Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9956 times)
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:54:03 PM

I think trying to buy automatic or chain tokens is currently warm, I think it's very good. Please try
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

I think trying to buy automatic or chain tokens is currently warm, I think it's very good. Please try

for now i think all the coins good to buy because the progress of the market itself is very promising a more significant increase

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:23:40 PM

Check out this post, It is the Monero announcement and take a look at the last year chart. Not a bad option to have in your portfolio.
Thanks a lot. I am familiar with the announcement, but I think it will be relevant to read the latest posts. Thank

for now i think all the coins good to buy because the progress of the market itself is very promising a more significant increase
I do not agree, and completely. It seems to me if Bitcoin growth continues, but only some alternative cryptocurrencies will follow it. I think they will just kill the expectation of many, and only some coins will grow well. And in any case, to buy everything - not a good idea
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:32:23 PM

Now You need to be extremely careful when choosing all your investment projects.  It is necessary to revise the old all the coins that are in the portfolios.  The fact is that after the current correction of the cryptocurrency market, only really popular cryptocurrencies and projects that are of interest to society will remain on the market.  Not for nothing, only rating cryptocurrencies improved their prices, and all other coins were left behind at the bottom.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:32:34 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.

The price of ETH now goes up to $300. And I think at the next time, the price of ETH will increase but not fast. I think the investment of EOS is best for the big profit at the end of this year when the price of BTC reach $25,000

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:53:05 PM

It is clear that the general cryptocurrencies are not fit for business. We need something which is worth the same every time, every day, and that is where stablecoins come in – a price-stable cryptocurrency which can be reliably used as a medium of exchange just like their fiat peers, yet benefitting from the blockchain technology. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
ernst5493

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:04:58 PM

Blockchain has already given us a new understanding of trust, creating incentives for little-known participants to act according to preset rules. This reshapes our relationships with colleagues and higher authority, ultimately unlocking our potential to work across industries, jurisdictions, and countries.

The next generation of stablecoins, based on algorithmically managed supply and demand balance, aims to completely reinvent the global monetary system… but let’s start from the beginning.Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:00:10 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
I think the best altcoin to buy now is definitely ethereum because the profit will more higher than my expectation for my previous investment so that I am trying to invest in ethereum more than the other altcoins
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:34:28 AM

i think best icos are the one with a minimum viable product in the market right now as i see there is a lot of undervalued coin from 2017 good luck for all investors with their holding in the long term Cheesy
I would rather agree if I directly buy coins in the market to be traded, because the simpler and profit gained can be known quickly. Different if you take ICO, you must be patient and wait for a long time.
In my opinion, coins that are eligible to be traded are Litecoin, BNB, Ethereum and Dash. For now, the coin is very prospective. The benefits are not as big as bitcoin, but there are still profits that can be obtained continuously.

Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:31:41 PM

uPlexa (upx)  coin must be in you portfolio
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:40:03 PM

You mean projects already listed on exchanges or it can be ieo or ico too if it can be IEO then i would suggest you buy some MZG tokens ,invest in Moozicore IEO ,if already listed project then you can check VNT (Vanta Network) ,korean good project already listed on Coinone,Huobi korea.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:45:26 PM

You mean projects already listed on exchanges or it can be ieo or ico too if it can be IEO then i would suggest you buy some MZG tokens ,invest in Moozicore IEO ,if already listed project then you can check VNT (Vanta Network) ,korean good project already listed on Coinone,Huobi korea.
If you are in the collecting scene and like the idea of crypto collectible cards the ECOMI ieo is something to take a look at.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:39:29 PM

My advice is you better buy ethereum because the price is still cheap and the increase is very little, if you have it in years I am sure you will get results, I see in the market all altcoins are very slowly rising in price.
levonmorris

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:09:56 AM

Many investors have been burned in the past by scam ICOs running off with funds, leaving them with no way of obtaining value for their tokens. Now though, exchange-based token sales (IEOs) tend to come with an immediate listing on the host exchange at the end of the IEO period. Also, there is an expectation that reputable exchanges have done due diligence on the projects they conduct IEOs with. IEOs have also proven to increase traffic and volume on cryptocurrency exchanges as well as streamlining the token sale experience for projects. A real win-win scenario. Coming right off the back of a sold-out private sale, Geco.one’s IEOs are expected to attract plenty of worldwide interest.
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:43:06 AM

Anchor token will be beneficial for everyone. It is an algorithmic stable token that intends to deal with stablecoin issues with auditing or trust. And, as it is pegged to the real growth of the global economy, it actually removes the inflation from the equation by acting as a buffer for it.
Furthermore, the algorithm that the Anchor project is using is making certain that the tokens will not only avoid the pitfalls of inflation but will instead appreciate over time, making for an excellent long-term investment.
Moreover, crypto investors have been looking for a truly stable store of value for ages now. But, so far, none of the previously existing currencies have managed to fulfill their promises.
levonmorris

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:54:51 AM

As a dependable hedge against crypto volatility and inflation, Anchor is a perfect solution for investors, traders, banks, hedge funds and other investment institutions.
Exchanges and traders of cryptocurrencies are expected to appreciate the offer of a stable currency that is immune to inflation, as well as ICOs, who could use Anchor
to hedge their risk.
Another promising application of Anchor is the utility in providing a stable bridge for assets moving from traditional financial markets into crypto, which, in addition to the above mentioned prospective institutional investors, opens the door for financial services, offering them a reliable way of entering crypto markets for immediate exposure to a plethora of cryptocurrencies.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

The market is generally in a mixed situation now. So it is useful to invest in doing good research and getting advice from experts. I recommend you to buy altcoin by analyzing investment charts

There are many self proclaimed experts in crypto-world. I follow many people from crypto-industry, some of them are very experienced and the honest people always say
that mistakes can be made, no matter how experienced you are.
   Good ones always end their prediction with "this is my opinion, based on my research, invest or don`t invest on your own responsibility". We have to make final decision,
every crypto-project have good and bad reviews, even Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:42:37 AM

Have you tried to invest in BNB? It seems like the price keeps rising from year to year.
Every month Binance and their CEO, CZ seems thinking hard to keep the value stable each month. That's why I recommend you to invest in it.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

Have you tried to invest in BNB? It seems like the price keeps rising from year to year.
Every month Binance and their CEO, CZ seems thinking hard to keep the value stable each month. That's why I recommend you to invest in it.
CZ claims that it will not sell any BNB on this market and this is what makes me trust this coin because until now CZ has always kept its reputation with all its customers. I think BNB should be the best investment at this stage because I believe that BNB value will soon reach $50 by the end of this year and many big news will soon appear in this coin so spend some money to hold BNB because holding gives you a lot of benefits when participating in this exchange
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:05:14 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 02:27:25 PM by hell_slayer

For those people who likes new coins with great growth potential, I would strongly recommend to pay attention to mb8coin. They have just recently been listed onto exchange and like all altcoins, are now trading far below the ICO price.

What makes them stand out from the rest of altcoins ? They are one of the few business legally operating in Europe that enable customers to use mb8coin for partial or full (for some promotional goods and services) payment for purchases on their own platform. The potential of this coin is really huge, if you won't be lazy and just will learn this company a bit then I guess you will understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: