Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never held this much bitcoins.  (Read 772 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

To be honest, I am the follower of the Warren Buffet's rules and one of such rule is "Never test the depth of water with both feet" and hence, I personally diversify my investment option to spread the risk across the multiple options. However, if the OP has the proper research to support his investment decision of investing high share of his capital in the highly volatile currency then I don't see any issues with it as far as he has risk bearing capacity of that amount.
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

im just taking my chances. 1. lost my chance when i read up about it from winklevoss twins. 2. not going to fomo while everything is happening. 3. invest in crypto currency to retire. im still young i might be working after crypto goes to the moon. everyone is buying up crypto. probably kids now adays will be working at kfc, mcdonalds age 15 to get a piece of the crypto. there are many moon stories that will create fomo of all ages. just too bad i dont act on it sooner. Graphs and stocks most of the time repeat the patterns. if history repeat it self it will go to the moon once again.
i think i got alot of bitcoin and i dont think i need anymore. im still employed and not sure if i should buy btc or buy eth or other top 20 cryptos. some crypto just keep on dipping so sad.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

you do it right if you buy now, and will benefit later, many people predict that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will go again in the month. Cool

Manyurara
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

wow . better just hold this man. i believe the last of this year you can become rich man
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

I jus dump half my investment from stocks into btc. Now I'm fully invested in bitcoin. Before I had invested in bch and it dumped. While I converted to fiat. Long story but I'm still alive after the ath 19k n buying the dip. I thought it was going to 4k. But i guess its a good time to buy now. Best of luck.

You made a good decision to join in the crypto and invest your money in here. And I give my salute to you that you still survive in the difficult moment this year although you buy bitcoin at $19k. Soon, when the price increase higher than $19k, you will be back to make a profit. I agree that right now it is a good time to buy more bitcoin because if the price starts to increase, then you can be late to buy at a low price.
Izanamiki
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

mabe it's better in the future . but decide to invest now it's dangerous man. let's wait more until next month
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

Yeah now is the best time to buying, as we see october last year is first month cryptocurrency jumping so high

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

you do it right if you buy now, and will benefit later, many people predict that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will go again in the month. Cool
from where the prediction is. Hopefully it's true at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise. And this is indeed the time to buy
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

you have the right strategy, but I believe that it was not necessary to sell what you bought for 19 000
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

I jus dump half my investment from stocks into btc. Now I'm fully invested in bitcoin. Before I had invested in bch and it dumped. While I converted to fiat. Long story but I'm still alive after the ath 19k n buying the dip. I thought it was going to 4k. But i guess its a good time to buy now. Best of luck.
yes i agree, because now is the right time to buy it. I say the price from the beginning and I think this is a very good thing if for invest

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

wow you are very confident in bitcoin investment, people like this must be maintained later. Hopefully your steps towards crypto investment yield great results, I salute you optimistically.
Now all crypto red and cheap, maybe the right time for you to hold a lot Grin
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Many people say like you, it's true this is the right time to buy because if bitcoin last year could reach $ 19k then in the future Bitcoin could do it again or even bigger.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

What makes you really sure that investing in btc will profitable for you ? Bitcoin value can falling more deep any time in the future, no guarantee it will rise.
But i guess your choice is a good one because btc has stabilizing at $6k, maybe it is the bottom of btc.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

I do think you are right in the sense that the bottom has already been put in, and 6k is great for a long-term position.  Could be a while before we really get going, but I think anything is better than traditional stocks and equity markets peaking at grossly overbought all time highs currently.  Good timing with the stocks as well.. may be a bit of fumes in the tank especially with tech stocks, but it's better to pull out safely.  Best of lu ck.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

right, this is the most valuable time now if you want to infest on bitcoin. take advantage of the moment, no need to look at the past that has happened and fall. this mid-year has also been a good start, for currency investors viat to crypto. Good luck

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

right, this is the most valuable time now if you want to infest on bitcoin. take advantage of the moment, no need to look at the past that has happened and fall. this mid-year has also been a good start, for currency investors viat to crypto. Good luck

and you also have to remember not to put all your capital as a bitcoin investment, my advice is you also have to prepare properly the conditions that will occur in the future, for example the price drops you can still make ends meet with the remaining capital you have. dividing capital into two is very good to use for investment and for daily needs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Now is a really good time to enter the market, many experts are waiting for growth next year, it is necessary to have time to earn bitcoins:))
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

I myself for now have never saved a large amount of bitcoin, bro. maybe if in the previous year I could collect 63 btc. but in mid 2018 the bitcoin assets that I have collected during the investment are lost

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

I think its time for buying more bitcoin. Bitcoin price already drop more than 60% from ATH and i am believe the price will recover soon or later. Better make long term investment on bitcoin because bitcoin have biggest liquidity in market and more people will invest in bitcoin
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

What makes you really sure that investing in btc will profitable for you ? Bitcoin value can falling more deep any time in the future, no guarantee it will rise.
But i guess your choice is a good one because btc has stabilizing at $6k, maybe it is the bottom of btc.

While I definitely agree with your view as there is plenty of space below where bitcoin can slide into, the way it remains stable for the last few months, with minor fluctuations in either direction, gives us a bit of hope that it has finally found its real "fair" price (as you write yourself). I don't advise to go all in but buying some bitcoins now may be a good idea after all. That's what I'm doing myself anyway.

And let's not forget that with every day passing by, we are closer to the next halving which will have a noticeable effect on bitcoin prices to the upside, probably starting since early 2019. To sum it up, with time passing and bitcoin price being rock solid, the risks of it falling substantially lower are diminishing. What it means everyone decides for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: