Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currencies have negative effects  (Read 884 times)
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

If you hate waiting, then start learning how to trade. Because it is almost impossible to get a fast profit from an altcoin. But if you can trade well, you do need to wait at all, because price rally continues the whole time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

it is correct. especially crypto market is very dangerous for the ones that do not like to wait and want huge profits in a short time period. if you are not a calm person, this market is not for you.

Crypto currency is scaring us right now also big whales are taking advantage of this downfall, this is really a bad effect of cryptocurrency as it is doing very bad in this last quarter, crypto is a matter of time and patience.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

I'm late? it seems like you have changed the content you posted. With the tittle, i do not agree with you, currencies are not negative, only primitive society doesn't have currencies, in modern society we must have currencies.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

There is no crisis within the market, there are a lot of tokens that show stable growth, but they are not as popular as ETH or BTC, so nobody cares about this growth.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

There is no crisis within the market, there are a lot of tokens that show stable growth, but they are not as popular as ETH or BTC, so nobody cares about this growth.
What coins have stable growth? until now the market looks bad. Stable markets are actually not good for the crypto market. crypto should move very fast and we all know we can get profit from market movements. unfortunately now the market is moving very slowly.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said

Okay, just imagine that market will recover from the crisis and will start growing. How people should make profits on it, if they do not try to buy tokens now.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Not currencies but the crypto currency it self has the negative effect. You know that it is a virtual currency. By creating this in the economy the purchasing medium is increasing and finally leads to more inflation. So, there should be caution and strict regulation in the market so that no fake crypto is hovering nor be created. But, Bitcoin is a very sophisticated software which does not have any flaw and also completely avoid the double spending situation. So, the negative effect of the currencies are occurring because of the scam and the fake virtual coin, this like an Fake fiat paper currency.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

With the level of bear there is still a very chance to make money as many are in the market right now and making money every day no matter what condition the token is , so if you can hold now and don't sure how good you are to buy and sell in the bear market then you can stay away from market till when it is fully return to the normal days of bull.

Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Crisis was caused by ICOs and inattentive investors. There were just gifting money to the teams and did not think about possible consequences. Here is the result.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

By the way, I would like to share with you a little information, which may be useful, if you hate waiting, do not approach this market may cause you a crisis. Is it true what you said
Do you know that, if you make good investment, it is possible for you not to wait too long before you can get your profit, even in this bear market. Which is why research is very essential. I do not like investing randomly, believing that if I hold for long, it is then i will get my profit, no. Sometimes, you may hold for long and yet make more loses. You can still get some profitable ones.
holderman

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Yeah, if you watch the market everyday, every hour and you care about your coins too much, this makes your life shit. I suggest that you should hodl in long term mates. You life and your brain and health is gonna be better.

Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

I agree with you. patience is the key to success. I think only patient investors make big profit. As for me, I usually invest for long-term. It's more interesting to invest in projects in the beginning.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

I agree that one of the success factors is endurance and patience. Those who cannot wait will easily lose money in such a market. Try to keep yourself in hand, despite the fall of the course.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

very interesting information, if you want to enter the crypto world the first thing you have to have is patience waiting, good analysis, and sufficient knowledge in crypto currency knowledge, you also have to be prepared with the worst possible things that will happen to you . if you don't have all of that then stay away from crypto currencies

That is true, all the questions that is being created in yoir mind will be answer if you are going to think it more. Well in the crypto world their is a big chance of having a positive result while in the other hand their is negative too if you will use it in bad way. Being knowledgeable is advantage of all.
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

This has a lot to do with patience. It is a virtue that so many people need to imbibe in order to succeed in the crypto space.
The time that we are in now requires we wait until things get better, else a lot of loses will be recorded.
While waiting, you can keep yourself busy with other things, such as using small amount of money to acquaint yourself with trading.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Ohh yeah. Crypto loves only patient and calm people. Those who do not know how to wait and are subject to emotions will not be able to make friends with crypto. Here it is always necessary to weigh every action and decision and in any case not to go on about their emotions.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

I think you can share the negative effects of cryptocurrency directly on this topic instead of telling like this. At this time when the situation of cryptocurrency is not good, I think the adverse impact of cryptos is more than I can imagine. That market makes me so worried and puzzled.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████