Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum vanish?  (Read 2509 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Ethereum won't vanish and just like bitcoin being the father of cryptocurrencies, eth will be the father of ICOs. If you're concerned about the price of eth falling from $1,200, you should not worry about it because the whole market suffered not only eth.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

How could a funadamentally significant coin such as ethereum died easily and can't survive the things that are happening thus 2018? And it is not just ethereum is falling in price but all of the cryptocurrency coins. Now, if other coins go up and ethereum doesn't, that may be ethereum will die. Did you here guys the recent sharp rise? Ethereum is one of them. Therefore, ethereum will not vanish.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Ethereum blockchain used by most token in market and i dont believe ethereum will vanish from cryptomarket. Beside used by most token in market, ethereum have biggest liquidity after bitcoin in market and i think ethereum price will reach highest price again when market start recovery

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:50:01 AM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Ethereum blockchain used by most token in market and i dont believe ethereum will vanish from cryptomarket. Beside used by most token in market, ethereum have biggest liquidity after bitcoin in market and i think ethereum price will reach highest price again when market start recovery
Ethereum will not going to vanish in fact it is now slowly rising same with the bitcoin. I believe that ethereum will soon rise up high like we cannot really afford to buy it someday so I suggest to buy more and hold on this dip. Ethereum is also an amazing coin that is really popular in crypto feild so then the possibility of rising is very soon.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

I don't think it will. It is business and people around would want to make it big rather than just vanish. Besides being always second to bitcoin ethereum is really a tough coin platform which holds coins under it. Should it completely fall, the rest of the coins will be as well. I think it is just in an unfavorable market today and it needs more trigger to go up again. Just be patient.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

ethereum will not disappear, even though the price will not be as high as earlier this year, but etherum will still be the highest priced altcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

do you know how a coin can vanish?
You can compare etherum with the existing shit token what the different ? maybe everyone can see what the difference is
and to think that etherum will disappear for me is very absurd because they already have a lot of history

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

Anticipating the disappearance of Ethereum is a sign of low understanding of the features and concept of the Ethereum Blockchain. Ethereum has the largest host of ICOs due to its smooth smart contract which makes it the preferred Blockchain for creating new coins. Ethereum will recover and hit new high price on the market.

minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:16:16 AM

I never thought ETH would disappear from the crypto market. Because it is a very good and potential Altcoin in many field such as being very popular and trading extensively. ETH is used a lot in ICOS campaigns and it is only behind Bitcoin on coinmarketcap. ETH will go up again this year as  we are expected.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

It's very unlikely ethereum will ever vanish from the market considering how much it costs per token. If I were you, I would start buying now while the price is cheap because you will never know when will the price spike back to $1200. So buy now and hold until the price returns.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

No, ethereum hasn't disappeared and I'm sure this coint will last a long time, indeed for now the conditions for all coints are deteriorating but I'm sure when crypto starts to rise, all coints will also rise, as ethereum's strong coint remains the best altcoint in the class
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

no, I think ethereum will not disappear in the next few years, because seeing the development of ethereum prices is getting better. so I believe ethereum's future is still good that we use in the long run.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

Well I think etherum has a strong future because there are many projects in crypto that are totally reliable on etherum so it is not going anywhere from now many much projects are reliable on it so I don't think it will vanish or disapear anywhere it has a strong future ahead.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

No, ethereum hasn't disappeared and I'm sure this coint will last a long time, indeed for now the conditions for all coints are deteriorating but I'm sure when crypto starts to rise, all coints will also rise, as ethereum's strong coint remains the best altcoint in the class
yes, of course Ethereum is a strong Altcoin that can grow and improve better. Ethereum is still alive, even though at this time the conditions are not good but don't worry because not only Ethereum is down, almost all Altcoins go down. Believe the market will soon rise, although it is uncertain when it will rise but still have the opportunity to stabilize and rise high, for sure you have to wait patiently for Ethereum to soar.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

That is a very false report or predictions , that ethereum will vanish , an ethereum coin is a very stable kind of altcoin ,so it is far that ethereum will be over , if in the case there are no more who patronizes ethereum altcoin so maybe ,it will come to time to ethereum to vanish , bit if customers still believe in ethereum then it will really survive.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

Ethereum will not going to vanish in fact it is now slowly rising same with the bitcoin. I believe that ethereum will soon rise up high like we cannot really afford to buy it someday so I suggest to buy more and hold on this dip. Ethereum is also an amazing coin that is really popular in crypto feild so then the possibility of rising is very soon.
I more see enthusiasts that generate even more support.
so very nice to make it a future with progress that continued to rise. so it is indeed the case that is being dropped is very risky.
but I believe in the future there will be progress.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

for me ethereum is not a type of coin that is easily vanished, because I think ethereum is a good coin and also a lot of users, so ethereum is also used by many new projects that use their platform, so I'm sure ethereum isn't easily lost
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Ethereum is the Central office for many projects. If it disappears, someone will have to replace it, and so far we do not see such projects on the market.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

If ethereum will vanish then the crypto industry will be  Cripple! I think more than 60% of altcoins are running on the Ethereum blockchain Network. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the biggest coin in the crypto industry! Ethereum, LTC, NEO and these types of coins are like a pillar of the crypto! Though ETH price collapse suddenly but in future, ETH price will be increased too.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

No, of course, on the contrary, I believe that ethereum will continue to exist and develop. I am sure that he has a beautiful future

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: