Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi. What did he found to create something like bitcoin?  (Read 525 times)
Reid (OP)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I have been reading a lot of documentaries in the internet (maybe a little bit of too much) Grin

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

It is not written in his whitepaper.
So what could it be?

Suddenly after a successful programming and all the editing he have done which could be seen in this forum he vanished.
Is there a threat to his life?

Roth - when you google it one word or name suddenly pops out.

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

500 trillion worth. This goes on to their family from centuries ago until now.
Could they be a reason behind the sudden disappearance of Satoshi?
He is creating a currency where no one controls it. He became a threat. It could be a possibility.

Am I just full of imagination or it could be a possibility?
Please let me hear your opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

Yes, it is:
What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

So the question is why?

Yes, it is:
What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.

Behind that?

Sorry I am having a hard time to explain it.
But when you create an airplane you have a real reason behind it. Like you want transportation to be faster or to go behind the border lines.
Because you have the experience of 3 days of travel which ached your back and you want change.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is created to correct errors of a centralized system. Cross border fees were altered when bitcoin comes into picture. The anonymity when doing peer-to-peer transactions online. I guess those are the main reasons why satoshi invented this technology but for me satoshi hit 2 birds in just one bullet since his invention blockchain has lots of uses to different business sectors worldwide.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is created to correct errors of a centralized system. Cross border fees were altered when bitcoin comes into picture. The anonymity when doing peer-to-peer transactions online. I guess those are the main reasons why satoshi invented this technology but for me satoshi hit 2 birds in just one bullet since his invention blockchain has lots of uses to different business sectors worldwide.

So why the sudden disappearance?
It is not just about the question in the title here.
There is more into the first post of the starter. Stop making non sense like that. Being lazy to read the whole posts of the OP.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
Merited by Reid (2)

read the message in the genesis block for the answers of why he wanted to create it

he left because he didnt want to be the decision maker/ruler/person that reviews and votes/vetos rules. he wanted to leave it to the community to do using consensus.
he basically started realising people were relying on his decisions too much

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

read the message in the genesis block for the answers of why he wanted to create it

he left because he didnt want to be the decision maker/ruler/person that reviews and votes/vetos rules. he wanted to leave it to the community to do using consensus.
he basically started realising people were relying on his decisions too much

Thanks franky.
I am trying to search for it now.
Maybe I am just too overwhelemed with whatever I found out about this world controlled by the rich people or whoever started the fiat currency.

Edit: so this might be it.

This detail, "second bailout for banks" could also suggest that the fact a supposedly liberal and capitalist system, rescuing banks like that, was a problem for satoshi . . . the choosen topic could have a meaning about bitcoin s purpose . . .
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

the plot thickens when you get more involved in th history of bitcoin.

after satoshi departure. there were dozens of devs all running and tweaking their nodes to do fascinating things and following a consensus set of rules that only changed and followed a new path if the majority all had the new rules ready to activate. an could activate without disruption to the majority.

but by 2013. one group decided they wanted to be the core of the network and be the reference client that others should follow their plan of action. they kicked out a few devs and added in moderation policies to rule out some proposed feature changes unless it met their desires.
this group highly promoted their certain plan for the future and even done mandatory comply or go to other network ploys.

so although you feel excited while researching 2009-2010 that you found the red pill to exit the banking matrix.
but you will soon come across the next phase where theres now a new rabbit-hole promoting a wonderland.. but this wonderland are new networks that are banker-esq. because the reference client devs are saying that bitcoin is broke and cant scale and the only future are these alternate networks of co-signatures and watchtowers and fortknox-esq factories.

so its all trying to go full circle and back under a currency control where people need other people authorisation to make payments. because a certain group wants people to think bitcoin and blockchains dont work

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 09:15:35 PM by Reid

after satoshi departure. there were dozens of devs all running and tweaking their nodes to do fascinating things and following a consensus set of rules that only changed and followed a new path if the majority all had the new rules ready to activate. an could activate without disruption to the majority.

but by 2013. one group decided they wanted to be the core of the network and be the reference client that others should follow their plan of action. they kicked out a few devs and added in moderation policies to rule out some proposed feature changes unless it met their desires.
this group highly promoted their certain plan for the future and even done mandatory comply or go to other network ploys.

so although you feel excited while researching 2009-2010 that you found the red pill to exit the banking matrix.
but you will soon come across the next phase where theres now a new rabbit-hole promoting a wonderland.. but this wonderland are new networks that are banker-esq. because the reference client devs are saying that bitcoin is broke and cant scale and the only future are these alternate networks of co-signatures and watchtowers and fortknox-esq factories.

so its all trying to go full circle and back under a currency control where people need other people authorisation to make payments. because a certain group wants people to think bitcoin and blockchains dont work

Yeah. But wait. I cannot get that all inside my head. i need to absorb one at a time.  Grin

One question though. This plot that you are talking about. Satoshi is not there anymore right? or a part of it?
It is like they are dividing what Satoshi had left so they will have the control?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Yeah. But wait. I cannot get that all inside my head. i need to absorb one at a time.  Grin

One question though. This plot that you are talking about. Satoshi is not there anymore right? or a part of it?
It is like they are dividing what Satoshi had left so they will have the control?

satoshi left 2010
the plot started 2013

DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

I respect Satoshi and I am thankful for his coin because it is the best innovation and I feel like investing in it now. I prefer the long term strategy and I think that i should buy it now to sell a bit later this year
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Who found the Air plane? R.brothers... Who found the television? J.L Baird.... Who found the bulb? T.A Edison... True, the world were changed by all those inventions.

Although,

Does anybody know that who found the fire? who found the wheel? No, but the history were changed by those inventions.

As I believe, Bitcoin also something that is reason to change the history, that's why the inventor is unknown.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Does anybody know that who found the fire? who found the wheel? No, but the history were changed by those inventions.

As I believe, Bitcoin also something that is reason to change the history, that's why the inventor is unknown.

well you can't compare these two! in year 1 people weren't concerned with writing down the history and preserving it as much as today. and even if they did, they did it with their paintings on the cave walls. so we may already know who invented the fire but we don't understand the language!
not knowing Satoshi's identity is not because of lack of means, it is intentional and by choice.

Only Bitcoin
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Who found the Air plane? R.brothers... Who found the television? J.L Baird.... Who found the bulb? T.A Edison... True, the world were changed by all those inventions.

Although,

Why would you even rape the "found" word when it is not really about that.

I am just saying that there could be an inspiration to this bitcoin and I am looking for that.
But I guess the answer could not be really found anywhere. He should be the one to be asked ot maybe if there is a diary of him we could trace all what had been happening to him in the past to see how much he learned and what bad things he saw in this world to make a lot of effort to discover bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

There are many theories. One of them is that he died. Perhaps in a tsunami? Many people died in various accidents at the time when Satoshi disappeared. 
Maybe he saw it growing and got scared that some people might want to shut him down.

Frankly, the reasons other people above me gave are enough. If I could take some power away from the governments and banks and give it to the people I'd do it without hesitation.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

There is more into the first post of the starter. Stop making non sense like that. Being lazy to read the whole posts of the OP.

Probably he had a great vision and he knew he could have been arrested by authorities to let the world know a different way of currencies. Grin
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Probably he had a great vision and he knew he could have been arrested by authorities to let the world know a different way of currencies. Grin

It was the time when he realised his creation was at the early stages of adoption
with further popularity to follow which would mean bitcoin would be "self sufficient"
without him.

A bit like pushing a car uphill for a while, more and more people join in to get that
car over the hill and finally it reaches the brow of the hill and starts to roll on its
own! It doesnt need to be pushed anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Creativity is unfortunately not a feature in every person. It's not easy to find something big enough to build such a system at the right time.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

it is quite possible that it was the Rothschilds who came up with this crypto currency and exactly one of them, and that is the satoshi who created bitcoin. did not think about it? Grin
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

There are many theories. One of them is that he died. Perhaps in a tsunami? Many people died in various accidents at the time when Satoshi disappeared.  
Maybe he saw it growing and got scared that some people might want to shut him down.

Frankly, the reasons other people above me gave are enough. If I could take some power away from the governments and banks and give it to the people I'd do it without hesitation.

I go for number 2 in which someone or an organization wants to shut him down.

This world is full of secrets so I am guessing he might have found one of those and tried to make a solution out of it. Luckily, it worked and is still working.
I am seeing bitcoin as a big threat to those who have created the currency system.
And who might that be.

it is quite possible that it was the Rothschilds who came up with this crypto currency and exactly one of them, and that is the satoshi who created bitcoin. did not think about it? Grin

No I dont think so.
If that is the case then why the sudden vanishment? He could stay if it is the Rothschild which is backing him up.
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

In fairness Satoshi did also intend for it to be a system analogous to cash.
If we're going to take Satoshi's words as doctrine, he also supported the idea that as the network grows, we should grow the blocksize. Satoshi was a smart guy, but the system he made was meant to be about decentralisation and consensus. It's really strange to look to Satoshi as a point of authority when he designed the system so that it doesn't need an authority.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

I suggest you think about another version of what is happening. The Rothschild family itself could act as the initiator of the creation of bitcoin. In order to after a few years painlessly transfer all of its capital into the Crypto currency.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

I have been reading a lot of documentaries in the internet (maybe a little bit of too much) Grin

So the question is why?

So what could it be?

Suddenly after a successful programming and all the editing he have done which could be seen in this forum he vanished.

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

He is creating a currency where no one controls it. He became a threat. It could be a possibility.

Well, if im not wrong, i read somewhere satoshi created the bitcoin because he was not satisfy with the fiat currency system.
One of the factor is we need to pay quite amount of fees to using the fiat currency. Then he create bitcoin so we can send or receive directly to peoples.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

If you want his reasons, start with the Whitepaper. It's a really good read.

Bitcoin Whitepaper (Bitcoin.org)

here's the abstract

Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online
payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a
financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending.
We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network.
The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of
hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing
the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of
events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As
long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to
attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The
network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort
basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest
proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

1. His political ideology. He was probably libertarian leading and definitely didn't like the bank bailouts.
2. Electronic cash would be awesome for the Internet credit/debit cards with their model are really bad for the Internet. You are forced to share your credentials with everyone you transact, so if anyone wanted to steal your funds, they can and they also know your name and all your history is linked to your true identity and shared with the bank at the very least.

I think he disappeared because he realized that he would be targeted by the CIA. He was more paranoid than Gavin and when Gavin decided to talk the the CIA Satoshi vanished completely.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

If you want his reasons, start with the Whitepaper. It's a really good read.

Bitcoin Whitepaper (Bitcoin.org)

1. His political ideology. He was probably libertarian leading and definitely didn't like the bank bailouts.
2. Electronic cash would be awesome for the Internet credit/debit cards with their model are really bad for the Internet. You are forced to share your credentials with everyone you transact, so if anyone wanted to steal your funds, they can and they also know your name and all your history is linked to your true identity and shared with the bank at the very least.

I think he disappeared because he realized that he would be targeted by the CIA. He was more paranoid than Gavin and when Gavin decided to talk the the CIA Satoshi vanished completely.

First sorry I cut the whitepaper part cause I have already read that.
His disappearance is quite a genius move too. It is not just being paranoid but also letting the people decide for themselves. Since he created it for freedom then let the free people make their choice if they will embrace it or not. Although there is also a bad side of it.
Political ideology. That could be one of the reason also behind why he created this kind of currency. But let us not forget the fact that he also have some percentage of the total bitcoin which is still not moving until now.

In fairness Satoshi did also intend for it to be a system analogous to cash.
If we're going to take Satoshi's words as doctrine, he also supported the idea that as the network grows, we should grow the blocksize. Satoshi was a smart guy, but the system he made was meant to be about decentralisation and consensus. It's really strange to look to Satoshi as a point of authority when he designed the system so that it doesn't need an authority.
Authority. Correct. Why create something which cannot be controlled by anyone. That is somehow a strange thing to me too. Sound like a rebellious kind of act with how the government works.

As I said, I am seeing here that he really may have dig something out that made him think like this which will be hard to reveal since he is nowhere to be found and only he can answer it.

But I will always be open to a better opinion.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

I have never read a book about satosi, but I joined satosi because now many people use satosi to invest, and I joined this forum to find out more about satosi.
so I want to also hear other opinions from friends here about satosi.

Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

i don't understand it anymore bro . can you explain me?

Look, when you create something, I mean literally want to create something you must have a goal for it.
Let us use the Bible here. God created human, but that is not because he just wanted to play dolls. He created them so that there will someone who will take care of the world that he created.

Same goes for every human being because we have the same thinking as God do. We create something for a reason and not just create them because we want to.

The question right here is why did Satoshi created bitcoin or discovered it?
The back story is hard to find. The whitepaper might have said about banks and the fiat system but is it really that enough reason?
That could have been just the basics of it.

I have never read a book about satosi, but I joined satosi because now many people use satosi to invest, and I joined this forum to find out more about satosi.
so I want to also hear other opinions from friends here about satosi.

It is Satoshi. Reading here might help you. We have some replies here who came from wise people and you could start at the first page.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

On the date of the release of the software, he left a message pointing to the second bailout to Banks, so he obviously has

some gripe with Banks. We all know how we felt when our hard earned taxes were used to bailout reckless Banks for the

second time and I think this also motivated Satoshi to prevent that from happening again. So far, Bitcoin has not stopped

them, but it offered a alternative.  Wink

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

On the date of the release of the software, he left a message pointing to the second bailout to Banks, so he obviously has

some gripe with Banks. We all know how we felt when our hard earned taxes were used to bailout reckless Banks for the

second time and I think this also motivated Satoshi to prevent that from happening again. So far, Bitcoin has not stopped

That is one.
Banks using our money for them to profit higher than giving out what is necessary for those who have kept their money in their industry.
1 percent annually? That is a robbery.

I am working for mutual funds and I can see the name of local banks investing with JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs. How much money are those that will go back to them which would not even hurt even if they pay salary to 1000 people in their company. Add up the loaning system which gives them a lot of money and also the annual payment for credit cards.

I have all added that up. But when it comes to worldwide problems, Satoshi might have seen it.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I think because he want to create another currency to pay something with digital technology aside fiat currency.
And we didn't expect the value of bitcoin to reached this expensive in the market.
Maybe it is because many peoples has believe in bitcoin, and use them as a currency for their payment system.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

The idea of ​​blockchain and bitcoin has surely been a long one. As you can see, bitcoin is about getting rid of banks and changing the whole economy that is under the control of governments. They worked for years on Bitcoin for it to finally be on the market, many did not believe of course. What is new can always be brought to disappear. But Bitcoin showed by a big pump in December 2017 that it could represent a lot of things and especially change a lot of things.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

He vanished few days after posting this:
It would have been nice to get this attention in any other context. WikiLeaks has kicked the hornet's nest, and the swarm is headed towards us.
Notice he did not say "the swarm willbe/maybe headed towards us."  Meaning he knew the "Swarm" was on its way...  Maybe my understanding of the grammar is wrong?

Well, I think the creator is pinned down somewhere. He is not dead or anything.

I read that the other guy(dead now – *natural death*) who was part of the development of Bitcoin lived close to someone named Satoshi Nakamoto. This may not be a coincidence or they just want us to believe Bitcoin was developed by Japanese?

I think I (& probably many others) know who this person may be.  We probably have different reasons to keep quiet or act ignorant.
BETAWI

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I think satoshi has become an unsung or unsung hero. Because it has disappeared after creating something technology or an extraordinary system. I myself am sometimes full of question marks why satoshi disappeared by not leaving a trail. Honestly it's a strange thing for me all this time, but I have forgotten about it. And enough, I thank Satoshi Nakamoto wherever he is.
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

To me, I think Satoshi is just a genius. He was driven by the fact that people were being exploited through the unjust treatment by the banks and other financial institutions. That must have made him to create a decentralized currency like the Bitcoin.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

Everything can be. But I hope that he is alive. And sooner or later he will go public. Why do I think that he is alive? Because his death will not kill bitcoin !!!
abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

BTC is made to remedy mistakes of a brought together framework. Cross fringe expenses were adjusted when bitcoin comes into picture. The secrecy while doing distributed exchanges on the web. I figure those are the fundamental reasons why satoshi concocted this innovation yet for me satoshi hit 2 winged animals in only one projectile since his development blockchain has loads of employments to various business parts around the world.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Everything can be. But I hope that he is alive. And sooner or later he will go public. Why do I think that he is alive? Because his death will not kill bitcoin !!!

If he is alive, I do hope he will visit this thread and says, "Hey Reid, that is a good question. I will PM you the details later."
Maybe I will have a mild heart attack afterwards.

I think satoshi has become an unsung or unsung hero. Because it has disappeared after creating something technology or an extraordinary system. I myself am sometimes full of question marks why satoshi disappeared by not leaving a trail. Honestly it's a strange thing for me all this time, but I have forgotten about it. And enough, I thank Satoshi Nakamoto wherever he is.

I know the feeling and that is why I have this lot of questions. Even before I sleep I still have new questions which is really not easy to be answered by anyone except him. All will just be speculations. Just like the market of bitcoin. Grin
Same goes for thanking him. Maybe it is really a good thing that he left instead of being questioned and then the government will just kill bitcoin in an instant using the media for fake news.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

That is one.
Banks using our money for them to profit higher than giving out what is necessary for those who have kept their money in their industry.

I am working for mutual funds and I can see the name of local banks investing with JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs. How much money are those that will go back to them which would not even hurt even if they pay salary to 1000 people in their company. Add up the loaning system which gives them a lot of money and also the annual payment for credit cards.

I have all added that up. But when it comes to worldwide problems, Satoshi might have seen it.

Well you have to be blind not to see it. Since the near global economic collapse, none of these executives has seen the

inside of a jail and that alone should tell you how powerful and untouchable they are. The irony is, some of these executives

that were responsible for this, kept their jobs and they even received large bonuses for "turning things around". A lot of the

lower employees lost their jobs as part of the "turn around" strategies.  Angry

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

That is one.

Well you have to be blind not to see it. Since the near global economic collapse, none of these executives has seen the

inside of a jail and that alone should tell you how powerful and untouchable they are. The irony is, some of these executives

that were responsible for this, kept their jobs and they even received large bonuses for "turning things around". A lot of the

lower employees lost their jobs as part of the "turn around" strategies.  Angry

How could I be blind if I did see it?
As I said I work for a back office for mutual funds and I know how much money is coming in. Actually it is transparent. You could see it at their pdf files at mutual funds section of their websites.

Banks are also listed there investing the money that was for safekeeping of the people.
Yeah they thought it is safe while this big companies are making money with the use of that investing it or should I say gambling it.
Then, what if a bankruptcy suddenly happens? Is sorry a good answer for it?
coinholic

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

A CERTAIN GROUP would most probably refer to the Illuminati. See, the problem with the monetary system prior to Bitcoin is that it is totally controlled by the government and banks, in other words...the Illuminati. This is what Satoshi wanted to break away from. To create something that no other authority has a hand on. This group is all about power and control which basically entails that the people behind it controls the planet as money is the blood that keeps the world turning. And so when Satoshi left, a plot was made and the blueprint on how to control this system has been laid out. The Illuminati is composed of the smartest people on the planet. And so one would think that it is inevitable for them to see the great potential of Bitcoin..and so they did...

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

Satoshi found out that so many people are misusing the fiat currencies and therefore he needs to come out with something that no one will have authority over it. That was his main idea and that's why BTC is decentralized.   

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I think that in real life Satoshi did not exist. In addition, it is unlikely the richest people of this world are really afraid of bitcoin. I’m sure that some of the richest wallets of bitcoin and other serious cryptocurrencies are controlled by them.
BigSamson5

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Merited by Reid (2)

On the software release date, he left a message pointing to the second bailout package for the bank, so it was clear he had some sort of collision with Banks. But so far, Bitcoin has not stopped. I think because he wants to create another currency to pay something with digital technology to the fiat currency side. Maybe that's because many people believe in bitcoin, and use them as a currency for their payment systems. The idea of ​​blockchain and bitcoin is certainly long term. They have been working for years on Bitcoin to finally be on the market, many of whom do not believe of course. But Bitcoin shows by a big pump in December 2017 that it can represent a lot of things and especially change a lot of things. Because it has disappeared after creating something technologically or an extraordinary system. To be honest, that was a strange thing for me all this time, but I forgot it. To me, I think Satoshi is just a genius. That must have made him a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Prio to bitcoin introduction into the internet payment there was more problem with sending and receiving money through the internet and the sole purpose of Satoshi was to make peer to peer trasactions affordable in a way that will benefit internet users.
Wingleness

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

So the question is why?

So what could it be?

I want to believe he left or made himself invincible as he doesn't want to face the global authorities threatening him to take down the technology. Another reason is because the technology is self sufficient, reason he took his time to get everything done.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

From my opinion, satoshi has found problems in our payment system. And later they found the solution for the problems.
satoshi want to make some peer to peer payment system that dont required middleman like fiat currency to process our transactions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I think Satoshi created bitcoin because he was not satisfied with the current currency system, he tried to create a peer-to-peer transaction system that did not involve third parties to cut transaction costs and add anonymity features to protect the privacy of Bitcoin users. Bitcoin comes as an innovation in the banking world which in my opinion is very helpful in everyday life.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

On the software release date, he left a message pointing to the second bailout package for the bank, so it was clear he had some sort of collision with Banks. But so far, Bitcoin has not stopped. I think because he wants to create another currency to pay something with digital technology to the fiat currency side. Maybe that's because many people believe in bitcoin, and use them as a currency for their payment systems. The idea of ​​blockchain and bitcoin is certainly long term. They have been working for years on Bitcoin to finally be on the market, many of whom do not believe of course. But Bitcoin shows by a big pump in December 2017 that it can represent a lot of things and especially change a lot of things. Because it has disappeared after creating something technologically or an extraordinary system. To be honest, that was a strange thing for me all this time, but I forgot it. To me, I think Satoshi is just a genius. That must have made him a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.

A collision with banks. Good point.
He may have a bad experience about it.
One example is havingg to send greater amounts when you are just an ordinary people.
They question everything when someone is not known to be rich.
Why is this a problem to them? What if you did really save the money at your home? Somehow they wont accept those kinds of arguement. But if you did save it to them then there will be no question.
Plus, questions of why and what purpose sending a large amount to another bank account.
This things should not really exist but they are followong the governments rule.
Coz bow we can send large portion of money thru bitcoin and I bet they dont like what is happening.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

He already know how the few elite people monopolies financial industry and slowly make common people become poor because of inflation. He knows that his life and their family is I have danger that is why he decided to dissappear without a trace.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Obviously he had a reason behind it or will as the OP says. He or they, however it is have bought up on a revolution, the DIGITAL REVOLUTION which has shaken the traditional economy and introduced people like us to an altogether new virtual world. It's been almost 10 years now that we have bitcoin with us and the crypto currency world has got its king. Whatever vision he had, whatever his will was, seeing the current scenario I think it is fulfilled. And it will be even more magnificent when this market and the crypto coins receives universal recognition and global acceptance as a currency.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think anything like that is not to do everything he could to copy skopiroval in such coins as Aldon or the Ethereum, so nothing to invent, or of course you can, but if it does be inverted.

charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

So the question is why?

So what could it be?

Nobody really knows what is his plan, but maybe he is up to something. Maybe he was told to bring something like this to the world and make a change or make the world in awe.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

So the question is why?

So what could it be?

This was also my question in life whenever I scroll out and see feeds or threads about satoshi. I wonder who or what it really was and how was it really it invented. Also, how could he/she or it contain a large amount of currency that can even be converted to fiat.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

snip

This was also my question in life whenever I scroll out and see feeds or threads about satoshi. I wonder who or what it really was and how was it really it invented. Also, how could he/she or it contain a large amount of currency that can even be converted to fiat.

Before it was easy to mine bitcoin. The difficulty of it was so low that they can have a lot in just a day.
That is why there is this thread here about the pizza thing which was bought for a lot of bitcoin.
Satoshi just simply did not spend the bitcoin that he had and is still intact until now.

It is a who. Coz he talks here. He invented it with a purpose and it is said that it was to change the financing industry. Something like that.
My goal here is what did really push him to just have that thought to create something like "Bitcoin".

I mean, you must really have some deep reason to spend a lot of effort to something right? That is human nature.
You wont be spending a lot of time to something without any reason or goal or a target or maybe something that you didn't like to see again.

I am thinking it must be really something to do with banks. But what really happened there?
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:25:41 PM
Merited by Reid (5)

Beyond coding, satoshi understood basic economics, he understood that technology can end inflation, poverty, trade wars, inequality, and overall unify businesses! What most coin creators have decided to ignore! Satoshi remains different because when he started bitcoin, it wasn't all about the money it would make for him, it was about stamping out global meltdown in trade, finance and commerce generally! I am sure he is surprised at what bitcoin has become! But these other coin creators?? Can't say for sure what they are, what they are creating and how they hope to use it to solve the problems satoshi aimed to solve with bitcoin!!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Beyond coding, satoshi understood basic economics, he understood that technology can end inflation, poverty, trade wars, inequality, and overall unify businesses! What most coin creators have decided to ignore! Satoshi remains different because when he started bitcoin, it wasn't all about the money it would make for him, it was about stamping out global meltdown in trade, finance and commerce generally! I am sure he is surprised at what bitcoin has become! But these other coin creators?? Can't say for sure what they are, what they are creating and how they hope to use it to solve the problems satoshi aimed to solve with bitcoin!!

Oooohhh!!!
Those are strong words for a newbie. Yes!!!!
Thank you for that. Economics might be his mastered course and maybe (although I am still not sure) he really did see how cruel fiat system is.
I remember one government authority in one country who had plundered a lot of money in her country.
Guess what is her degree? Yes! Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics! Graduated Magna cum laude at one of the prestigious schools and also consistent Dean's list status.

I can say when you are in economics you can easily see holes in the financing industry. Maybe satoshi really did.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Some reason must be exist behind the creation of bitcoin. In the bitcoin whitepaper, satoshi want to make some peer to peer currency, that is bitcoin.
if we using fiat currency to send money to the recipient, we need banks to do it. If we use credit card, we need the credit card company.
But if we using cryptocurrency, we can directly send money to our the recipient.

Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Some reason must be exist behind the creation of bitcoin. In the bitcoin whitepaper, satoshi want to make some peer to peer currency, that is bitcoin.
if we using fiat currency to send money to the recipient, we need banks to do it. If we use credit card, we need the credit card company.
But if we using cryptocurrency, we can directly send money to our the recipient.
All of that was correct but it is not really about the question of how he did use bitcoin and for what purpose.
It is the question of what inspire him to do it.
Something like, is there something wrong with our system? We all look at it like it is the perfect creation of a government but yet why create bitcoin?
Also, what made him do it? The banks are giving away something like 1.9 percent annually when you have millions of dollars in their account? Is it not that good enough?
Those questions which seems like he found an answer to it and so does he did create bitcoin for that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: