Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we focus this year?  (Read 26838 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.
Yes, so many people dont know about blockchain technology and yet they seems intrested in blockchain. I do think in this year we would see so many company that start to try to use blockchain technology, i do also think we still in early stages of developments, and maybe it will takes anothers 3-5 years for blockchain to be mature and widely used by big company.
From your exposure, at this time I am really focused on collecting bitcoin, so that in the next 3-5 years I will make a big profit. with the use of blockchain widely by large companies, of course it will encourage itcoin to grow as well. therefore, while the price is still relatively low, it is a good opportunity to buy

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:38:30 PM

I will stick to holding bitcoins, still have few worthless alts that I'm hoping to sell at some point.
Obviously will gather more btc as the price is attractive. For a moment I was thinking on buying in to grin as its shows some serious hype for the moment. Changed my mind though as following hype movements isn't in my nature.
Probably will regret later but it's not about the money as much as about adoption.
Maybe we as a community should focus exactly on that? The adoption rate.
Spreading good and valuable information through the merchants environment around us, should help a little.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:01:13 PM

I will stick to holding bitcoins, still have few worthless alts that I'm hoping to sell at some point.
Obviously will gather more btc as the price is attractive. For a moment I was thinking on buying in to grin as its shows some serious hype for the moment. Changed my mind though as following hype movements isn't in my nature.
Probably will regret later but it's not about the money as much as about adoption.
Spreading good and valuable information through the merchants environment around us, should help a little.

Actually, I divided my investment in to two. I invested the half of my money in bitcoins and the other half is in altcoins. I will hold this bitcoins and the bags of altcoins for me to ensure that I will get high returns from it.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

if you want to choose which one is the best for now see from the condition of cryptocurrency which is currently not good then I suggest that at this time you better not focus on cryptocurrency, look for activities and other jobs that can benefit you.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:30:00 PM

I also keep buying bitcoins for me to increase the bitcoins that I have. I do not have care to altcoins because I experienced to lose big amount of money due to buying altcoins. It is really better if we will just make investment with bitcoins because it has potential and it is really worth it to hold.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:49:58 PM

We are still in the bear market so we should focus on how we will protect our investment for us to not experience losses. We can survive in the market if we have information to handle the risks that we are taking.

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:15:26 PM

We are still in the bear market so we should focus on how we will protect our investment for us to not experience losses. We can survive in the market if we have information to handle the risks that we are taking.

I agree. There's a recent hack and people are still not learning the proper way to secure their assets and those people who used that exchange has learned the hard way. Guy please take time to study all the kind of wallets and the risk when you use them so they won't be a problem in the future if we enter in a huge bull again.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:20:01 PM

At present, I'm just trying to survive... We'll see....Sad

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

My focus this year on cryptocurrency market is just holding my coin and token. Cryptocurrency is digital currency that will used in the future and i think its profitable investment
No doubt it’s a great investment but mate we should not only focusing in holding it will be good if we invest more along with holding as holding is great way to have safe profit. This is good time for all of us but never mind the miner fall and try to ignore and  hold to wait till recovery don’t flow with emotions and consider 2019 as an year of investment.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:33:19 PM

to focus I don't think fully because the current situation is greatly decreasing for me to wait and take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:07:37 AM

to focus I don't think fully because the current situation is greatly decreasing for me to wait and take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies
that's totally different wilth me , when all people give up with current condition and feel bored personally my spirit get burned.i see this situation as best opportunity for me if i am courage to invest some in bitcoin and altcoin.moreover working in bounty campaign, much bounty hunter retired and it will be my chance to collect more tokens.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:28:55 PM

The Blockchain is so simple and yet 90% of the people still don't understand how it works.
It's just a bunch of independent computers,who verify transactions by solving complex math tasks.
For that work (solving complex math tasks),they get rewarded with bitcoins.This is also known as bitcoin mining.I guess that this is the most simple explanation of all times. Grin
Great drawing, by the way.
Yes, so many people dont know about blockchain technology and yet they seems intrested in blockchain. I do think in this year we would see so many company that start to try to use blockchain technology, i do also think we still in early stages of developments, and maybe it will takes anothers 3-5 years for blockchain to be mature and widely used by big company.

Well every government favors the bitcoin technology and also they are willing to adapt it in different parts of their country. The Problem is that they are not willing to accept bitcoin as a main currency because it seems that they will lose control on the monetary system of the world if they tend to accept and legalize the bitcoin.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:41:10 PM

It is funny to see this scenario play out almost to a T.  Someone approaches me like this about every 2-3 weeks. 
This happened to me especially at the end of 2017 when the whole market was skyrocketing and suddenly everyone wanted to become an expert on cryptocurrencies and since my friends knew i was interested in the topic I got asked many questions about it, I warned them that it was too late and that they should not invest in the market at that moment, some listened and some did not and even when I warned them to not do it some blamed me for their losses.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:34:06 AM

buy this situation we need to implement lots of changes in development for be getting the Niyas vappa not only Bitcoin and also in all cryptocurrency it happens when the cryptocurrency cannot be regret by any problem.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:23:11 AM

I have check every chance at this year on bitcoin look like not have great chance to get profit, investment at ICO is not best solution to get profit because bitcoin and ethereum still at lower price, have big effect for ICO after listing at exchange market.
dont be pessimist with currency.actually there are still many opportunity in this market we hard work to find it.last ico on BTT was give their investors profits more than 500%.so i think we have to be smart to find good ico.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

I have check every chance at this year on bitcoin look like not have great chance to get profit, investment at ICO is not best solution to get profit because bitcoin and ethereum still at lower price, have big effect for ICO after listing at exchange market.
dont be pessimist with currency.actually there are still many opportunity in this market we hard work to find it.last ico on BTT was give their investors profits more than 500%.so i think we have to be smart to find good ico.
if we working and learning hard in this market , i am sure we stiill find the opportunities.and bittorent token could be good example for us, as we know cryptocurrency market now bloody and investors very pessimist with this condition.but market show to us that we still could earn money as long as we still have faith.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:57:10 AM

if we working and learning hard in this market , i am sure we stiill find the opportunities.and bittorent token could be good example for us, as we know cryptocurrency market now bloody and investors very pessimist with this condition.but market show to us that we still could earn money as long as we still have faith.
right, believe in the future of bitcoin to be an encouragement for us to keep holding it. I don't know how long we waited, but certainly bitcoin will grow later. and that is the first thing we must believe
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:06:43 AM

right, believe in the future of bitcoin to be an encouragement for us to keep holding it. I don't know how long we waited, but certainly bitcoin will grow later. and that is the first thing we must believe
cryptocurrency market has more than 2000 coins,so if we said there is no more opportunity from this market  i think this is totally wrong.impossible if one of these coins could not give us profit in trading or investment.although it will be difficult but we have to keep observe and research on crypto market.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:55:32 AM

It is funny to see this scenario play out almost to a T.  Someone approaches me like this about every 2-3 weeks. 
This happened to me especially at the end of 2017 when the whole market was skyrocketing and suddenly everyone wanted to become an expert on cryptocurrencies and since my friends knew i was interested in the topic I got asked many questions about it, I warned them that it was too late and that they should not invest in the market at that moment, some listened and some did not and even when I warned them to not do it some blamed me for their losses.
this is the same as what happened to me, some of my friends were desperate to buy bitcoin when prices were expensive and they didn't know what to rely on in bitcoin because they didn't know what made prices go up and didn't know the technology that bitcoin had so they only saw price movements and hope to provide benefits.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:37:34 AM

Actuay, there are still many crypto member here that doesn't really know what the blockchain is and just pretending that they know it even if they not. Going on with the flow because bitcoin is already been known by many people now, but in reality they didn't know the blocks and how these blocks works. Anyway, nice and funny cryptographic. To be honest, it is hard to explain to some conscious person what really is a blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: