Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines  (Read 26846 times)
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

Very interesting project. I think that the introduction of the blockchain to the gold industry is a good step towards big profits. I hope that your efforts will be rewarded with success!
Benabe

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

Very interesting project. I think that the introduction of the blockchain to the gold industry is a good step towards big profits. I hope that your efforts will be rewarded with success!
I will look forward to new news on the development of this idea. I will ask my friends on social networks to study this project too. Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business.
innovaminex.com

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Many thanks for your feedback! We are pleased that the community is positive about the idea of introducing blockchain technology into the precious metals mining industry.

Thank you and for your wishes. In case of successful completion of the project, it will not only be our success, but also the success of all those people who believe in us and support.
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

I will look forward to new news on the development of this idea. I will ask my friends on social networks to study this project too. Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

The possibilities of using the blockchain are quite wide. And I believe that in the industry engaged in such a complex and interesting business as the extraction of precious metals, such an innovation will allow us to achieve better results than with the old system.

Blockchain and precious metals. This sounds like a very profitable business.

I agree with you. This is really good when you invest not in a startup, but in an already running business. I also liked the white paper of this project.

Yes. You are right.
The ICO project market is overwhelmed with teams of ideas, but without business experience. People are trying through ICO to get into those areas of business, in work with which they have no experience. Such people cannot assess risks in a balanced way, think about possible problems and make the right decisions. ICO needs projects based on an already developed business. Ideas are good. But in order to succeed, having ambition alone is not enough.

So I like InnovaMinex. This is a team that uses ICO in business, which it can do.
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

The possibilities of using the blockchain are quite wide. And I believe that in the industry engaged in such a complex and interesting business as the extraction of precious metals, such an innovation will allow us to achieve better results than with the old system.

I agree with you. This is really good when you invest not in a startup, but in an already running business. I also liked the white paper of this project.

Yes. You are right.
The ICO project market is overwhelmed with teams of ideas, but without business experience. People are trying through ICO to get into those areas of business, in work with which they have no experience. Such people cannot assess risks in a balanced way, think about possible problems and make the right decisions. ICO needs projects based on an already developed business. Ideas are good. But in order to succeed, having ambition alone is not enough.

So I like InnovaMinex. This is a team that uses ICO in business, which it can do.

The ICO market has its difficulties. Cryptocurrency prices can be very unstable. Perhaps that is why some teams find it very difficult to carry out their ISO and correctly assess risk levels.

Many thanks for your trust! We will do our best to achieve positive results and meet your expectations.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business. The good news is that the team already has a working business. The business model they are now transferring to the blockchain.
Anya_Regan

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Blockchain and precious metals is a profitable business. The good news is that the team already has a working business. The business model they are now transferring to the blockchain.

I believe in the success of this team. The project is really very good and promises great profits in the future.
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

Thank you for your trust!
Black Book Crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

It great project Cheesy Cryptocurrencies, blockchain are combined with a profitable working business. Precious metals and blockchain - a good application for success!
Cryptoconsul

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

I believe in the success of this team. The project is really very good and promises great profits in the future.

This project has great potential. I believe that the team is able to realize their plans. All the prerequisites for success.
ECOS.am

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

Yes. You are right.

The ICO market has its difficulties. Cryptocurrency prices can be very unstable. Perhaps that is why some teams find it very difficult to carry out their ISO and correctly assess risk levels.

Many thanks for your trust! We will do our best to achieve positive results and meet your expectations.

We strongly believe in your success. I will recommend your project to my friends. I hope that the ICO will be successful and we can all get a good profit from our cooperation. Smiley
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

Yes. You are right.

We strongly believe in your success. I will recommend your project to my friends. I hope that the ICO will be successful and we can all get a good profit from our cooperation. Smiley

Many thanks for your trust. We will make every effort to meet your expectations. Please stay with us further. Follow the development of the project and I am sure that you will not be disappointed.
ECOS.am

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

Yes. You are right.

Many thanks for your trust. We will make every effort to meet your expectations. Please stay with us further. Follow the development of the project and I am sure that you will not be disappointed.

Fine! I trust you. Thank you very much!
Yari

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

It is perfectly. I also think that it is necessary to make so many people know about this project.
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

I watched a lot of information and I can say with confidence that this team not only has a working business. Not least will be the fact that this is a very profitable business, tokens of which can bring a very good profit!
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

Thank you for your trust!

Good luck team! I  trust you, and you make me a very rich in future! Cool
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 08:31:59 PM by innovaminex.com

💻 Subscribe to our social networks:

▪️ Telegram chat https://t.me/InnovaMinex

▪️ Telegram channel https://t.me/InnovaMinex_channel

▪️ Bounty chat https://t.me/bounty_innovaminex

▪️ Branch of bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050733.new#new

▪️ Medium https://medium.com/innovaminex-com

▪️ Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/Innovaminex

▪️ Twitter https://twitter.com/innovaminex

▪️ Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040040.new#new

▪️ Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/innovaminex/

▪️ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Innovaminex/?ref=bookmarks

▪️ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/innovaminex/

▪️ Vkontakte https://vk.com/innovaminex

🔺 Lean more about us here: https://innovaminex.com
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

⭐️ ICO-investor receives 82% of profit from investments ⭐️

Today, various ICO is a new area for investment. As we have already said, ICO projects appear literally in all areas from retail to petroleum. An interesting research was conducted at the Boston School of Management of Wallace E. Carroll. Experts found that investors who have invested in various ICOs receive 82% of profits 💰

Researchers collected data on 4003 ICO-projects, which raised in total $ 12 billion 💥

The study says: “…today, investors are already shrewd enough to spot a fraudulent ICO from an honest one. And the average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their investments…” ☝🏻

Experts relied on the following calculations: the price of the token after listing on the crypto-currency exchange grows by an average of 179% compared to the initial one 💫

By the way, even those who did not purchase tokens before listing made a good profit as prices rose on average by 67% during the first 30 days of trading. At the same time the income of investors who held their tokens longer increases significantly — by 140% in 90 days, 430% after 180 days, and 1,880% after 360 💎
innovaminex.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

⭐️ Today is a webinar in Italian. InnovaMinex

1️⃣ Webinar: Tuesday 16 October 22.00 (GMT+2).

2️⃣ Contents: The explanation of InnovaMinex's opportunity and current affairs of the company

3️⃣ Speakers:

+ * Vincenzo Giorgioni; Director of Institutional Relations;

4️⃣ To connect:
1) Access through the link: https: //innovaminex.clickmeeting.com/presale
2) You will be asked for your name and email. Write only the first name
3) If you enter the phone from a mobile then you will be asked to download and install the free App "ClickMeeting": open it and enter the following PIN: 828771328
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: