Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum vanish?  (Read 2506 times)
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

In the near future ethereum will definitely not disappear, as too many projects are running on its platform. But competitors are not asleep and the team of ether can not stay on track, it is necessary to work on improvements.

jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Why is everyone so worried about the price of Ethereum at this time, even many say ethereum will vanish and so on.

first, the decline in cryptocurrency prices is very reasonable because there are many factors if we look at the previous year then we will realize that every Ethereum is depressed there will be a time when Ethereum will rise again.
second, the Ethereum network is very widely used and many large companies behind Ethereum so it proves that Ethereum still has a strong position.
lastly, more and more people are familiar with cryptocurrency and more people who make transactions with cryptocurrency will give a positive impact in the cryptocurrecy world.

so always think positively and keep believing in Ethereum.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

That's impossible to happen in ethereum once it will vanish and lot of rich investors who invest in ethereum will get rude once this will happen.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
With so many forks and Ico based on it, it is practically unreal. And the fact that now is great for new investors who are ready only to join this technology.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I think a lot of negative thoughts about the crypto and ETH market. This is a short-sighted and if you lose faith and the wait you will not be successful.ETH will increase $ 1,200 and you will regret when you evaluate  it very low.

mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I think , it is not possible. most of the project based ETHEREUM. now lot of projects running on ethereum. although this Time is not good eth. it's price  is going decrease. but I believe, it's come back very soon.
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Well ETH and BTC are one of the mostly accepted crypto as a payment option. So i dont think it would vanish
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

I do not think that in the foreseeable future, Ethereum will cease to exist. Progressive technologies, an excellent team of developers, an understanding of the problems of the industry - Ethereum has everything you need for stable development in the future. I believe that Ethereum will continue to be king among altcoins, therefore it will remain popular among investors.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of Ethereum. Now is the ideal time to hold and buy Ethereum for the future, while the price remains at a minimum. After all, from next year the market will gradually recover, prices will start to go up, especially Ethereum.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

I don't think it will ... Because I see there are still many ICOs who use ETH to offer them projects that they are currently running ...
So I am optimistic that the ETH will return to a higher level ...
Pakuhitam

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

it can be said that the market turmoil is very worrying and almost all altcoins tend to decline simultaneously. However, that doesn't mean that the altcoin will disappear, including ethereum. I believe ethereum can rise again from a situation like this
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

No, Ethereum is not going to disappear. Ethereum is such a cryptocurrency that has lost a lot in price,but has not lost its value in the cryptocurrency market. And Ethereum is still in second place after bitcoin. Therefore, I believe that Ethereum is not going to disappear.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Ethereum will never disappear from the crypto-currency market,today it is the No. 2 coin and has many advantages attracting companies to conduct ICO and to invest..The price will still rise and Ethereum will remain popular.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

ethereum will not disappear quickly, as long as there are still people using it, and as long as there are new altcoins that are under the auspices of ethereum it will certainly continue to grow except for the price it will definitely rise again even if it's a long time.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

in my opinion that is impossible, because Ethereum is one of the coins included in the top 10 cryptocurrency and besides that most ICOs now use the Ethereum platform, so the possibility for Ethereum to vanish is very small, except crypto no longer exists or no more ICOs that use the Ethereum platform, I'm sure that's when Ethereum will vanish.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

ethereum will not vanish it's just the price down and still alive, let's just wait ethereum it will recover soon just keep hold your eth.

Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Ethereum is not going to disappear or leave the market because it is a strong and promising coin. Ethereum startup to pull up stakes after raising money from people in events called Initial Coin Offerings, or ICOs, in which a startup funds their enterprise by taking cryptocurrency from people in exchange for digital tokens. Ethereum has been helping crypto to grow or move forward. It has helped so many enterprises to grow through its effectiveness in the market.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Ethereum is too good and too usefull in comparisson with other crypto, so you should not be afraid of any problems with it!

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Ethereum has no intention of vanishing but I think this is a hard time for the coin and it will take some time before it will recover again. U thereum has been a very good coin in the market and I think it will bounce back again.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

I think it will not disappear and it will be strengthened again but this is a difficult question. The market is unpredictable recently. So I'm hoping that the exchange price will go up again and it will stand stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: