Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum vanish?  (Read 2508 times)
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

No, ethereum does not disappear, I am sure that in the future ethereum will be able to last a long time, this coint is good and strong and more and more people will invest in ethereum, hopefully the crypto market will soon improve so that ethereum will rise again
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

It definitely wont VANISH -- but if it fails to scale it wont be used for DAPPs like we were initiaially promised.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

No, ethereum did not disappear only experienced a decline due to unstable market conditions, when market conditions were stable I was sure that ethereum would slowly rise again, hopefully this would not last long
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC and I trust this platform and believe in their roadmap. The bearish market that we're having today doesn't mean that a coin will eventually vanish, especially ETH, it belongs to the top 10 performing cryptocurrency and already started to established its own name. Anyways, the market situation in this moment is a good opportunity to buy more ETH because it will definitely bounce back in the near future, hoping this december at least.

[
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

ETH is a coin that is preferred by many people, I do not think that Ethereum will vanish, as many investors will maintain Ethereum to stay alive. I'm sure the price will re-print Ethereum new history is more than a year ago, only time will decide.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

I hope not! Well, I believe it won't happen, given the fact that most successful and big ICO projects are based in the Ethereum blockchain.
So I think as long as those projects exist then Ethereum will be there, too

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

Ethereum is one which is after the bitcoin and most useful for online payments even big transaction tokes lace i the Ethereum people using Ethereum and the volume of this in the Exchanges are very high which shows it's high use in the market and increasing the trade of this.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

I have big doubts that Ethereum will disappear, most likely there will be an increase in companies conducting ICO on Ethereum smart contracts.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Diminishing price of Ethereum will not affect its current reputation and state as no. 2 cryptocurrency. Major altcoins are based on Ethereum network. So, there is no need to worry. Price can change in an instant but the development and progress will ultimately make the token valueable.

You're optimistic, as a matter of fact, everything is not so good with Eth. Many projects are based on ETH, but most of them are useless. At the same time, good projects will shift to their own blockchains if ETH falls in price! Moreover, there're many rivals such as EOS. ETH may fall down and will never rise. Everything is possible!

Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

Personally, I do not think that the falling price of Ethereum will not affect its current reputation and investors will stop investing it. Do not panic ahead of time
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Ethereum does not disappear! I think by the end of 2018, ETH will grow to $ 1000+
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

Eth cannot vanish.It has so many advantages over other alt coins.What is happening now is not to ETH alone,it is affecting the crypto market in general.In my own opinion, ETH will bounce back very strong.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

I doubt the #2 coin based on market cap will vanish any time soon.  There would have to be a monumental failure for such a thing to occur.  Even then, it is likely to have code forked and altered from a state from before, giving it continued life.

That's correct. Ethereum has been the largest cryptocurrency in the market next to Bitcoin. It's quite impossible for it to vanish or disappear anytime soon because there are a lot of investors on it, and a vast number of people supporting it. For it to fail, something catastrophic would need to happen. But, given that developers are quite active on the Ethereum project, it's very unlikely for such event to occur in the future.

Even with the DAO hack back in 2016, Ethereum has survived and remained as the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. The hard fork of Ethereum Classic had no effect over Ethereum's existence and longevity, meaning that it's difficult to take down easily. But one thing for sure, is that prices are falling. This could be temporary, as a result of Bitcoin's decline across the whole crypto market. In effect, if Bitcoin's prices become cheaper, so do Ethereum's. There is a lot of potential for Ethereum to grow into a solid platform for smart contracts as it scales with its Plasma Framework and Raiden Network upgrades.

Therefore, Ethereum will not vanish but will grow in terms of price, and community support in the future. Smiley

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

ETH will not disappear in the electronic money market. Although its value is much lower than bitcoin and the last time it fell. But this is one of the pennies that can compete and beat bitcoin. Boldly invest ETH at low price to make profit.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

once the ethereum will definitely disappear like the whole cryptocurrency but most likely we will not find it

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

No why you think like that
Etherum is still young project with good developers and supportive community
I hope etherum will overcome his technical problems and will have real impact on modern world.If you compare bitcoin chain and etherum chain you will see  etherum has much more capacity than bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

it will not happen, because ethereum has a strong foundation and a good developer and is active, I think the developer is preparing for a big update going forward which will eventually boost ethereum prices even better, or maybe it could penetrate ATH last year. and at the moment I think it's pretty good for ethereum stock as much as possible because the price is very cheap. Smiley
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

No why you think like that
Etherum is still young project with good developers and supportive community
I hope etherum will overcome his technical problems and will have real impact on modern world.If you compare bitcoin chain and etherum chain you will see  etherum has much more capacity than bitcoin

I agree, Ethereum is a good investment for some people who are holders of ethereum, It will not vanish it is still developing and have a bright future ahead of it, Like the founder of it said, It is still improving but also mooning, It will I think have a potential to grow more and even can be equal to bitcoin someday but Bitcoin now is still the right to invest in.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

No, ethereum won't vanish as easy as this by just consider almost a year of bloodbath. Ethereum is considered as a strong coin and very functional to the world of cruptocurrency. If the market turns green, then expect that ethereum will follow. If not, that we can say is vanishing.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Is not. Although the Ether is having a hard time now. But it will never go away. You know, the Ether is a solid base altcoin. It has more features than bitcoin. There are many who believe in ether. The ether market is expanding globally. I believe ether will bounce back quickly. Its price will rise and the market will be excited again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: