Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum vanish?  (Read 2506 times)
Doovla (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

What the point of investing in eth if you think it will vanish? So remember that it is always not in an upward trend in this volatile investment. You should be patient in waiting for the recovery of it's price.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

Definitely boom will be from the coming quarter onwards hence you do not need to think or worry about the ethereum at all. There are plenty of people keep going with XRP when the best and potential coin Ethereum in the marketplace.

I suggest everyone go with the good coins which is in the top 10 list and then if you believe the centralized coins will give profit in the sense you are wrong and make sure that you will be invested on good potential coin.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

It's possible but not that easily.

A lot of projects rely on ethereum and the creators of it will face lots of criticsm and maybe they can be sued.

While there are a lot of projects running on ethereum then I think it will still exist.

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

You need to understand the relationship of ETH to BTC and how its value is derived.  ETH is paired with BTC and the price of BTC determines the going rate for ETH.  

Right now, according to coinmarketcap:

To buy 1 ETH with BTC it would cost you 0.03324952 BTC.  This equals $220.97.  1 BTC is $6,651.27.  If demand for Ethereum increases the ETH/BTC price will go up, which means that the ETH/USD price goes up as well. If the BTC/USD price goes up and ETH/BTC stays the same, the ETH/USD price still goes up.

The above is true for all altcoins.  ETH will never go away, it is too useful and has too much going for it.  Its price will go up when more people start to use it or when the market in general goes up.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 697

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

ethereum was shocking at the beginning of this year because the price was very expensive but I think there are some people who have predicted it because ethereum is indeed one of the potential coins and even though the price is falling but I'm sure ethereum will return to surprise with more expensive prices

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:54 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:47:46 PM by bitcoin31

I want to see the price again of ethereum become more than thousands of dollars because we can earn mote money on that.
Buy more ethereum  with this price and you earn more than you expeceted. The more money you on ethereum the more money possible to get and possible to become rich.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

if the entire crypto-vowel disappears, only in this case the ether will disappear, this coin is on the second place on the coinmarket, which means that this is one of the best coins for today, I think that it will always live
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

I believe that ether will become the strongest in the nearest future and we will see how it will become the best coin or even the leader in the market in the future, hope that i will get the income soon
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

We all are waiting and as you said cheering for a comeback of the valeu of cryptocurrency even if that is bitcoin of Ethereum, this 2 coins are my concerns even if I have my investments in other altcoin. Really expecting for a correction and good comeback high value for every cryptocurrency that you can speak of.

Also seeing people with a good post, now that is positively amazing and good for a positive results and a lesson to learn for every holders as well as the investors.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

I don't think ether will pump much because there are so many held by ICO projects and they are dumping now to keep the project alive. For bigger gains look towards other similar but better projects like QTUM which does something like ETH smart contracts on the bitcoin blockchain

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

ethereum is too good just to vanish without a trace and it has a lot of fans and a big amount of peopel who are worring ablut it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

It will not consider so many ICOS are using ethereum platform right now and even some icos that have created a fully working product still used ethereum chain as the main chain and ethereum network will never be vanished and this what i'm talking about that about the fact that ethereum is so strong right now dude.
That's true if this is an odd question.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

It will vanish? depends but likely no so cheer up and don't be discouraged.

Ethereum isn't the only coin that's affected with the dip so if you ever think that it will be ending up soon, well its too early for it. There's more to come for ETH and other crypto's as well but the flow will likely depend on how bitcoin will move too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Ethereum has weaved it's way into almost every ICO token that has come out in the last year.  I don't see many projects using the other blockchains to put their tokens on.  Ethereum will be around for quite sometime before it is taken over and replaced.  Etehreum has much of the same advantages as Bitcoin does.  It was the first project of it's kind and has the first mover advantage
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Your fears are too early, at least for two years, Ethereum is worthwhile. The future Ethereum will disappear. But now your worry is too much.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

I have thought that Ethereum will vanish, because hundreds of projects are using their platform, so if ever they vanish these hundreds of project will have to migrate a much better platform, but until now ethereum is still the best platform.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

ethereum will not vanish and there are many reason for this. first there are many project which use ethereum as a base to raise their fund from market.if ethereum vanish then it put huge negetive impact on market. second every financial instrument get corrected at some time and that is the phase by which ethereum goes through.third its blockchain technology provide faster transaction at lesser cost. so you must keep patient

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

Ethereum will not disappear, but it may not reach the moon again, because the current ICO project is fading due to fraudsters, which makes the price of Ethereum difficult to return!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Your concern is quite excessive, the ETH remains in a safe zone even though the rate has now dropped dramatically compared to the beginning of 2018, I think the end of the year will be pumped
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: