Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wz3r0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

You wrote about airdrops I missed something? Do you plan airdrops?            

it would be very comfortable and useful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

What to do when it comes to choosing to invest in a solar panel or in a wind power station?
In my opinion, it's better to have solar panels for your own home
kateNAKO

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Sob.

I have been studying E2C,
It's an amazing project aiming to be a gateway for energy trades specially electricity.
I believe thats enough for it to make it stands out of the crowd.

We are Lucky to be one of first group to own these tokens, as the price of it will skyrocket once energy agencies start to use this gateway.
E2C its fast, secure and by the help of POS mining system it will be even more exiting to work with, POS is an eco-friendly system which consume very little electricity in compare to POW system. (i believe all coins will be joining POS system soon)

if you guys want to keep tracking of this project its much easier to own an account (which is free) in E2C website.
but as long as company using affiliate program, an invitation link will be needed. feel free to use the link below.
If you want to own E2C tokens you can use BTC or ETH deposit after you get your account. but you gotta be quick before the low price sold out.   Wink

https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=sob43341

you can access to more info as well as customer support if you have one of this account.

to activate account after registration you need to deposit BTC or ETH and receive enough credit(min: $1000).
after that you can go ahead and purchase your E2C.

why having e2c in main website its better than tidex.

1- you will be able to get lowest price of e2c
2- by activating your account you will be able to join its affiliate program where you get have 8% as sponser bounes and 5% of total sales.
and that is so amazing program. you have only 500 days or even less for this privet sale program and its marketing.

nice copy and past Sob
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

What to do when it comes to choosing to invest in a solar panel or in a wind power station?

I do not agree with you, maintenance of wind power station is much cheaper
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

hmm, but Instability is the lack of guarantees for obtaining the required amount of electricity. In some areas of land, wind forces may not be enough to generate the required amount of electricity.
Diamond

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

hmm, but Instability is the lack of guarantees for obtaining the required amount of electricity. In some areas of land, wind forces may not be enough to generate the required amount of electricity.
But the solar panels do not require much space, they can clog the walls of the house, roof, fence, etc.
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

But the solar panels do not require much space, they can clog the walls of the house, roof, fence, etc.

Yes, but when it comes to remote locations, wind power generators can be the best and cheapest solution.
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

To my mind, it depends of location, wether and othet different factors.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Can users choose to set up notification when the price of energy or token reached a threshold ?
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Yes, but when it comes to remote locations, wind power generators can be the best and cheapest solution.

Noise from the wind power station can cause anxiety, both wildlife and people living nearby.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

To my mind, it depends of location, wether and othet different factors.

Here I agree. it depends of location  wether and othet different factors.
Diamond

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Noise from the wind power station can cause anxiety, both wildlife and people living nearby.

The wind installation will be better only in the northern regions of the planet, or on the coast
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Fully agree with you, for example, in mountainous areas or in large valleys where there are strong winds, wind power stations will be much more productive.
Skratch

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

It is no very noise
Moreover wind power plants occupy little space and easily fit into any landscape, as well as perfectly combine with other types of economic use of the territory.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Fully agree with you, for example, in mountainous areas or in large valleys where there are strong winds, wind power stations will be much more productive.

Rotating elements of the turbine constitute a potential hazard for some species of living organisms. According to statistics, the blades of each installed turbine cause deaths of at least four birds per year.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

It is no very noise
Moreover wind power plants occupy little space and easily fit into any landscape, as well as perfectly combine with other types of economic use of the territory.

wind turbines are ineffective during peak loads.
Diamond

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

It is no very noise

It is recognized that wind power plants have a bad effect on the biogas of the territory where they are located
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

The wind installation will be better only in the northern regions of the planet, or on the coast

Yes, because solar panels are much easier to install and occupy much less space, and it turns out that their installation and operation is much cheaper.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Yes, because solar panels are much easier to install and occupy much less space, and it turns out that their installation and operation is much cheaper.

Yeap, as i know the cost of installing a power of 1 MW is $ 1 million. Shocked
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Typically, wind power plants are installed in remote locations, and if they are installed near residential buildings, they are small and do not create great noise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: