Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we focus this year?  (Read 26838 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
My first and last choice is bitcoin, I do not have any other option or priority. My total focus is on bitcoin. Although I have already invested a good money in bitcoin but still I am interested to invest more and more, because I am sure that bitcoin is going to give me a good profit.
your choice is correct. especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrency, then bitcoin is the best choice, because it is safest coin to invest. and btc is a parameter for all existing coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

For me l have to focus now on saving a coins for the future because l believe that it gonna make a big value to meet all my goals in life.Because l can do nothing now but to wait for the price increase.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

it same as internet everyone know how to use but don't know exactly what is internet.

if future blockchain use in background like internet use in everything but user don't know what blockchain is

Somewhat true. When we feel like we are baing enthusiastic into something we forgot to know what is the real essence of it. Just lik in internet and in blockchain. But good thing is, we probably know the essence of using it. This has potential, it is the future and such.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

The tendency of someone to just focus on profit, no matter the bounty hunter, investor or crypto trader, they do not realize the great technology behind it, even if they want to learn it can be used in everyday life.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

The tendency of someone to just focus on profit, no matter the bounty hunter, investor or crypto trader, they do not realize the great technology behind it, even if they want to learn it can be used in everyday life.
they just think how to doubled their money, but unfortunately did not understand why its market could give them profit.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Well, it was literally an amazing illustration to boost things up especially now that many people are getting discouraged because of our present situation. I think we must first focus on popularizing the crypto usage but with total and complete knowledge in tacked with it so that many people are not being ignorant on how crypto works and that we can educate them on how to properly use it so that we can establish a tough blockchain movement to benefit all of us and not to make suffer because of the careless movements of those people afraid of risking to gain benefits for own sake.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.
These tokens are good in long run because they have low price right now and in the long run, when the price will be high, the profit margin will be maximum. This is a good collection but it is going to be your investment strategy only that will determine your outputs(profit).

Besides, if you invest in coins like ETH and Bitcoin, it is also purpose oriented in long run. The rise in the market values of these cryptocurrency is very obvious any time sooner or may be the next year. To avoid loss, try staying in the top coins.

Even top coins can't avoid some crashes and those newly created coins depend on the top coins. Well, BTC is really good for a long-term investment because it already established a better foundation which is getting more popular as the time goes by due to its some historical achievements.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

At least year many coin have sell to public and you must focus at coin have listed with lower price like coin under 10 gwei, you can buy wtn, ftxt or many under lower price coin because have potential to be on higher price, you can take much profit later.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.

Yes, the concept of blockchain is not that difficult to understand but how the details of every bit of transactions and processes are the things complicated. The codes and how computers connect without any central control. This makes blockchain seems only few can understand it.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

Most investors are yet to understand what the crypto space entails and  what it can deliver, that is beyond just buying and selling token.
Blockchain is a list of record data, know as blocks, that are linked with the use of  cryptography, this is an evolving technology that the world is yet to tap into it full potential,
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
Anyways if you're thinking about focus then you should only see bitcoin about blockchain. I think people should first understand what is bitcoin and how its work. I think that's the reason why people loss money in bitcoin because they're not well aware.
calebwa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

The picture is really funny. What the general audience should know is that blockchain is not a cryptocurrency. And mass adoption of blockchain by companies doesn’t mean that the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocket. I think we should focus on the Bitcoin adoption at the moment.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

For me l have to focus now on saving a coins for the future because l believe that it gonna make a big value to meet all my goals in life.Because l can do nothing now but to wait for the price increase.
it's true because with us saving coins that have high potential for our future, later it can fulfill our economy later with the results of profits from storing coins that after we sell later
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

maybe at this time with conditions like now to focus very difficult in my opinion we must be able to be smarter in utilizing every opportunity to get an advantage in investing of course because now the risk in investing is very large
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

maybe at this time with conditions like now to focus very difficult in my opinion we must be able to be smarter in utilizing every opportunity to get an advantage in investing of course because now the risk in investing is very large
or maybe we could focusing developt our skills in trading.earning profit from market now become more difficult, so if we able to do this we could gain profit although in bad market condition.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
My first and last choice is bitcoin, I do not have any other option or priority. My total focus is on bitcoin. Although I have already invested a good money in bitcoin but still I am interested to invest more and more, because I am sure that bitcoin is going to give me a good profit.

I think that's the right thing. It is more correct for a beginner to prefer bitcoin instead of altcoin. Trading and learning Bitcoin in this market will be more useful to you.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

We should focus on adoptions and technological development of cryptocurrencies. Blockchain technology is the future of our financial system and we should not play with it.  I think 2019 is going to be a great year and many big and institutionals investors are going to come into the market.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

These tokens are good in long run because they have low price right now and in the long run, when the price will be high, the profit margin will be maximum. This is a good collection but it is going to be your investment strategy only that will determine your outputs(profit).

Besides, if you invest in coins like ETH and Bitcoin, it is also purpose oriented in long run. The rise in the market values of these cryptocurrency is very obvious any time sooner or may be the next year. To avoid loss, try staying in the top coins.
Almost all are asking for same question after the decreasing of bitcoin market and showing negative signals. Many of us are disappointing what should we do and where to focus.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I think lite coins would be the good option. People are attracting on bitcoins but they're not aware about alt power. They just thought bitcoin is the number one currency but alt has different power which is similar to bitcoins.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

Blockchain is not all about mining Bitcoin, there is also ETH and other cryptocurrencies that you can mine. And it doesn’t just end in mining, cause there are even more that can be done with it, I believe. So Blockchain is worth investing on this year, but will it continue to be trending, or maybe tomorrow something else might pop up and take the crown from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: