-5 years. This is my opinion and I'm waiting for the contrary price decline for the new year.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

If you would to invest before the NEw year, I would like to suggest you invest in eth and 1 or 2 top 10 altcoins of market and hold.

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Always learn to not believe prediction totally the cryptocurrency world is quite volatile and bound to change  quite often prediction tends to fail it's only right to believe in your personal research and always observe the market or possible learn how to observe the market. Most time shilling are sponsored and this can have an adverse effect on those affected

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

If you want to inverse for your future,just buy a Ethereum.It's quite enough to save your money as well as life. Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency world and had her domination at all levels of raise and fall.Some of the shit coin also available in the market.If you had considered the entire cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be the best option for all the time .
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

I advise you to invest in proven cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero. Especially if you want to invest for a long time.
Good luck to you.
Yes I suggest to prefer the top 10 altcoins as this might be going to the world. LTE, BCH too are good for long term investment. Kindly research on your own as this is more secure for you than suggestions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

I don't look at the coins that are low for now instead I'm looking to the popular ones and has established itself like Monero and Ethereum.

Before looking for altcoin do you already considered to have bitcoin? before going with altcoins see to it that you've got bitcoin on your bag so it doesnt matter whatever altcoin you will come with. I'm not into coins that are being pumped by hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

I do not think these answers will satisfy your request. But this is just for General information. I would have considered coins STORM PPT IOTA

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Thank you to all of you... I've made a little research, and I think I'm going to invest, this time, in NANO... do you have any opinion about that?  Wink
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

Do ur own little research before investing ur hard earned money, Bitcoin, ETH and XRP are some of the trusted coins which people trade or hold, so may be u can buy such trusted coins and if u want to invest in new coins than better u do in depth analysis of the project and than take ur decision. But my advice would be for Btc, Eth or XRP for long run.

vingaard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

Do ur own little research before investing ur hard earned money, Bitcoin, ETH and XRP are some of the trusted coins which people trade or hold, so may be u can buy such trusted coins and if u want to invest in new coins than better u do in depth analysis of the project and than take ur decision. But my advice would be for Btc, Eth or XRP for long run.

I have BTC, ETH and XRP... at least some of them, but I want to try another one...  Wink
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

If you are talking about altcoins that are still little known and can fly to the moon, then I would not advise to invest in such coins, as the market is now very unstable and no one knows when it will come to life again. Invest in more reliable coins such as Bitcoin, Ripple, OMG, Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, ADA and possibly Monero.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

You are in the forum with the Legendary. Are you the most experienced here and you want to know the opinion of the noobs who send you free tokens distributed? I think the trend that was at the beginning of the year already this year will not happen again. If it happens again, it will be in 3-5 years. This is my opinion and I'm waiting for the contrary price decline for the new year.

Listen other opinions makes me clever, it doesn't matter rank  Wink
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Good luck to you.
Yes I suggest to prefer the top 10 altcoins as this might be going to the world. LTE, BCH too are good for long term investment. Kindly research on your own as this is more secure for you than suggestions.
the Altcoin State is getting better able to open opportunities for the benefit of a much better future.
 because it is with ever increasing coin very capable to make a major investment in coins.
arifteguhr

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

no one can know or predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies in the future your confidence and your patience is the key to getting the benefits we want in investing

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

<...>

I have participated in the bounty campaigns of 3 projects that I think they are really potential. Buddy (BUD), Arround (AR), DataBlockchain (DBC).

Their great ideas can create a revolution of industry as well as be applied to reality world. This is not a promotion for bounty, just be my knowledge about their projects.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

the BIG communities in crypto is BITCOIN communities. it has higher than others. you can buy it if you wanna invest for long term
you must have patience to have good return

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

by the new developments, i think its got to be XRP and WAVES, there are so much that had happen this year. the price didn't spike much though but when the market calms down that all those who keep accumulating can only accumulate fewer and fewer they may try to make this market good again. terrible as it may look right now. blockchain proves itself to be decentralize. if you want to invest, invest to the two. XRP had a bad reputation of being centralize as what most claim. but i think the money will flow to this coin soon. WAVES are almost with their smartcontract, its coming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Having a Legendary rank does not yet mean experience. Cheesy Now many people ask for advice, and I do not see anything wrong with this. In the end, we need to exchange experiences
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: