Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Decentralized Exchange out there?  (Read 496 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

If I had to choose some, I would go with CryptoBridge, IDEX, they have bigger trading volume, and more supported coins. We're still in early stages but I believe that atomic swaps is what's going to make decentralized exchanges thrive.

I also choose this exchanges for trading but not for long term storing of funds. I make sure that after buying coins, Ill be transferring it on my own wallet. Exchanges are good for trading but not as storage of coins. Personally, I use open source wallet because it provides me the private key unlike every exchanges which does not provide. Exchanges does not provide full control over our funds, thus is why we should transfer anything we have in exchanges. You can use electrum for Bitcoin and Hodler wallet for multiple kind of coin which the only open source multiwallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

As a newer in trading I choose to use exchange which is less fees and at the same time with have good liquidity. But some of the good exchanges that has a good liquidity of transactions has a huge fees needed so it is optional for everyone to pick their best exchange.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

As a newer in trading I choose to use exchange which is less fees and at the same time with have good liquidity. But some of the good exchanges that has a good liquidity of transactions has a huge fees needed so it is optional for everyone to pick their best exchange.

That's certainly true, mate. We must consider the fees and liquidity of a DEX before we conduct our trades in it. Recently, DEXs have become popular (although not at the same level of centralized exchanges). If people recognize that their privacy and security is at risk within centralized exchanges, then they'll switch over to DEXs (which contributes towards the increase of liquidity over time). AFAIK, IDEX is one of the fastest and most responsive decentralized exchanges out there. There are lots of tokens listed there, and with the Wings partnership, things will become even better over time.

On the other hand, there's another DEX which has an interesting concept. It's called MoonDEX and it provides hefty rewards to those who can afford a masternode. Based on Bitshares' Graphene technology, MoonDEX will be able to process large TPS without delays or downtime. The masternodes feature is quite interesting, as it will allow you to earn MDEX coins passively, while using them as a discount for fees within the exchange. Cryptobridge by the way, is also a good DEX and it provides a reward system to holders of Bridgecoin (BCO).

This all means that DEXs are creating attractive revenue models, that are sure to attract people into them. Once they've gathered many users, they could probably replace centralized exchanges if they could maintain a high level of performance. Nonetheless, in the future, DEXs might take over if they experience adoption within the mainstream world. The best DEXs out there are: IDEX, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, Bitshares/OpenLedger, MoonDEX, CryptoBridge, Switcheo, Bancor, Saturn.Network, 0x, Radar Relay, and even Altcoin.io. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

You can try using forkdelta decentralized exchange which is a fork of etherdelta exchange. Forkdelta exchange is faster in response but little bit different interface with respect to etherdelta. Also, you can give a try to IDEX decentralized exchange very easy to use with user-friendly interface. You can only trade ETH or ERC-20 token on these exchanges.

I don't really recommend forkdelta or etherdelta for any newbies, I think DEX can be better of other ways am not too good with Decentralized Exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: